Phantis Forums

Guys I don't know if its just me or if anybody else agrees with me.... I am very frustrated after yesturdays result and I simply cannot watch LAMOIO in our squad any more... This is why I have decided to open a thread specifically for him!!!! Every time I will see him play I will come and visit this thread so I can "Ksedoso"!!! :P

I am simply sick of him.... :angry: :box:

Lets take things from the beginning...

How many coaches has PAO changed since the time we got this a*****e playing for us? 5, 6? I saw him under Schum, we thought that Zaec was the one picking the squad... Then we see him again under Skazni, again we blamed Zaec and Skazni etc etc...Now I can't believe that a coach in the callibre of Malezani is actually continuing to put this kourada in the line up...

And the one million dollar question....

ISN'T THERE A COACH FROM THE ONES THAT HAVE BEEN TO PAO, THAT COULDN'T FIGURE OUT A SYSTEM WHICH WOULDN'T INCLUDE THIS LAMOIO? IS HE SO PRECIOUS TO THE TEAM THAT WE CAN'T DO WITHOUT?

Gents, I am telling you, you can't even imagine my frustration.... Yesturday against Aris I was watching him he couldn't pass, did not mark, did not go forward or backward to help, all chances created by ARis were created from his side... And then I was seeing one sub after the other but still SVOURAS was UNTOUCHED!!!!! :o :o

I see players coming and going, players get injured, players with no form etc etc, but for some strange reason HE IS ALWAYS PLAYING!!!!! When Munch is OK, he is playing in the left midfield, then Skatchel sometime played but Munch was injured so LAMOIO was playing again in the left back!!! I mean what the hell is going on? Isn't there a coach to figure out some tactics to play without him? I mean yesturday I have got so many alternatives... Watch:

1. He could play Roubakis

2. He could play Kotso on the left and Vyntra on the right with Morris and Gouma in the centre...

3. He could play 3-5-2 with Morris-Kotso and Gouma and put Sabani in the left side...

I mean how difficult is for somebody to figure out that this guy is absoluletely USELESS!!!!! :angry:

I have been looking since yesturday to find players attendances in the match... I am pretty sure that LAMOIO is in the top 5 PAO players that have played MOST matches (even as a sub or from the beginning)... Can somebody confirm this info? Evergreen have you got any idea how many times has this idiot played? Any stats with player TOTAL PLAYING TIME? Please post them if you got them...

From the back of my mind I guess that the only people who have played more than him must be Palto and Vyntra... And probably Basinas!!! Other than that I think that he has played MORE than the rest of the other players....

I AM SIMPLY SICK OF HIM!!!!! :angry: PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COME TO THIS THREAD AND TRASH THE GUY... I EVEN PROPOSE FOR DIFFERENT TEAM FANS TO COME AND JOIN!!! :P This is the ANTI-LAMOIO FAN CLUB THREAD!!!! PLEASE JOIN IN!!! :P

papou i agree with u im sick to death of this guy. He belongs on the tv set,,as joshua moses helper in 10 commandments. Seriously though, he puts him left back,,,skatsel can play left back a little better than him,,,he doesnt even belong on the bench this useless piece of garbage. Go back to paok lamogio

I think Konstantinidis at PAO is great - even better as a regular

When I watch him play - i think even though im not that good and im stuck at home to watch european football on tv, that even I can make it!

the LAMOIO is my motiovation for me to get resurrect (or start) my professional career

Tzigger if your giving out contracts to players like the LAMOIO give me one too - ill be cheaper than him and still do the same job and i dun care if i sit on the bench!!!!!!!

:LOL:

But in all seriousness, if i had the fitness id be able to do the same job as him!!

Even though I agree with your opinion about Kostadinidi do you think that is the time to talk about him when Pao is showing a CAFENIO effect in late games when our coach looks like a bum with his beutitfull translator of a freak !!! POU TIN VRIKE AFTI TI SKROFA O m#$%!S KAI MAS EHEI XEFTILISEI RE PAIDIA.

as FOR SVOURA

Kostantinidi always was considered as a player that runs a lot, but has no big effect on the teams achievments, but he is now a left back (He used to be a left exterm). What do you expect of him to give assists like Munch?

Do you think Roumbaki is a good player ?

As for Skachel it looks like they are not willing to give an extra million to the French team.

patience until the end of the season. he won't be renewed.

why not? since he plays that bad it would be the best opportunity for your management to give him a new contract with way less money. (about as much as they would give adonis ;) )

:P ;) :LOL:

Pao is showing a CAFENIO effect in late games when our coach looks like a bum with his beutitfull translator of a freak

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA ROOOOOFLLLL

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

re malesanis translator looks like a kindergarten preschool teacher,,,,from play school

THATS RIGHT DAMMIT.FIRE THE TRANSLATOR.ITS ALL HER FAULT!WE NEED A NEW TRANSLATOR.

she actully does look like a kindergarden cop.im sure there are a lot of hotties in greece that know how to speak italian and they go and get her.

Even though I agree with your opinion about Kostadinidi do you think that is the time to talk about him when Pao is showing a CAFENIO effect in late games when our coach looks like a bum with his beutitfull translator of a freak !!! POU TIN VRIKE AFTI TI SKROFA O m#$%!S KAI MAS EHEI XEFTILISEI RE PAIDIA.

as FOR SVOURA

Kostantinidi always was considered as a player that runs a lot, but has no big effect on the teams achievments, but he is now a left back (He used to be a left exterm). What do you expect of him to give assists like Munch?

Do you think Roumbaki is a good player ?

As for Skachel it looks like they are not willing to give an extra million to the French team.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

hahahahahahaha

skrofa

I don't know this was a Phillipidis move back then... I don't know what Fillipidis was thinking to sign this kourada!!!!

Not only he is an awful footballer but he has a very disgusting style and a non-likable face!!!! I am so mad at my dad.... I once went to PAO and saw Galakos when I was like 10 years old at Peania to sign up in the youth academy.... My dad wanted education and stuff like that so I ended up being a banker.... Now that I think of this the LAMOIO earns more than 10 times what I do and I am very confident that I would have been much better than the LAMOIO...

Now oll of you would have been speaking of Pappou being in PAOs starting line up to kick some gey ass!!!!!!! :P :P

And just to show how fate works, and how I will ALWAYS be your Nemesis you dirty Dog explain to the good people of the forum how my Grlfriends Cousin used to have a relationship with Pantelis back when he was in Florina ...

Better wise up fast and show some respect or my curse will haunt you all your life... :ph34r: :LOL:

theres a reason why ive been calling this guy ANAPIRO for years...every once in a while he plays good & i rethink my opinion... then a week later im calling him anapairo all over again... let him go already

And just to show how fate works, and how I will ALWAYS be your Nemesis you dirty Dog explain to the good people of the forum how my Grlfriends Cousin used to have a relationship with Pantelis back when he was in Florina ...

Better wise up fast and show some respect or my curse will haunt you all your life... :ph34r: :LOL:

Only you could find a girlfriend that has a cousin that had a relationship with the Kourada!!!! :LOL:

So let me get that streight... You have a girlfriend, your girlfriend has a cousin, and the cousin has a relationship with the Lamoio!!! Question: What does that make you compared to Lamoio? Batzanaki? :LOL: :LOL:

P.S. Give me a short description of the cousin? If she was also good looking I will actually think of commiting a suicide...

Oh and not to be curving outside the topic.... LAMOIO EISAI KOURADA!!!! OYST!!!! :box:

LOL, this is some funny ish. I have rarely seen a more adipathitiki fatsa than your translator's! She looks as clueless on football as the chick on Georgiou's show!!

Ours (Sanots') is a wee bit better, but only about as much as better as Lamoio is than SKacel:)

By the way, what happened to that guy?? He was blazin with Apolllon and PAOK, to thepoint I was depressed we kicked him out of our academy!

Ok just for the good luck for sunday...

LAMOIO don'y you dear bring you ugly, disgusting and unlucky face nowhere NEAR Leoforos on Sunday!!! OYST vromolamoio *(&^#&*%#&^%&^@*(&@(*&@)&@^*&@^*@%*%!!!!!!!)(*)(*)(*)*()!&^@*)%^#^%#!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P

P.S. PAO fans... If we loose (IF), please feel free to come to this thread and trash Lamoio even if he doesn't play!!! I am sure that it will make you feel better!!!! :P

LAMOIO KOPRITI!!!!!)*&*(&W^&*^#*#()&^)&!&&!^)*!&^!*^%&!!!!!!! :box:

Imagine Pappou, the game is 0-2 with 10 minutes to go when Malezani brings on Konstantinides. Two mintutes later PAO go on attack and lamaio cuts in from the left..... shoots past Alitaki .......now it's 1-2 at 83rd minute. :D

The game restarts. PAO go on the attack again and lamaio crosses the ball into the Oly area and the ball hits the hand of an Oly defender and..... penalty..... Basinas scores...2-2 88th minute. :D

90+ minutes now and Oly are desperately defending to hold on to a point..... the ball gets returned by Oly defenders to outside the box and falls in front of lamaio....he shoots.....SCORES past alitaki again from 30 metra ...........

3-2 teliko apotelesma.... :) :tup:

I think we will need to rename this topic then :P

Archived