Phantis Forums

Turkey-Greece live in line

I never went there.... but I think that Turkish people are going to be there more than Greeks. I think that Turkish people own it

BTW skathari are you from the Chicago area?

I did some checking and yes the Arkadas Cafe is Turkish establishment so I don't see any Greeks going there. I did not know that my old neighborhood had so many Turks living there these days. As I said all the Greek will all be at Chasers watching the game.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest gastone_1978

Hey, Ziaka, Spyros, Greeksoussou check the website, I found a link for Turkey vs GREECE. works perfectly!!!!!!!

All I have to say is this: GOD Bless the Italians:) God bless them.

Ok time to start looking up for the game against Ukraine

Guest gastone_1978

Don't be paying money to scam websites my friends. I have done a lot of research on that stuff. It's not worth the money. Trust me.

That stuff should be free.

Whoever wants more info...e-mail me. I will only answer those who have proved to be trustworthy by providing information throughout this time long. I will not answer those who either come as guests or have fairly ever tried to find anything by themselves. Spiro, Ziaka and a few others know most of you so don't try to trick me:)

No offense but I wil lonly help those who are worth helping.

Guest GreekSoussou

Italians are officially cool now. The site works amazing. Gastone I must say that what you did is awesome. Euxaristo.

Re mages den mporo na katalavo giati ginetai avto to pragma edo mesa sto forum diladi san ta paidakia tha to kanoume exo to paixnidaki mou kai tha pekso mono me ton kolito mou kai oxi me to allo paidaki...... ego re mages diladi pou eimai kainourgios me tis computers kai den ksero na psakso na vro ena rimadi site na to do to paixnidi diladi den prepei na iparxi enas karntasis enas anthropos na voithisi i tha to exoume mono oikogeneiako .. re paidia den mporite na katalavetai poso eimai eknevrismenos me tin oloi katastasi diavasa se prigoumena posts pos o kathenas stin ELLADA MAS pigaine sto gipedo kai evlepe tin omada tou kai tora pou einai stin ksenitia poso tou leipi kati paromoio exo kai ego loipon eimoun pitsirikas sto karaiskaki kai epiana tin mpala otan evgene aout (ball boy) me liga logia poli konta stous paiktes epoxi pou epaizan DELIKARIS SINETOPOULOS LOSANTA VIERA YB YB ktl ktl ktl kai tora prepei diladi na timoritho giati to ga....no den ksero ti prepei na kano

EVXARISTO GIA TIN FILOKSENIA

ANTONIS

PS prospathisa mia fora se ena kalo paidi na tou stilo pm pou elege na steiloume kai akoma perimeno

Guest gastone_1978

Adoni prepei na katalavei oti kapoio anthrwpoi xanoun kapoio politimo xrono apo tin douleia tous psaxnontas gia links pantou. Sta pio apistefta sites. Apo kina pakistan mexri islandia ki egw den kserw ti. Ki emeis asxetoi eimastan. Egw proswpika exw 2 misi mines stin ksenitia (pou egw den to vlepw ksenitia anyway)kai tin fasi afti tin anakalipsa prin 2 mines psaxnwntas, kovontas xrono apo tin gynaika mou, tin douleia mou, to diavasma mou, tin ksekourasi mou. As kanei to 1/5 tou kopou pou exw kanei egw i perissotero kapoia alla palikaria edw mesa ki egw tha eimai yperefxaristimenos.

Kai den xreiazetai na eisai expert gia na tin psakseis ligo tin douleia. Oxi omws ksipnisame mia mera oloi epeidi vrethikane 3-4 atoma na dinoune links kai giname oloi mages. Oi partakes mou tin dinoun sta nevra, opws tha sou tin edine ki esena ean ekanes ena programma xronia kai erxotane kapoios Magas kai sou eperne ta scripts xwris na exeis doulepsei katholou panw sto programma?

Den se enoxlei otan ekmetalevontai tin douleia sou kai meta den se voithoune kiolas? Emena proswpika mou tin dinei afantasta.

Exw oli tin kali diathesi na voithisw me oli mou tin kardia opws kai ta paidia edw sto phantis opou mazevomaste oloi oi ellines. Alla prepei na voithiseis gia na voithitheis. That's the purpose of a community.

P.S. Oi parapanw mou apopseis einai kathara proswpikes kai den taftizontai aparaitita me aftes tou Phantis. Excuse my hard words, but that's how I feel about it.

A kai kati allo. Watch for HOW long this thread is open. HOW MANY OF PHANTIS' MEMBERS HAVE PROVIDED ONE LINK EXCEPT FOR THE WELL KNOWN ONES?

Phantis members: 1,500

Posts on this match: no more than 25:) PATHETIC!

I hope you now understand my concept.

If it's any consolation for those who cannot get a live video link to watch the Turkey-Greece game, the FIFA World Cup 2006 website will have live (English, though there should be other languages as well) text play-by-play of the game. I followed Greece-Denmark through here and I thought they did a pretty good job.

The link is (should be near halfway-down, middle of the page):

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/06/en/index.html

Guest GreekSoussou

^ This link is good with out a link. They go in depth with the game, talk about the swings of the momentum, as well as the action. But let's still try to find a working link

Greetings people.

We've been trying to find a way to watch the game for a long time via the internet since here in Virginia we do not think there is any place that will show it. While searching we discovered your site and we thought of asking if you know something more about the whole thing. We tried Eurosports via ww.radiofono.gr but then they removed the link. I emailed www.turkishsoccer.tv and they told me that they are going to broadcast it and we can buy the game. However although we do not mind they minimal fee we are wondering whether any one of you have found any other link to watch the game in order not to pay the money to a turkish site.

Thank you

Any help appreciated

Since I got a bunch of PMs asking for details here is an update to what we have so far on the TUR-GRE game. I post it in public since it has been mentioned previewsly in this forum:

Kanal D, Turkey is showing the game live. Here: http://www.pas.rochester.edu/~yildirim/linktv.htm

You can find a link for that on the above web site but the only problem is that you have to sign an one year membership with them in order to view their live program.

I talked to a few people and we all think that the best thing to do is watch the game here: http://turkishsoccer.tv/default.cfm?XFA=engMain (if the link doesn't work keep trying, sometimes they are down for a while). They'll show the game live for about $7. Your money is good for three hours only so don't sign up early!

I myself cannot watch it there since I have a problem with my Windows Madia Player detection (the site requires verification of WMP installation before they'll sell you the game) and they cannot see my Player in my pc.

I'll watch it with a 2 hour delayance here: http://www.sportitalia.com/ using Coolstreaming.

Whoever has the option to walk in a bar and watch it there live, it's priceless of course as games like this happen once or may be twice in a lifetime!

If something else comes up I'll let you know! If someone PMs me and I won't answer back it means I have no more info.

As for the GRE-UKR game next week I am pretty confident that the Russian site will give us the game live for $5 as it has in the past. Stand by for more info on that!

Good luck to our team!

By the way, did you see all this "war" that is happening online between the Greeks and the Turks lately? They all remembered the 400 years we were under the Turks and that they have "our Aya-Sofia" and how they want our moms, wives, daughters and sisters to add them to their charems!

I hope we show them once more "poso varia einai i poutsa tou tsolia"!

Geia sou everybody!

i read the comments from you about how to watch the game and i wanted to tell you that i am going to watch the game live! Though i live in Ankara, i'm going to istanbul tonight. if you want to ask me about anything, you can.. hope the game will be played in a friendly atmosphere just like the first game played in greece.

spira, i think we already know that from both countries there are mindless people, so don't be affected from the sanal war.. just take it easy!

greetings

Actually, turkishsoccer.tv is not certain they will have the game. Here is an email I received from them today (Friday):

Dear MIKE,

Our broadcasting the World Cup Qualifying game

between Turkey vs. Greece is not certain yet. If

we decide to broadcast the game over

Turkishsoccer.tv, it will be announced in our web

site through the all day.

Thank you for your interest,

turkishsoccer.tv team

Guest gastone_1978

www.some_site.com just anounced they will show the game live for $8. Let's all hope they know what they are doing. They say they will have more anouncements soon.

Archived