Phantis Forums

AEK VS OLIMPIAKOS

Crazy

we played better than you this time even we lose

we should win this game too bad for we wasnt lucky

we will take our revenge at karaiskaski ;-)

teams come lose when they enter karaiskaki

Consider AEK lucky

i mean we were up 1-0 at the half and we didn't increase our advantage

off course we did hve good faith with the triple post but we should have played better for a better result

we will beat AEK at Karaiskaki

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you played better ? the first half you resembled mice traped in one HELL of a maze.

the second half after, naturally you pressured, sure you where unlucky not to equalize, but thats the nature of football.

see you in the limani, where our prokrish to the final is all but fnished.

seems as if we infected your players with "hitting postitis".

5 times you hit the post in the second half. a lot of bad luck. but this is football. especially osfp fans know this "desease".

sounds as if it was a very good match. hopefully the second leg will be as good two (with us winning)

both teams had from one half that they dominate,osfp first aek second and it was a good game open with both teams trying to do their best.even that i am olimpiakos fan aek deserved the draw after five dokaria and osfp deserved one more goal if only okkas wasn t blind.the most positive was that we didn t have any trouble with both fans at the stadium and that is good.now we got to wait for next wednesday to see who will go to the final.

OSFP played well or AEK played s#it??

In any case one helps the other...OSFP played well and as the commentators said "had really good tactic in the game".AEK could not play from the sides since we had them covered.As a result AEK tried long balls and got some fouls near OSFP post and some corners.They were so unfortunate to hit the post 5 times!!!!I still remember Katsouranis' face after his 3rd shot on the post!!!!AEK had to have a goal at least from what they created...but I believe the same way OSFP would have been the champions of Europe...

In football you have to score to win and they didn't..

----

And anyway who says that a team deserves to win???The football is not about justice!There should be a fair game between teams, yes, but the best in theory doesn't turn to be the best in practice...(i don't imply that AEK is better team).It is 90', thats what it is.

--

By the way, GREECE is the EUROPEAN CHAMPION for 2004

Guest Protathlitis

good win

aek is not a special team and neither is the team who raped thema few times already this season including a 3-1 in their house.

Bravo Djole :nw: the double can still easily be ours considering the quality of our rivals

both teams had from one half that they dominate,osfp first aek second and it was a good game open with both teams trying to do their best.even that i am olimpiakos fan aek deserved the draw after five dokaria and osfp deserved one more goal if only okkas wasn t blind.the most positive was that we didn t have any trouble with both fans at the stadium and that is good.now we got to wait for next wednesday to see who will go to the final.

If it wasnt for Okkas setting up the goal they would not have one.... What do u call Katsoranis for hitting ten posts....You didnt mention Ceasar ten chances he missed..Or Rivaldo's bad game...

If it wasnt for Okkas setting up the goal they would not have one.... What do u call Katsoranis for hitting ten posts....You didnt mention Ceasar ten chances he missed..Or Rivaldo's bad game...

and the day was saved ... thanks too okkas :nw: :nw:

dont you want to nominate okkas, konstantinou and bidis as un-ambassadors for peace? it seems as if you put their skills equal to a half god. or even a god. i know cyprus is called "the island of gods" but i didnt know that all of them play football. :o :o

maybe if they leave football the will end the israeli-palestinian conflict, unite cyprus, end the hunger in the third world, be the first ones men on mars, find a cure against cancer and aids, stop the green house effect, will find out how to turn led into gold, become the worlds presidents and will lead humanity into a new era of peace, friendship and plentifulness. :tup: :nw: :tup: :nw:

dont you think so? :whistle:

i like okkas a lot as a player and he is really trying hard every game and playing for the team but it is a fact that this year he lost some goals that not even anatolakis couldn t miss.anyway the fact remains osfp won but they got to play better next week to secure going to the finals. :)

bides seems to have forggoten the beautifal ball yannaki got from georgatos where he missed an empty net in the first half and finished the game off ? or the 2nd half game he produced where he was NON EXISTANT ?

im starting to believe bides might have been a secret lover of these two sometime in the past, or simply just another deranged cypriot.

GAMW SAS

okkas: he is not a bad player, but he just hasnt got the touch with the net, not at all.

i would understand it if somebody would support him more than others if he comes from the same country. but not when he looses chance after chance. and dont tell me that the others dont feed him with good passes! he has lost so many chances this year that i think my dead grandfather would have made more goals if they would have put him upright into the penalty area and the other osfp players would just aim at his head.

there is no doubt that okkas is working a lot on the field. he marks, opens space etc. but that is not really what he was brought in the team for.

okkas: he is not a bad player, but he just hasnt got the touch with the net, not at all.

i would understand it if somebody would support him more than others if he comes from the same country. but not when he looses chance after chance. and dont tell me that the others dont feed him with good passes! he has lost so many chances this year that i think my dead grandfather would have made more goals if they would have put him upright into the penalty area and the other osfp players would just aim at his head.

there is no doubt that okkas is working a lot on the field. he marks, opens space etc. but that is not really what he was brought in the team for.

Your right thats why he has to get the heck off your shitty team.. He wont even see Champions League maybe Uefa..... I agree totally Giovanni has been having a stellar year for you guys keep up the good work.....

Good game by the way you guys played if it wasnt for all the posta Aek hit you might of lost by ten goals instead of winning by one........

Im proud to be from Cyprus.. I never mention Cyprus in these forums anyways I support all the Greeks too.....

You should tell Rehegal about Okkas too cause he tried calling him up for the National team too when he went to go watch Paok... Later too be informed he cant play because hes from Cyprus...

You could have Pele on your team and u wouldnt be satisfied... Dont worry Dacol and castillo will carry u guys next year............

bides seems to have forggoten the beautifal ball yannaki got from georgatos where he missed an empty net in the first half and finished the game off ? or the 2nd half game he produced where he was NON EXISTANT ?

im starting to believe bides might have been a secret lover of these two sometime in the past, or simply just another deranged cypriot.

GAMW SAS

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Its sad that Aloneftis is going to come to such a crappy team.. Bring back GOGIC he would still be the best player on your team in his 40's...................

for starters Gogic was a terrific player on Olympiakos

i believe he is on the coaching staff

as far as Stathis goes

he will be joining the greatest Greek team in history

better then that s%$#! u club Pao and their falling apart gipedo

Im proud to be from Cyprus.. I never mention Cyprus in these forums anyways I support all the Greeks too.....

You should tell Rehegal about Okkas too cause he tried calling him up for the National team too when he went to go watch Paok... Later too be informed he cant play because hes from Cyprus...

man u come up with some beauties

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Posted Image

Archived