Phantis Forums

look what i got...

Posted Image

a friend of mine just brought me this from greece. i would have bought it as the first thing when i would have gone to greece again.

ooouuuhhh. just had to watch the last minutes of greece-czech rep. again. how sweeet.

especially with all the czechs not believing what happened to them. and the best moments too. :D :D :D

i got goose bumps whe i was watching it again. it is still somehow unbelievable.

:gr: :gr: :gr:

Nice piece of art! I'd give half of my kingdom to get this beauty in my hands!

Eventually the whole thing will be available for download in greek-torrents.com. You need a big ratio in order to have it, as it will be in DVD format (more than 4GB each Dvd). Work on your ratio now!

Yup,

We had a relative in Greece send to us here in Montreal. Best 50 Euro's ever spent!!!!

We are in the process of making copies for family members. Everyone wants their hands on this treasure.

That game against the Czech republic is unbelieveable!!! WOW!! I still get goose bumps.

For all you North Americans....if you have a region free DVD player...no need to convert them. If you are looking for a reliable DVD player that plays all formats (NTSC & PAL)....there is brand called NOVA....found at Future Shop (Montreal) for only $39.99. Believe this machine works well!!!

Don't forget to mention that you can select between the tv announcer or the radio announcer Yiorgos Helakis for the commentary.

I got mine off of Sportarena during their promo week for $90Cdn.

If you guys want to wait for Greek - Torrents to get it and then monitor you ratio for 3+ weeks... be my guest. I think it is simply a waste of time, besides it comes in a nice box set. The price of the DVD set won't make you go broke.

right, ive got the official UEFA one, which is about 3 hours long. Its gr8, but the commentary lets me down, i wanted some1 like that sikose to guy on there to commentate, and its just this bloke who tells u what happens whilst its happening

Example:

'This goal was a mistake of a defender when karagounis picks it up and scores from 25 yrds out'

It ruins the atmosphere, so i put on the cd 'to periadiko' whilst watching it to get the atmos back a bit.

Is this one better? does it have commentary from when it actually happens?

the best commentaries of chelakis are these:

after haristeas goal against the french:

"skiste tous gallous san sardeles"

against the czech after the match was over:

"... sti lissabona, ti protevousa tis ellados stin portogallia..."

"...re! mipos o vasco da gama itan ellinas?..." (my personal favorite)

against the czech (the second commentator in the background)

"GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!!!!!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!!!!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!!!!!

(he sounds like he will collaps soon because of his shouting...)

gooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal!!!

have you heard the international commentaries?

there is one with a spanish guy. he goes like:

e un corner de tsiartas. dellas blabla GOAL!! GOAL PARA GRECIA! GOAL GOAL GOALGOALGOALGOALGOALGOALGOALGOALGOALGOALGOALGOALGOALGOALGOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLL

PARA GRECIA GOALGOALGOALGOALGOALGOALGOALGOALGOALGOALGOALGOALGOALGOALGOALGOAL

etc.

a friend of mine said when they counted it that he said it something like 40 times :LOL:

mate in world cup 98' the funniest commentry was ever heard was some dutch commentator with that goal dennis berghamp scored against i think... fance in the semis maybe??? anyway he goes...

dennis berkhamp, dennis berkhamp, dennis berkhamp, (at this oint theres a one on one with the keeper) DENNIS BERKHAMP, DENNIS BERKHAMP, DENNIS BERKHAMP (dennis scores)

!!!!!!DENNIS BERKHAMP DENNIS BERKHAMP DENNIS BERKHAMP!!!!!!

F***in funniest thing ive ever heard, they took the mik of it in some footy program... too funny

Guest GreekSoussou

Is there any place in America where this is being sold?? More precisely New York. Do you think somewhere in Astoria they would have it

Is there any place in America where this is being sold?? More precisely New York. Do you think somewhere in Astoria they would have it

i dont think this is sold anywhere outside of greece. on epo's website they write that it will be sold on kiosks all over greece. so if not somebody imported it to the usa i dont think you will find it there.

Anyone know where all the money from the DVD sales is going? if it's going to the EPO I hope they spend the money wisely.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

dream on. as far as i know they still owe the players some money for winning the euro. :tdown:

:LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:

dream on. as far as i know they still owe the players some money for winning the euro.  :tdown:

Yes I know that. Something tells me that were going to see another money laundering scandal......... that would be a disaster.

Archived