Phantis Forums

super news!

No doubt it's worth paying for each game! If these people charge for a game then that means it can support the feed (no buffering AT ALL, superior quality). I wouldn't mind paying to watch it in my pc, specially with the fast conections we have in the States.

My concern is this:

"BT Rich Media* has teamed up with SPORTFIVE, Europe's leading sports marketing group to make the international qualifying and friendly games that won't be televised - available to fans but streamed over broadband on the internet."

SPORTFIVE has the rights to the Greek national team (WC 2006-qualifying round) and gives them to Setanta which we all know how they sell the games. My question is what do they consider "televised games" Is a game shown by Setanta "televised" or not? Because if it is, it won't be available via the link that slick 13 just gave us.

Anyway, great article, great find slick 13!

Drakos,

If it's paid it's worth it. Always. The channels that freeze are the free ones. Usually the subscription channels accept only as many connections as they can serve. Every time I paid I had superior quality and connection.

Lets wait and see...

guys a bit off topic but has anyone thought of picking a greek channel such as supersport for example and keep drilling them with emails as to showing games off there site on the internet, and i dont just mean national team i mean a ethniki games.it would be an idea if they would set it up so that they charge a fee to watch games because in reality sooner or later ert sat might not show games in the future and than we are done.

Drakos,

If it's paid it's worth it. Always. The channels that freeze are the free ones. Usually the subscription channels accept only as many connections as they can serve. Every time I paid I had superior quality and connection.

Lets wait and see...

Same with me. I've purchased live straming from uefa.com and olympiakos.gr in the past and the connection was great.

Guest GreekSoussou

Hook the computer up to a projector, and project it onto your TV. Ah technology these days is wonderful

Archived