Phantis Forums

AEK VS OLIMPIAKOS

Crazy

What's up with the personal attacks against bides?

If you disagree with him fine, but don't call him "a secret lover of these two sometime in the past, or simply just another deranged cypriot", or a "cypriot mental midget".

That's just pathetic.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you disagree with him fine, but don't call him "a secret lover of these two sometime in the past, or simply just another deranged cypriot", or a "cypriot mental midget".

That's just pathetic.

not really personal attacks on bides

just drivel like the stuff he posts up about Cypriot footballers

yeah sure they are good but he makes them out to be maradona or something

I dont see anyone on this board talk up Basinas or Georgatos cos they are Greek

if u look up all his posts 90% are about Cyp players

yeah sure write about them but dont need to make them into something they are not

Okkas is not a bad footballer but his job is to score goals, not create chances maybe his best in a mid position

For example its like Okkas is a fireman his job is to put out fires but instead he drives the firetruck and gets there fast but doesnt put out the fire so really his a driver pretending to be a fireman

For example its like Okkas is a fireman his job is to put out fires but instead he drives the firetruck and gets there fast but doesnt put out the fire so really his a driver pretending to be a fireman

...who sometimes forgets to fill up the water tank of the firetruck. :LOL:

Im proud to be from Cyprus.. I never mention Cyprus in these forums anyways I support all the Greeks too.....

bides, i never said anything against cyprus :nono:

Good game by the way you guys played if it wasnt for all the posta Aek hit you might of lost by ten goals instead of winning by one........

'if the word "if" wouldnt exist, i would be a billionaire' like we use to say here in switzerland :hypocrite:

I agree totally Giovanni has been having a stellar year for you guys keep up the good work.....

are you? then it think you are the only one in here who believes that. :blink:

Aek newspapers by far the most ridiculous.....every time there headline is hilarious....look at todays, they lose 1-0 and act like they kicked there ass (yes i know AEK dominated but still getting cocky about it is kinda stupid since the point was to put the ball in the goal not right next to it) also practicaly every time they win the league they act like they are crowned champions in the press....

I am still laughing at the chance that ABALLOS-OKKAS missed... And not only that but after reading Bides post it made my day even funnier.... :LOL:

Hey Bides, what does OKKAS have to do or MISS in order for you to say something bad for him? He has more than 30 games, scored 3 GOALS, and missed more than 80 clear chances!!! :LOL: And you stand up here and say "oh the pass came from Okka!!!" :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: When you come back from the Cyprioland-world let us know so that we can talk football!!!! :LOL: :LOL:

Olympiakos 11? "Consider AEK Lucky?" :o Man you should join Bides on the Cyprioland, if you think that AEK was lucky in this match for not conceiding a goal by OKKA in the first half!!!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

The sooner you realise it the better.... Thrynos is the biggest KAFENEIO in hystory of football... The only thing that saves your aballous players (Okka, Anatolaki, Kostoula, Panto, Giovanni etc etc) are the refs and the red shirts who carry some hystory behind them and doesn't allow opponent teams to perform freely...

If you take this players and put a white shirt on them and cover their faces and take them to play against Amyna Abelokoipon then you will see what I mean!!!! :P

The sooner you realise it the better.... Thrynos is the biggest KAFENEIO in hystory of football... The only thing that saves your aballous players (Okka, Anatolaki, Kostoula, Panto, Giovanni etc etc) are the refs and the red shirts who carry some hystory behind them and doesn't allow opponent teams to perform freely...

its ok to be jealous pappou over the fact were still in this tournament while youre not

perfect;ly normal to constantly bitch and bitch and bitch and bitch

its normal when you are jealous

AS INE KALA THE REFS THAT HELPED YOU TO THE TITLE LAST YEAR

I am still laughing at the chance that ABALLOS-OKKAS missed... And not only that but after reading Bides post it made my day even funnier.... :LOL:

Hey Bides, what does OKKAS have to do or MISS in order for you to say something bad for him? He has more than 30 games, scored 3 GOALS, and missed more than 80 clear chances!!! :LOL: And you stand up here and say "oh the pass came from Okka!!!" :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: When you come back from the Cyprioland-world let us know so that we can talk football!!!! :LOL: :LOL:

Olympiakos 11? "Consider AEK Lucky?" :o Man you should join Bides on the Cyprioland, if you think that AEK was lucky in this match for not conceiding a goal by OKKA in the first half!!!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

If you take this players and put a white shirt on them and cover their faces and take them to play against Amyna Abelokoipon then you will see what I mean!!!! :P

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

That's just pathetic.

Thanks file.. I guess they have to bring up the Cypriot thing all the time... Ur right it is pathetic..

Wasnt Okkas the one to score three goals for the reds in the tournament to keep them in anyway..... Aballos OKkas but teams like Bolonga want him and Rehagal was drooling over him too.. He must be doing something right the amount of money he makes u will only have wet dreams of making...

He missed one chance Ceasr missed 15.. Any mention of him...

no cuz cesar hits the net occasionally like vs Ksanthi were he scored one of the most amazing goals this year.

dude face the fact OKKAS SUCKSSSSSSSSSSS he is good dribbler but cant do another damn thing right. And rehagel was not drooling over him, i doubt that cuz the players on the greek national team are class and not bullshit like okkas. 3 goals in 30 games as a striker is pretty damn sad, especially when its at a big team like OSFP where usually there strikers get good service and dominate smaller teams.

and if rehagel really was drooling over him we can thank God that there was no enosis with Greece!!!

okkas will never be a pure striker, ENOUGH SAID. if we keep him, i better see him as a sub coming on the right hand side. whats this nonsense with okkas and the GREEK NT ? drakos used a proper word here, CLASS. okkas doesn't have enough.

as for aek and the papers, what a joke, but what can one expect from such circus ran publications ? who was the kafenio ? did anyone see aek play in the FIRST half ? they could not advance the ball ANYWHERE on the pitch they looked like amateurs, and we did great buldiing up quickly and jogging down their throats to score and finish off after we where up already 0-1. ektos edras these @@'s.

In the second half naturally they made their push for the equalizer, 3 posts in ONE fash (no luck or no aiming skills?) and now all of a sudden it's become the "most adiko score of the century" and how we should have lost 5-1 (!)

OUST RE ASXETOI, ELATE STO LIMANI TWRA GIA TO K.O. GIA NA TELIONOUME PIA !

dear vaseloi it is easy for you to talk about Okkas, but why don't you get your eyes on Gekas who lost 2 or 3 goals last week against Ergotelis!And remember that he is a striker, Okkas isn't!

Also get your eyes on Malezani, who after winning against Ergotelis, stated that "This was our best match!!!" wow man!!!what an accomplishment!!!!!

------------

How thoughtfull, however, of you to join us here in this conversation, where fans talk about the match between AEK and OSFP, in the Greek Cup competition, a tournament which you are not part anymore...

fans of both teams AEK and OSFP would like to thank you for being here to share these moments with us!!!

thank you

no cuz cesar hits the net occasionally like vs Ksanthi were he scored one of the most amazing goals this year.

dude face the fact OKKAS SUCKSSSSSSSSSSS he is good dribbler but cant do another damn thing right. And rehagel was not drooling over him, i doubt that cuz the players on the greek national team are class and not bullshit like okkas. 3 goals in 30 games as a striker is pretty damn sad, especially when its at a big team like OSFP where usually there strikers get good service and dominate smaller teams.

and if rehagel really was drooling over him we can thank God that there was no enosis with Greece!!!

Okkas sucks but Paok signed him Aek signed him Olympiakos signed him.. Makes you wonder!!!!! 3 Goals in thirty games your forgetting the goals he scored in the Cup and the goals he scored in Europe... Its his first year with the Reds last year u guys were bitching about Konstantinou he was the savior even though he wasnt scoring he was creating all the chances he had five goals all year.... But everyone is in love with him Get off the ######@@@@ band wagon... When he is hot u love him when he is not he is s%$#!>>>> If Okkas becomes leading scorer next year you guys wont be saying s%$#!!!!! No one talks about Gkekas missing 1000 chances for our team.... Yeah Ceasr scored a nice goal Big deal Okkas has scored plenty of nice goals too.....

for starters i ain't cyprian

my statement meant that Olympiakos was up early 1-0 and should have blown them away rather then letting them back into the game

dude face the fact OKKAS SUCKSSSSSSSSSSS he is good dribbler but cant do another damn thing right.  And rehagel was not drooling over him, i doubt that cuz the players on the greek national team are class and not bullshit like okkas.  3 goals in 30 games as a striker is pretty damn sad, especially when its at a big team like OSFP where usually there strikers get good service and dominate smaller teams.

Okkas sucks but Paok signed him Aek signed him Olympiakos signed him.. Makes you wonder!!!!! 3 Goals in thirty games your forgetting the goals he scored in the Cup and the goals he scored in Europe... Its his first year with the Reds last year u guys were bitching about Konstantinou he was the savior even though he wasnt scoring he was creating all the chances he had five goals all year.... But everyone is in love with him Get off the ######@@@@ band wagon... When he is hot u love him when he is not he is s%$#!>>>> If Okkas becomes leading scorer next year you guys wont be saying s%$#!!!!! No one talks about Gkekas missing 1000 chances for our team.... Yeah Ceasr scored a nice goal Big deal Okkas has scored plenty of nice goals too.....
the guy has had all season to prove me wrong and with everyother ten thousandth open net he misses i just laugh harder.

wow PAOK, AEK, and OSFP signed him. Must be a world class player then. Dont forget Blendar Kola played for PAO and AEK means he is awesome... dont forget that players like Marco Villa, Epalle, Padelis Konstantinidis also played for big clubs so they must be great players....So no, it really doesnt make me wonder... AT ALL.

Konstantinou was a great player except his second year where he was pretty bad, lazy and out of shape. Last year he played a supporting role and he didnt score as many as last year but then again he didnt miss as many easy chances and is always dominating in the air, controlling and linking the attack together. Okkas can run with the ball till he shoots and misses or makes a terrible pass. Okkas doesnt compare.

Also the thing about Gkekas is his opportunites are nowhere close to being as pathetically simple and he also always at least gets one to make us happy. He is the division leading scorer afterall.

As far as Okkas being leading scorer next year.....i think God is too busy with more important things than to spend his time making miracles for Okkas to become leading scorer next year.

Olympiakos 11? "Consider AEK Lucky?"  :o  Man you should join Bides on the Cyprioland, if you think that AEK was lucky in this match for not conceiding a goal by OKKA in the first half!!!!! :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:

for starters i ain't cyprian

my statement meant that Olympiakos was up early 1-0 and should have blown them away rather then letting them back into the game

I ainT Cyprian either IM GREEK CYPRIOT

Guest Protathlitis

this is just trash

ESP, you say some stupid s%$#!. have you seen the way your shitty club has performed this year? :huh:

its just draining reading crap like this. we didnt perform well and we got a win at oaka.....considering your disgracful club lost their and then got raped at home against aek maybe you should just please shut up my freind :P

Okkas, panto are crap; what the f*** do you call konstantinidis, zutaunas and all the rest of the gay players you field?? :box:

a vazelene critisiing the way Osfp plays football :LOL:

Okkas, panto are crap; what the f*** do you call konstantinidis, zutaunas and all the rest of the gay players you field?? :box:

a vazelene critisiing the way Osfp plays football :LOL:

after outplaying you last week and seeing many other teams do so we can tell u plenty.

Okkas sucks. You are blind.

Also Zutautas hasnt played since last february.....and hes no longer on the team.

Dont even argue the quality of players for PAO vs OSFP.....sure OSFP does have Rivaldo, Djordjevic and Stoltidis...but thats about it.

PAO is way higher this year....the fact that our 4th striker Manolis can hold down a regular spot in OSFP should say something, and that even our 5th has more goals than okkas this season. :LOL:

this stopic has once again neen ruined

im just curious whu u greens care so much for our team who we have ..that U write more about our club then yours?

im starting to believe the theory about how OSFP has more fans in greece and world wide

The greens talk more about our team then theirs

no kidding they dont show up to the teams home games

Archived