Phantis Forums

Olympiakos - Aigaleo

Montreal_Thrillos

with everybody back and no injuries a believe 3-0 also.after beating aek everybody feels better and they are going to play for the fans also.thrile thee mou olympiake mou :tup:

looks like a 3-5-2 is being setup, with Shurrer FINALLY returning to the back line (we've dearly missed this man as of late)

Giovvani rightfully on the bench and a position is up to grabs between Castillo and Okkas (please play neri, pretty please)

-Nikopolidis

-Kostoulas

-Shurrer

-Anatolakis

-Stoltidis

-Maric

-Georgatos

-Djordjevic

-Rivaldo

-Okkas or Castillo *

Let's hope for one of the other two clubs to miss fire in one of their missions.

you are right that we shouldnt underestimate aigaleo. but i also think that it will be a nice victory against them.

after the match against aek the team just has to show a similar first half like in the cup and the match could be over already.

2-0

Lets not all forget wut happenned last time we played Aigaleo

we ended up drawing with them 2-2 after taking a 2-0 lead and giving it up late

we had a chance to win the game but Ventidis hit the post late into the game

but again agialeo has changed since then

they will play us tough b/c they are currently 6th place in the league which is the final spot for european play

do remember the field was just in a horrible condition when we played them

now they come to Karaiskaki

lets win the game

hopefully both AEK and Pao drop points

Rivaldo is a player who grows under pressure

he does what he needs o do

BUT. a great but

The hated greens have STRIKERS

Rivaldo can not do everything alone

Is giovanni back? or it is just an incident??

Anyway his goal came just in time' I was in panick , aftaid that the same 2:2 will occure

I will trade one Cipriot forother anytime' I mean Okkas for Constantinou

(sigh)

In spite of all the critics, I am happy for Ribbo

If he needs to visit Barcelona to get anumated, let us send him there every week LOL

This goal revived Gio, I saw him for the first time to run and tackle for the ball.YES GIO TACKLED!!!

I realized the need for him to prove all of his enemies wrong...his reaction after the goal was full of sorrow!!!After that he run around to seize the opportunity and clean up his reputation.

I believe it is just an incident dear LUZ13, which could have happenned in previous matches when he tried "magic" stuff, but failed.

Though I believe that he might be motivated to play a bit better than before in these last matches, just because of this goal...

I hope....

This goal revived Gio, I saw him for the first time to run and tackle for the ball.YES GIO TACKLED!!!

I realized the need for him to prove all of his enemies wrong...his reaction after the goal was full of sorrow!!!After that he run around to seize the opportunity and clean up his reputation.

I believe it is just an incident dear LUZ13, which could have happenned in previous matches when he tried "magic" stuff, but failed.

Though I believe that he might be motivated to play a bit better than before in these last matches, just because of this goal...

I hope....

My Friend I wish that this was the case but unfortunately it's NOT!

C'mon..... he doesn't stick "his legs in the fire" He pulls off one of the se magic moments every once in about 30 times and we call him a aGod... Gio is an AMAZING player but what's going on at the moment is that he's attitude is in Brazil and Olympiacos should let him go and get another star that's going to play like Gio did when he first came to Thrylos..... Get rid of him, get some $$$, a great player, and another 7 Championships...

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

The Greek League was pretty eventfull today

the top 3 teams played really good and entertaining soccer

unfortunately this didn't help Olympiakos for the title run

but there are still 3 games to go

lets just keep winning and praying and who knows

Archived