Phantis Forums

how good has kyriakos' form been for rangers? i think hes blended in perfectly. from what i can remember, he scored twice in rangers win over motherwell in the league cup final. but had also scored previously in league games. i think thats a great start to his new career. now hes also getting oppotunities in the NT. well done kyriako :nw: :nw:

He has settled in well in the heart of the Rangers defence. His style of play has proven popular with the fans, with Sotiris always appearing to give his all. He appears keen to come forward at any opportunity, and very comfortable on the ball, but his concentration could improve in defensive situations.

He has unfortunately received a lot of negative press due to the amount of 'man handling' of opposition players at set pieces. Once referees become more aware of his behaviour it is feared he will be regularly penalised. While this practice may be accepted on the continent, it is not a regular part of the Scottish game.

I met him on Sunday when he came into my local taverna following his league match with Motherwell - the guy is a giant!!

the guy is a giant!!

hahaha...thats the funniest thing ive heard all day. but yeah he does seem huge. i agree with you about the man handling issue, as he does do a lot of it, but hopefully the defence coach of rangers can help him with that, so we dont see him :box: his opponents.

Archived