Phantis Forums

PAO fans turned on their players

I agree.... basinas this year is our worse player..... I cant understand why with ethniki play so damn good and with panatha is crap..... i dont care an fygei.....

Basinas had horrible games all year. I remember people saying he does background work that you dont really see!!! Well i wanna see!!!!

BASINAS OUT RE KOLOPETHO!!! :box: :box: :box: :box:

Xenofondas gittas :whistle: :whistle: would play with more heart and sole for Panathinaikos!!! :D

Imagine basinas signed at Olympiakos!! The team would look like a bunch of :1eye: :1eye: :1eye: :1eye: :1eye: :1eye: :1eye: :1eye: :1eye: :1eye: :1eye:

:LOL: :LOL:

Well many and we all know this that sports players go thru tough times and slumps so yeah maybe the euro win has gotten to his head or other unknown reasons and for sure he's not performing but to me verbally abusing the guy or any other player for that mattter is uncool in my books.

...especially so called "fans"= "low-lifes" physically wanting to hurt players. :tdown:

...I have other things to worry about and flare up my hypertension. ;)

you guys are pathetic.you have the clasic greek problem of one day hero next day garbage.even that i am olimpiakos i can believe you guys.you judge a guy who only one year ago he gave us the bigest kavla in our soccer history and now all this???kolopaido kai de paizei mpala,moun...k.a.would you have said the same if you guys had won aek.###### no,right???even with one more game left for the championship you guys already try to find excuses because you have no faith in your team.instead of talking about the agony and the thrills this year was for everybody you go bitch about basinas.if your coach had the same opinion with you he could bench him.........again pathetic <_<

you guys are pathetic.you have the clasic greek problem of one day hero next day garbage.even that i am olimpiakos i can believe you guys.you judge a guy who only one year ago he gave us the bigest kavla in our soccer history and now all this???kolopaido kai de paizei mpala,moun...k.a.would you have said the same if you guys had won aek.###### no,right???even with one more game left for the championship you guys already try to find excuses because you have no faith in your team.instead of talking about the agony and the thrills this year was for everybody you go bitch about basinas.if your coach had the same opinion with you he could bench him.........again pathetic <_<

Well, If you read our comments we are NOT whinging coz we drew against AEK. The Whingers are the ones who thought it was a penalty for bourbos or whatever.

Well i have been bagging Basinas for over a Year. He needs a new environment and new team and we will see if he starts playing better. At least we Pao fans are not blind and know when our player is playing s%$#!.

For example Giovanni IN MY EYES is one of Olympiakos worst signings. He has done more damage and plays as a useless forward for his entire time at Oly. He did nothing at Barca either.

I know many other Oly fans who would admit this but others beleive hype and Journolist Crap.

For Pao Basinas has been playing s%$#! for some time. Maybe u Oly fans are scared that he will sign with yous.

So let us criticise our own players as we please with our own eyes not others. Thats why we are fans.

this is really funny

i mean Pao fans bitch about how Olympiakos fans can't seperate the national team to club team

Basinas has played really strong on the national team this year

reason is that the national team is very good and he excels at the area he is responsible of

to me Basinas can't make other players good around him i guess thats why he ain't the captain

but when placed on a g00d team like the national team

he excels b/c less is required from him

this is really funny

i mean Pao fans bitch about how Olympiakos fans can't seperate the national team to club team

Basinas has played really strong on the national team this year

reason is that the national team is very good and he excels at the area he is responsible of

to me Basinas can't make other players good around him i guess thats why he ain't the captain

but when placed on a g00d team like the national team

he excels b/c less is required from him

Really read what you typed!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Doesnt make sense!!! Either you play well or you dont. Everybody has a role and a position. :box: :box:

Less requirement?? So u want him playing like Giovanni :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I personally have had enuff of WATCHING this KARAGIOZIS walk around the middle of the pitch thinking he plays........and than to top it off HE RUNS when he has to go take a CORNER OR SET PIECE

and he SUCKS at SET PIECES and CORNERS - this guy sometimes struggles to make the distance sometimes

EITHER get fit and run and tackle and put a foot in it and LEARN how to take a corner (watch the corner u took in EURO final when Haristeas scored) or let someone else take them

or

SHKW KAI FYGEI rrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

varethika!

BASINAS best set piece moments:

a)ethniki vs portugal final - greece scored

b)PAOK two seasons ago when we drew 2-2 i think, scored a free kick

c)AEK two seasons ago when the AEK Keeper (nightsurfer let me know who it was) had bad positioning and he scored - nice free kick

d)...

a pity his goal against Rangers wasnt a set piece

IS IT JUST ME - or does everyone else think this guy cant take set pieces

Please - add your opinion and anymore Basinas set pieces moments

Im creating a top ten

gavri u can say all u like!!!!that we are sooking and so on and so on. We are not sooking about the loss. we dont hide behind our nails......and take anything for granted. IF U THINK WE ENJOYED LAST YRS DOUBLE THINK AGAIN,,,,,,OUR TEAM HAS REMAINED AVG,,,AND WE ARE NOT HAPPY!!!!

ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS TAKING OUT THE TITLO,,,,NO MATTER HOW YOU DO IT,,,,EG BY OTHER TEAMS STRAVOPATIMA,,,,OR HELP FROM THE REFS,.,,,,OR JUST KOLOFARDIA,,,,

UZ JUST WANNA GET THE TITLO TO RAM IT DOWN OUR THROATS.,

WE ARE NOT HAPPY,,,,,,THE OWNERS OF PAO ARE A PACK OF SPASTICS. BUYING SOME PLAYERS ON THE CHEAP,,,,AND BASICALLY RUNNING THE SHOW LIKE A FISH AND CHIPS SHOP.

AT END OF THE DAY GAVRI WE DONT HAVE EXCUSES,,,WE CANT TAKE ANY BSHIT ON THE CHIN,,,,

WE DIDNT DESERVE THE TITLO THIS YR FULL STOP!!!!!!END OF STORY

AND TO BE QUITE HONEST,,,I DONT WANT STRAVOPATIMA SAS AND WIN BY US,SO WIN TITLO,,,,,,THEN XAIROMASTE APAFTES OI MALAK...IES.

I agree,

I have been wishing that he left us from last year. He just plays with no heart the past two seasons. I admit that he does well when he plays in the national team , or even in Europe, but that is understandable. He is looking for a big transfer. He just does not want to play anymore in the Greek league.

It is no coincidence that last year he requested not to be the captain anymore.

As far as set pieces, he has no feeling in his foot. I just dont understand how he could score so many goals a couple years beack from set pieces and now he can hardly cross the ball.

Aggele , thank you all these years but please go. Your time has come.

Its true... his set-piece play is second-last to none. Every corner, every free kick is awful. Why do his team-mate let him take them? Its not just that, dont you get worried every time he has possesion? Seriously every time he gets a hold of the ball his pass is either very bad or loses it all together. He is a very good tackler though, but for me thats not enough of a justification for him to still be in the first time.

Maybe its time for Basinas to move to another country and follow the regime of all the other internationalists.

Basinas only plays to his best, when he is representing the national team. When it comes to Pao he is just a passenger on a bus.

The problem wirh basinas, he wants to do every thing on the field. Take every set peice or corner (because his corner won euro for greece). He is not the player he was before euro.

His performance on the field this year has been pathetic. When it comes to the big derbys, he has showed no leadership in the middle of the park. His performance against paok and aek were his worst for the season.

His heart is no longer with pao and its time for him to move on. His use by date has expired......................

Pao doesen't deserve the protathlima, because they haven't shown that they are the best team in league this year. Paok and Aek have been dead teams this year.

Although gauvroi haven't got a quality team, they seem to get the results in protathlima, where as we struggle. And to suggest nothing is over until the last game.

I don't want to win a protathlima because gauvroi lost. To win a protathlima, you should be able to beat big teams and be consistant thru out the year.

Pao you look at their youth and forget about 30 year old imports that have had their days..............

If the youngers can win major tournaments in europe, then I am sure they can play in greek league. The greek league is no where near with the top elite of europe.

So people like basinas, manoli, samtarean, munch and others must be shown the door. And let the young generation be given the opportunity to show their passion and desire to excel......

This is where Pao has gone wrong thru out the last few years. Give these young boys the opportunity in the first team or don't bother with the youth academy.

Well, If you read our comments we are NOT whinging coz we drew against AEK. The Whingers are the ones who thought it was a penalty for bourbos or whatever.

Well i have been bagging Basinas for over a Year. He needs a new environment and new team and we will see if he starts playing better. At least we Pao fans are not blind and know when our player is playing s%$#!.

For example Giovanni IN MY EYES is one of Olympiakos worst signings. He has done more damage and plays as a useless forward for his entire time at Oly. He did nothing at Barca either.

I know many other Oly fans who would admit this but others beleive hype and Journolist Crap.

For Pao Basinas has been playing s%$#! for some time. Maybe u Oly fans are scared that he will sign with yous.

So let us criticise our own players as we please with our own eyes not others. Thats why we are fans.

you can say anything you want about basinas and pao.for god sake pao is your team and we are cool there.my problem was that when a team plays a game they have 11 players winning or loosing the game.again if basinas plays like s%$#! your coach can bench him and use somebody else,RIGHT?the other part about giovani again you can have your opinion but when giovani sign with osfp it was one of the bigest transfers ever made in greece,RIGHT?even if you don t like him still i believe and i have see some really magic moments from him(goal against ira for the cup from the center of the stadium is only one that i remember with a lot more but this is not the time or the place.) also is funny that you guys started this post after the game with aek that s why i thought you guys were trying to justife how you are close of loosing this championship. the last part about fans just f....it.

crazy the problem we have with basinas has spanned now for the last 2 yrs,,,irregardless of whether u think otherwise or not. We see all his games, as panathinaikos supporters just like u watch probably more olympiakos games than us panathinaikos supporters.

It has nothing to do with the fact that the protatthlima is gone. He has not performed during last 2 yrs. If u think its a few minority go read the threads on greenwebfans, paocyberfans, panatha.gr. He has been getting roasted for a while now. His comments when he was captain of pao are a joke. When we lost to porto in the qf uefa cup at home....he came kai elege ,,imaste kourasmeni. He doesnt respect pao,,,,,no more....u only see him play at his best for greece ,,,and champions league to try and get contract,,abroad. At pao mas exi grapsi olli mas sta @@ tou in last 2 yrs.

Basinas this year has been a disgrace for PAO....

In every big match he was walking in the pitch acting like Zinedine Basinas, talking every corner and every free kick in the field... Did you know that this year he HASN'T scored any free kicks? He scored a beautiful goal against Halkidona (I think) but normally you would expect Basinas to play much better in bigger and crucial games...

Instead you see Gonzalez working like mad ,running, marking, passing, even scoring some times and that idiod is simply walking around and moaning to the ref and the other teamates (see Kotsios example)...

I think we need to sell him no matter what.. ACually we should have done it qite a long time ago but no team wants this bastard so there is a big chance that we remain stuck with him for other years to come.... ;)

OYST KOPRITH!!!! :box:

Archived