Phantis Forums

WHAT IS WRONG WITH OFI?

aiolosply

Can Vaggar explain the current situation at OFI?

Management-wise, which was always the problem at OFI...It has been a while since I last learned news of OFI and would like an update.

From what I hear Chatzinikolaou is crap too, since he hasn't already organised the team's defense.

Well, don't let me start talking about OFI's players.....everyone is worse than the other....apart from:

koutsoures(if he still plays)

machlas

sifakis

Can Vaggar explain the current situation at OFI?

Management-wise, which was always the problem at OFI...It has been a while since I last learned news of OFI and would like an update.

From what I hear Chatzinikolaou is crap too, since he hasn't already organised the team's defense.

Well, don't let me start talking about OFI's players.....everyone is worse than the other....apart from:

koutsoures(if he still plays)

machlas

sifakis

:( for Vaggar I think you'll have to wait : vaggar joined the army in greece. His period must be end soon and than he will go back to the US. He hasn't the possibility to come on the forum frequently.

Me neither I don't understand what is going on. I am very close to the team in summer time, because live in belgium, but if you see which players they send away or sold than it's unbelievable what they are doing.

I saw the team in the preparation on the season and that was really hopefull! I think that Chatzinikolaou cann't do the things he wants to do. I am not sure but I think that some people from the board will have their sayings in the composition of the team. Roumbakis is to PAo, Dermitzakis didn't get a new contract, they take some other unknown players and hope the team will be better like this.

I am very disappointed and will in 2 months when I am in crete search for the truth about OFI.

Archived