Phantis Forums

AMC-12, AMC-6 Satellites

i asked around about the size of the dish but nobody knows how big of a dish we need to get the amcs......for sure amc12 need a 6ft dish because the sattelite is like 43.000ks away but amc 6 is much closer and there is a change to get it with a 4ft dish.....

if anyone has more info about the size please post here your comments

thanks

• 2 weeks later...

RE ZIAKA PIGA STO SATLEO KAI AYTOI DEN XEROUN TIPOTA LENE OTI BOREI NA KODIKOPIOITHOUN ...

kirk1gr, den itane kamia episimi idisi oti tha kodikopiithone. Nomizo to diavasa sto forum tou Satleo. Kapios eksefrase ti gnomi tou oti ine thema xronou gia na kodikopiithoune.

Dooms Day has arrived. Greek channels down on dishnet ,only subscribers can view until the Pirates find a fix . Hopefully, it will not be like directv where we are still looking for a fix. :angry:

I doubt if there is fix for Nagra 2. I really doubt it. If they have not cracked DirecTV, which is more lucrative to pirates, I am sure they have not cracked Dish.

Eventually there might be one. That is if someone inside Nagravision and Dish leaks the secret out. Only time will tell.

Rumors are that Nagra2 hack is already out in Germany and other European countries as many satellite providers use Nagra2 encryption any more. In the US "they are working on it" and they'll wait untill the money is right to release it.

Archived