Phantis Forums

Turkey-Greece live in line

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Everyone in Hamilton Ontario I heard today that the 2 games on the 4th and 8th of June are going to be shown at Whiskey Joe's on the mountain. I believe the cost will be around $20 for each game but not for sure on that. I will let everyone know for sure when I am about to get confirmation on the cost. This store is owned by a Greek and we will have a very good time there cheering for our team. Whiskey Joe's is at the corner of Fennel and Upper Ottawa. I will let everyone know as soon as I can on this. :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

Guest gastone_1978

Also: http://turkishsoccer.tv will have the game live for 9$.

Spiro the site you provided shows the game as you already said. I sent them an e-mail for double confirmation, and also ask for the price that I could not find for this particular game.

this is the answer I got from them today:

Dear VASILEIOS,

You can watch the game from our website. The

price has not defined yet.

Thank you for your interest

If it's less than $10 I will just use my projector and call some friends to share the cost at home.

They look reliable too.

http://turkishsoccer.tv seems indeed reliable, but when I tried their quality test, it was good, but I could not resize the window.

I am not sure if they have done something to prevent resizing, so that the picture looks better. Small pictures always look better.

You can also only register 1 hour before the game (they give you 3 total hours)

so if there is a problem, there is little time for communication.

Anyway, better than nothing.

Guest gastone_1978

If you right click on the Window that plays the match, click on Properties. The copy the link and paste in on window Media player as a URL address. Then you can resize it all you want to. Problem solved.

That is trully a minor problem as long as we can watch the match somehow that's all that matters.

Hi Everyone in Hamilton Ontario I talked to the owner of Whiskey Joe's and it is for sure. They will be showing both games Greece-Turkey and Greece-Ukraine. The cost is going to be $20 per person for each game. The address is 1115 Fennell Ave at Upper Ottawa north west corner. If anyone has any ? here is the phone number 905-389-6602 the boss mans name is Chris or ask the staff for the info or for tickets. Now all is left is for us all interested to go and have a good time cheering our team to VICTORY in Both Games. Then we will be on our way back to the world cup with a lot better team than we had in 94. On to Germany 06. :tup: :gr: :tup: :gr: :gr: :gr: :tup: :tup: :gr: :gr:

Guest gastone_1978

TV SPORT ROmania will also show the game. 1 degree NAGRAVISION 1

Let's see if we can find any link for that one

VASILIOS AND TRIFILLI,

So what's the scoop? Where in L.A. is the Greece-Turkey game going to be shown on Saturday?

Thanks,

AEKTZIS

:gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr:

I think Greece can pull it off and I think that they can win both games even with no Dellas and Zagorakis the first game but Setanta is pissing me off charging people 20 bucks man it is cheaper to watch the game at the stadium then it is to watch it at a pub, we should all complain to Setanta and tell them to reduce prices i say.

ELLAS BORIS BORIS NA PROKRITHIS!!!!!!!!

For Chicago

06/04/2005 13:00:00

06/04/2005 15:00:00

World Cup Qualifying Match at Arkadas Cafe

Arkadas Cafe is pleased to show the World Cup Qualfying match between Turkey and Greece Live from Istanbul. This "pay-per-view" event is only available at certain commercial establishments.

There will be a $20 cover at the door which will be collected by Setanta Sports representatives.

Arkadas Cafe 773-506-2233

Address 5721 N. Clark

Chicago, IL, UNITED STATES

skathari, do you know this Arkadas Cafe? I never hear of it. Must be new.

Anyway, Chasers Bar & Grill in Niles, Illinois (suburb of Chicago) will show both Turkey and Ukraine game. That's where I am planning on seeing the Ukraine game. Not sure about the Turkey game as I have a prior commitment.

skathari, do you know this Arkadas Cafe? I never hear of it. Must be new.

Anyway, Chasers Bar & Grill in Niles, Illinois (suburb of Chicago) will show both Turkey and Ukraine game. That's where I am planning on seeing the Ukraine game. Not sure about the Turkey game as I have a prior commitment.

I never went there.... but I think that Turkish people are going to be there more than Greeks. I think that Turkish people own it

Guys I have been attempting to search out links for the Turkey Greece game. I have found a link to a website for the swedish station Kanal 5. I registered as a member of the site to see if there is a possibility to view the game here. However I do not speak swedish and have difficulty maneuvering through the site if anyone can help in this matter please let me know. http://www.kanal5.se/default.aspx?id=2243

Is there a possibility that maybe we can find out all of the channels that will have the games available and not just the satelite channels. Possibly the Turkish soccer federation may be able to help us out with a list of all of the channels that have purchased rights? If it is not them who is in charge of selling the rights so we might increase are chances of getting a good link.

Guest lagreca

With a 3 yr contract, you can watch the Greece vs. Turkey game on line June 4, 2005

any one interested the link is

;)

Archived