Phantis Forums

PAOK fans want PAOK to lose!

Elastonpappou 13

yeah..i've heard it too. apparently it's all over the radio stations in saloniki.

if paok loses purposely them they prove again what muppets they are. It will underline their inferiority complex once again.

Etsi re MPAOKia 8elete na sas pairnoume sta sovara?

y.g I couldn't care less about Arhs, nor PAOK, nor Kalamaria.

yeah..i've heard it too. apparently it's all over the radio stations in saloniki.

if paok loses purposely them they prove again what muppets they are. It will underline their inferiority complex once again.

If you can careless about PAOK, ARIS or Kalamaria...then why the hell are you commenting on the article????????????? Seems to me you do care a little buddy ;) ;) Like this would be the first and only game fixed in Greece.. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:....PAOK WILL PLAY AND WIN FOR PAOK!!!!!

If you can careless about PAOK, ARIS or Kalamaria...then why the hell are you commenting on the article????????????? Seems to me you do care a little buddy ;) ;) Like this would be the first and only game fixed in Greece.. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:....PAOK WILL PLAY AND WIN FOR PAOK!!!!!
From the moment this means nothing for PAO, then I don't care.

If PAOK plays to win then good on them. It's what the PAOK fan are requesting the players to do which makes PAOK a karagiozi club.

No no... I agree

After all Aris were mainly responsible for the position they are in and not PAOK who really can use whoever they want

I meant...

Why make the statement of dealing with the game like they did with PAO?

I understand he meant that

"Whoever is going to play is going to give 100% "

but I dont understand why he would not make it clear rather that show excessive willingness he cannot really show in actions

IMO

A poor show of communication skills that can get him in trouble with both PAOK and Aris fans

Since you know that it is all over the radio in Thessaloniki, you should also know that a lot of those sentiments are propagated by Aris supporters on the airwaves. I listened to Metrosport and ExtraSport the past few days, and the few PAOK fans that call in just say that Karageorgiou should put in the 2nd string players in the last 2 games. Yes, there are few kopmpleksiki that say that PAOK should just lose to Kalamaria, but those are mostly the exception than the rule.

Are you are telling me that you are going to make your conclusions about the wishes of PAOK fans by the regular 10 or 20 people that call in on the radio shows instead of the thousand of fans that don't call into the particular radio show?

Additionaly, pappou fails to come with a source of the article. For all we know this could have appeared in Athlitiki Icho getting back to PAOK for tying PAO last weekend.

The article pappou posted suggests that PAOK sold the game without even waiting for the game to be played first. What will they if PAOK actually wins the game?

Seems to me some people will say anything to show their komplex against PAOK.

Since you know that it is all over the radio in Thessaloniki, you should also know that a lot of those sentiments are propagated by Aris supporters on the airwaves. I listened to Metrosport and ExtraSport the past few days, and the few PAOK fans that call in just say that Karageorgiou should put in the 2nd string players in the last 2 games. Yes, there are few kopmpleksiki that say that PAOK should just lose to Kalamaria, but those are mostly the exception than the rule.

Are you are telling me that you are going to make your conclusions about the wishes of PAOK fans by the regular 10 or 20 people that call in on the radio shows instead of the thousand of fans that don't call into the particular radio show?

Additionaly, pappou fails to come with a source of the article. For all we know this could have appeared in Athlitiki Icho getting back to PAOK for tying PAO last weekend.

The article pappou posted suggests that PAOK sold the game without even waiting for the game to be played first. What will they if PAOK actually wins the game?

Seems to me some people will say anything to show their komplex against PAOK.

THANKS FOR SETTING THESE GUY'S STRAIGHT!!!!! Finally someone who speaks some sense!!!! Didn't we hear some crap like this about the PAOK/PAO match?????, what happened there?

Would have been great if the Ref actually gave the red card for the karate kick!!!!! But once again we hear and see the bullshit that comes from Athens!!!!

STOP spreading propaganda!!!

THANKS FOR SETTING THESE GUY'S STRAIGHT!!!!! Finally someone who speaks some sense!!!! Didn't we hear some crap like this about the PAOK/PAO match?????, what happened there?

Oh trust me, we were hearing it all last week...

Just because Karageowrgiou played for PAO for 3 seasons, he was going to throw us the game. Just like the same crap they came up with last year where we were fortunate to win with the last kick of the game after a 1st half where PAOK could have been up 3-0 before we even scored.

The source was this...

http://ta-nea.dolnet.gr/print_article.php?...8236&m=O04&aa=5

However today they changed the news so I can't find yesterday's article!!!

It wasn't Athlitiko Icho as you can see...

And I wander why Karagiorgiou if he wanted to rest some of the players and give some playing time to younger players, why didn't he do it against PAO?

Because all the vromo-BAOKIA and the vromo-GEYS would have said that the game was fixed!!!

Now what should an Aris fan say when BAOK brings its 2nd team to play in Kalamaria? ;)

OYST KOPROI!!!!! :box:

it doesnt matter what the fans want to happen. PAOK is a team- and though there strength is the supporters, dont think theyre going to listen to them. They have been getting much better the last couple games since Fringer left and they wont be quick to throw it away. If anything different at all, BAOK will just play a relaxed game.

And if the second team does start......will that make things any easier for Kalamaria? I dont think so. Bench players who get these opportunities play extra hard to get attention and recognition from the coach. BAOK's bench could be more dangerous than the first team......

all this is kind of useless right now since aris is loosing 0-2 from iraklis.i don t thing paok would ever fix games because the fans in salonika don t go for that s%$#!.most team always play for them self and their prestige and is kind of hard to tell 11 players listen lose this game or don t play hard.paok will do what is best for there team and there fans

Archived