Phantis Forums

PAO-AEK in London?

Ok I really got an URGENT question...

After my almost 10 year stay in England I am finally going to LOndon (after 5 years) for a seminar.

I will unfortunately MISS the PAO-AEK derby and I am wandering if there are any places/pubs in LOndon that will broadcast the game through NOVA?

Are the typical Greek cafes and Tavernas in Bayswater still showing any of the matches?

Evergreen have you got any idea on this? Anybody? :huh: :huh:

Try "Vyzantio" in the greek district, but I am not sure about it...

I believe you will only find something in the greek district...

but still re Pappou, it would be better for your stomach not to watch the match :LOL:

kalo ta3idi

There is definitely a Greek Kafenio in Bayswater butu it's been a long time since I went there so I don't remember how to get there from the tube station.

Have fun here. The weather has turned for the better and is much warmer now so bring t-shirts.

Yeah Bayswater, I don't know if the Greeks have left that area since..

But if you find Vyzantio Cafe ask for more info there, in case they have not Nova(3 yrs ago they had gr tv but I don't remember what exactly)...

Yeah Bayswater, I don't know if the Greeks have left that area since..

But if you find Vyzantio Cafe ask for more info there, in case they have not Nova(3 yrs ago they had gr tv but I don't remember what exactly)...

Vyzantio is in Bayswater but I think they charge an entrance fee when they have games on. It's in Bayswater alright.

There is a sports cafe that has NOVA and shows all greek games in Leicester Square (I think it's next to the ODEON cinema) The drinks are a bit on the expensive side though. Try to get there really early if you wanna see the game (it gets really crowded) and make sure they are showing (sometimes they have multiple events on and you cannot hear the game). PM me if you need any more info.

Archived