Phantis Forums

Please Read

Guest GreekSoussou

Guest GreekSoussou

On my 100th post, I would like to thank all of the people who have helped this community. We are all soccer fans, and there are many people who work very hard, so that we may be able to watch the many teams that we love. I would like to thank Ziaka, Spiro, and Gastone for all that they have done, and I hope that this community will continue to grow and prosper. :gr:

On my 100th post, I would like to thank all of the people who have helped this community. We are all soccer fans, and there are many people who work very hard, so that we may be able to watch the many teams that we love. I would like to thank Ziaka, Spiro, and Gastone for all that they have done, and I hope that this community will continue to grow and prosper. :gr:

HOW RIGHT AND TRUE ARE YOU!!!

Guest gastone_1978

Thnx man. It's always nice to hear nice words from people who admire your piece of work. It's people like you that Inspire me.

On my behalf many thanks to Ziaka and Spiro for keeping me in this Forum.

Get ready...New season New games....new p2pTV software

Check out http://www.ppstream.com/download That is a new P2P TV software. Brand new with not that many channels yet.

Also check out SoP Client, which seems like a clone of coolstreaming. The server is being updated so do not be disheartened if you do not watch anything. You can also find SPORTITALIA over there at Server 29019 More channels to be added soon. this software is brand new, so do not be too harsh against it.

http://www.deepor.org/sop/using.html

Downloading is unavailable at the moment since the software and its server are being upgraded. However, If you would like to see how the software performs on your pc, send me a pm and I will give you the 0.1v of the current software.

P.S. Also Great advantage of SoP Client over coolstreaming is that anyone with a good connection can add a stream of his own. Which means that someone who has a good Connection at home in Greece or at the rest of Europe (with NOVA TV) can rebroadcast greek channels!!!! So give a shout to friends who can support this software.

United we stand all mighty greek compatriots.

Guest GreekSoussou

Gastone your work is extremely appreciated on this site. The game vs. Mexico is on Telefutura right??? :gr:

GreekSousou.

I want to thank you too for your nice words. It's always good to know that people appreciate the hard work others do in here.

I would also like to thank everyone that helped in any way to make this forum one of the best in the net. Lets keep the good work guys!

straight and right words and thanks to all of you guys that help me finally watch some greek soccer.thank you-euxaristo-gracias-dunke k.l.p.PHANTIS CLUB BORIS ESU MAS ODIGEIS. :tup:

this is my first post and i would like to say that ive been watching you guys for a long time even though i havent posted anything.i think your work is great,keep up the good work :tup: :tup: :) :) :tup: :tup: :) :) :) :)

it would be great if we could watch games from nova ,so paok fans all over the world could watch are team

bravo from neebie

Archived