Phantis Forums

And now what?

LUZ13

Maybe someone can inform us what is the program now

Are al the players going on vacation orto their national teams? And if so, when will the trainings start again?

What are the plans for summer tours and pre season matches??

It was a wonderfull week

Now we have to look ahead

U see that nobody knows or does not want to tell me what is going yo happen

I have found many interesting stoties agout the fiestas, the first one and the second official one, you can look at www.bam.gr y and contra.gr and find nice stories, with interesting details

I also read about the farewell visit of Giovani in the red store

He gave his own farewell party there, surrounded with thousants of fans . Rivaldo and Bahevic were there also, and in a symbolic jest, Gio gave his no. 10 shirt to Rivaldo

They left together

They both went to the 16:00 flight to Brazil but Rivaldo will be back. (with the grace of the Lord)

All this and more you can read in the a/m sites

Still I do not know what "ante geja" means, anyone can explain??

And other thing:

I have seen that only Nikopolidis and Kafes are in the NT. is it possible??

U see that nobody knows or does not want to tell me what is going yo happen

I have found many interesting stoties agout the fiestas, the first one and the second official one, you can look at www.bam.gr y and contra.gr and find nice stories, with interesting details

I also read about the farewell visit of Giovani in the red store

He gave his own farewell party there, surrounded with thousants of fans . Rivaldo and Bahevic were there also, and in a symbolic jest, Gio gave his no. 10 shirt to Rivaldo

They left together

They both went to the 16:00 flight to Brazil but Rivaldo will be back. (with the grace of the Lord)

All this and more you can read in the a/m sites

Still I do not know what "ante geja" means, anyone can explain??

And other thing:

I have seen that only Nikopolidis and Kafes are in the NT. is it possible??

Life w/o Giovanni begins !!

hard to believe but its happenned

he was a great player and that was a nice way to end his career with Olympiakos

the fans will always remember him and love him

will Rivaldo now wear the #10 on the upcoming season??

Guest Protathlitis

will Rivaldo now wear the #10 on the upcoming season??

hopefully the awesome neew striker Kokkalis is going to buy will

@LUZ13

yeah Kafes and Nikopolidis are the only ones. Venetidis would be but hes injured. other ones who might be coming up are Taralidis, Giannou, Vallas

ANTE GEIA is hard to translate. it means sort of 'take that' or 'sucked in' or 'how is your a**hole?'

can anyone else give a better translation for our freind here?

"ANTE GEIA" is difficult to translate and I'm not good in english slang either. Literally, it isn't an offensive phrase. "Geia" is used as a farewell but in the very recent years the whole phrase "ante geia" is used by someone who gets rid of something. Commonly used when someone breaks relationship with a friend/boyfriend/girlfriend for ever and leaves him/her far behind.

This is why it is used in this occasion. "Bye-bye poor Pao fans, we won the double and leaving you in despair" or smth like that.

osfp players will first go on holidays and then they will start with the training for the next season.

first station will be the used area around seefeld in austria where the training will start, mostly to train the players fitness and condition.

after that maybe they will come back to greece for some days or they will leave towards canada immediately to play some friendlies.

and in the end the usuall training in greece will continue with some matches in greece and abroad, but i think that these matches havent been fixed yet.

first we have to know who coach will be and also i heard they are playing in that tournoment in canda with chelsea milan and benfica are the others in it

i would like to know wuts going on with this championship tour

is there a website we can all visit ??

i will attend the game in New York if it happens thats for sure

Bajevic has stated that he has already made his decision whether to countine coaching Olympiakos or not

but hasn't done it publicly

with the way it sounds it looks like he is out

i don't want him to go b/c the next coach will be under excruciating pressure

to defend the double and do well in C.L.

Bajevic needs to stay !!!!!

• 5 weeks later...

I read in the official site that the trainings will be resumed on the 11th of July

All the players will have medical check-ups 2 days earlier

I am looking forward to see who will come on time and who will not

If anybody of those reading this post has access to the Rensi, a report about the first meeting with the new trainer will be appreciated

Do you think Ribbo will get the 10 shirt?

to achieve higher sellings of players shirts they have to get a very good striker. if that happens the boutiques will sell the shirts in a very short time.

a good striker doesn't come cheap

i mean clubs just die for good strikers

we need to get a striker that is just ready to hit his peak to say the least

Archived