Phantis Forums

2 Hours to go...

What will it happen?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. What will it happen?

• All three will win and OSFP gets the league
    • OSFP wins, PAO draws, AEK wins, Thrynos and AEK to CL
    • OSFP draws, PAO and AEK win, PAO gets the league, OSFP to CL
    • OSFP looses, PAO and AEK win, PAO gets the league, OSFP & AEK play baraz for the CL

What do you think guys?

Will Savvas Kofisis show the necessary respect to the club that he is working at and to the millions of football fans in Greece, or will this league turn out to be another parade like the previous ones when OSFP was walking in the last matchday in Xanthi and Harilaou?

Unfortunately I voted for the first option because Kofidis is a B****d!!!!!! :box: :ph34r:

man, I cccccan't wait.... but, to by honest, looking back at the whole season, we sucked, so I don't feel we're unlucky not to win it--we had our chances--so it won't hurt that much..... except when I think that in the last 9 years, gavroi could have 8 trophies.... grrrrrrrrrrrr

Kofidis may be a badass, but he'll have to field the best team... it'll be up to the players to perform.... so, i have hopes that they'll play up to their potential.... also, several of them want to go to better teams next year......

realistically, i do think that gavroi have the upper hand, HOWEVER, this season they have the poorest record of away wins! (in their last 20 years) :tdown:

Archived