Phantis Forums

AEK VS OLIMPIAKOS

Crazy

since everybody won this sunday pao,aek and olympiakos and we have 4 more games to go for the championship we got to focused on the first semifinal for the greek cup between aek and osfp this wednesday.since the first game is at olimpiako stadio and aek doesn t play better from osfp i believe osfp has an advantage if the manage to play well and get a good result since nobody can beat us at karaiskaki.olympiakos got to start playing to a high level now so we can turn things around and make a run for the cup plus wait and see for the championship.i believe the first game will be a draw 0-0 or 1-1.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

by the way has the game been sold out !!!!!

will Olympiakos fans be allowed to support inside the stadio

Olympiakos has played AEK twice this year and were the best side in both games ut the result doesn't show b/c of 2 draws

either Olympiakos wins or gets a high scoring draw

both teams will have fans at the away matches. aek got 1500 for karaiskaki and osf got 2500 for oaka.

aek plays very good right now and we dont have to forget that in the cup there are always different conditions.

but i think osfp will get through.

In all honesty and I never thought in my wildest dreams Id every be saying this - I hope Olympiakso THUMPS aek!!!! Ive had enough of AEK this and AEK that and how well there doing and how there not expecting to be going for a double!!

Gaurakia shut them up once and for all before we do!!!!!!!!!

4-1 - Rivaldo hat trick!!!!!!!!!

the sad part is that we are all ripping aek for being at the top yet we both lost crucial points to them

we tied them at home and lost points at oaka

the vazeli got kicked out of the cup and lost points also in oaka to aek.

so before we rip aek being pushed to the title or uefa y dont we look at our results vs them then we can talk!!

As an AEKtzi I say.....

PIO KALA NA SE ZILEVOUNE, PARA NA SE LIPOUNTE

Apo to kalokairi elega...kai akoma leo.... Hrthe h ora na mas zoulepsoune....

And don't forget gavrakia... With in the championship achieved results 0:0 and 1:1 AEK would have been through in Europe and Greek Cup....

Ta leme....

well, i think it is like that for most people in here.

i also wish that if we cant get the title that aek gets it and that your team finishes third.

but who knows. with the things going on like they did up to now i'd say it is impossible to say who will be champion in the end.

well, i think it is like that for most people in here.

i also wish that if we cant get the title that aek gets it and that your team finishes third.

but who knows. with the things going on like they did up to now i'd say it is impossible to say who will be champion in the end.

is it possible for Xanthi to finish third ?

:tup:

yup.

theoretically paok could finish first if they win all the remaining matches and pao looses them all. xanthi but they could finish with 55 points too. but due to the 1-1 in the first round and the 2-1 this weekend they would finish third.

aek plays well but against olympiakos at karaiskaki was very lucky that the didn t lose 4-1.i don t know what will happen but both games sould be really interesting.i just hope the don t have any stupid referis or epeisodia.by the way who ever wins the cup goes to uefa cup not champions league. :tup:

i can't believe there is some Pao fans siding with Olympiakos

but i don't want their support

i want Olympiakos to win

to beat aek and for aek and paok to take care of Pao

anywayz back to the cup

lets play a few style of football

Olympiakos fans that will make alot of noise

i can't believe there is some Pao fans siding with Olympiakos

but i don't want their support

i want Olympiakos to win

to beat aek and for aek and paok to take care of Pao

anywayz back to the cup

lets play a few style of football

Olympiakos fans that will make alot of noise

we dont need their support we dont want their support and we dont care if they support us or not

Archived