Phantis Forums

Turkey-Greece live in line

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Go to www.some_site.com

I hope these guys are telling us the truth and they'll show the game.

I also hope they can hold a lot of simultaneous connections since they'll be the only site to show it live (Turks will sign up, too)!

I know for sure that for some reason some_site keeps an eye on this forum. They better deliver what they promise. They better know what they are doing.

If they cannot hold a lot of viewers they better stop signing up more than they can serve. I don't mind paying $8 and being cheated. It will be only for once though. They can be sure that they won't make any more from the Phantis forums.

So if they cannot give us what they promise they better slow down if they want to stay in business.

They give a 2 days pass for $8. We don't all have to sign. If anyone already has, please let us know how things are (quality of picture, connection etc.) and more people can sign up later.

The 2 day pass can start from now!

The best thing about Coolstreaming is that the more they are connected, the better the picture! CoolStreaming is a P2P streaming software capable of supporting more than 100,000 users watching realtime TV online at the same time.

So even if you don't watch the game through Collstreaming, connect and help the people that they want to watch through it.

Because the main download site is down I created a new torrent for whoever wants to use it here:

http://greek-torrents.com/details.php?id=5584

Remember: You have to be a member of greektorrents.com to download anything from there.

Install and run the program. Click on Sport Italia and let your Windows Media Player connect. Leave the connection continously on. The more they are connected the better it is! If we keep the connection above 74-75% there will be no buffering at all!

Check here for broadcasting time:

http://www.sportitalia.com/home/pages/spi/...85_sitspi.shtml

I asked on the forums of some_site.com and they said the game is on for tomorrow... has anyone used this site before that can comment on how reliable the quality is? the demo they have is silly, its not a live video feed...just a file that is streamed over the net :(

On the some_site site it says that the game will be shown through Sportitalia... But Sportitalia shows the game with a 2 hour delay... Is this a joke or what? They take money (obviously thats unlawful since they clearly dont have the rights to retransmit any of those stations, but if it serves my purpose I dont really care) to show people a game with a 2 hour delay???

Someone please correct me if I am wrong, otherwise I would caution everyone to not sign up if it is not certain that the game will be LIVE...

Guest gastone_1978

Sportitalia Satellite which is the only one that streams through the Intenret wil lshow the game with 2 hours delay 100%

Check it out. It is Italy time (GMT +1)

http://www.sportitalia.com/home/pages/spi/...91_sitspi.shtml

The non satellite SportItalia will show the game live:

http://www.sportitalia.com/home/pages/spi/...85_sitspi.shtml

I hope they know what they r doing

Ela re my man, Im new to this, been reading for a few days

I checked out alot of your suggestions and none seem to specifically say they are showing the greece turkey game. Im goin to take the safer route and sign up to some_site, and turkish soccer, i cannot miss this game, im trying to figure out sportitalia but i cant

Geia

It's the first time I see so much desperation in this forum! lol!!!

I understand you need to watch the game (so do I) but throw your money in the garbage is not necessary.

some_site.com is restreaming the game from SportItalia This means in simple English that some_site will show the game (IF THEY CAN PICK ENOUGH MEMBERS TO SUPPORT THE STREAM) through SportItalia. They will re-show the game on Sunday through CCTV-5.

This means that you can watch the game for free with much much much much better quality if you read this topic carefully. We gave specific instructions to people how to do it. Don't waste your money.

One last thing:

This forum is who first found the link to the game. some_site was watching close (as I mentioned earlier) stole the idea and the link and is trying to make money.

Good luck to some_site, Bobby and Untouch. But they will not get ANY more links from me in here. Let see if they are able to find any more by themselves.

Whoever needs links for future games PM me.

From Sportitalia Site:

15:15-16:00 - Calcio - Qual. Mond. 2006 - speciale da studio

16:00-18:00 - Calcio - Qual. Mond. 2006 - Scozia-Moldavia

18:00-20:00 - Calcio - Qual. Mond. 2006 - Ucraina-Kazakistan

20:00-22:30 - Calcio - Qual. Mond. 2006 - Turchia-Grecia

22:30-23:00 - Calcio - Qual. Mond. 2006 - Olanda-Romania

23:00-00:45 - Calcio - Qual. Mond. 2006 - Ecuador-Argentina

If they are CET times...so it will be shown live.....

Who knows it ... GMT or CET ?

And don't miss the Ukraina - Kazakhstan game at 18h .... Ukraina might lose 2 points .... ;)

If they are CET times...so it will be shown live.....

Who knows it ... GMT or CET ?

And don't miss the Ukraina - Kazakhstan game at 18h .... Ukraina might lose 2 points .... ;)

Sorry nightsurfer but I asked my friend in Italy and it's on with the 2 hour delay.

North Westerner....

The time is CET as I m watching now live SCO - MOL as per the above schedule.....

So on this fact... most probably they will show on this night live at 20h CET TUR-GRE.....

If at 18h CET they would show live Ukraina - Kaza... so the probability rises to be able to see TUR-GRE live...

I was one of those who paid to some_site to watch a game some time ago,

and never got to watch anything.

They now send me a message that they will show the following games:

SATURDAY:

15:00: Scotland v Moldova - Sport Italia

17:15: Ukraine v Kazakhstan - Sport Italia

19:00: Turkey v Greece - Sport Italia

19:30: North Ireland v Germany (Friendly) - Test Sports

21:30: Ecuador v Argentina - CCTV5

00:00: Venezuela v Uraguay - CCTV5

SUNDAY:

14:00: Portugal v Slovakia - Sport Italia

18:00: Chile v Bolivia - Sport Italia

20:00: Columbia v Peru -Sport Italia

22:00: Brazil v Paraguay - Sport Italia

Clearly, most games (including the Greek one) are not live.

By the way, Fox sports is now playing Scotland - Moldova on my TV

(in practice for free, since I pay $3 per month and have it all year

long). Fox will have many of the above games, but not the Greek one.

Since I had so much trouble with some_site before (see my past posts),

I am not risking my day and my money. I am going to a bar with friends to watch

Turkey - Greece. some_site needs guinea pigs for their experiments,

but they should pay them rather than asking their money.

I am trying to watch the Scotland-Moldava game on Sportitalia and the stream is very bad, it is continuously interrupting. Hopefully it will improve for our game. In addition, I would like to inform you that I subscribed to http://www.WatchFootball.tv,

it is approximately $ 8.00 for 3 years. This site gives you information about various links to live soccer games. I think it is a good deal.

Guest gastone_1978

Things are pretty simple. SportItalia will be our best company for today. The way to get it has already been explained by Spiro so it's a waste repeating ourselves. Most probably they will show the game live from an e-mail I got from them. We'll see. The sure thing is that the others are no smarter than us and will take the signal from the same source that we already know.

Tip: Coolstreaming needs 10-15 mins to establish connection so do not get disheartened for not being able to watch the game right away. once connection is established everything is smooth.

I think we've all been taken for a ride by the Canadian scum. I'll apply to PayPal if I don't hear from those some_site guys in half an hour or so, and ask to get my money back. I suggest you guys all do the same, maybe that way we'll get to block those scam artists' PayPal account.

Whoever wins today, those robbers at some_site will certainly end up receiving more insults than the referee and the players.

Archived