• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

kastoria has truly been paid bigtime ;)

for losing without making any kind of resistance

m*****es as usual

did u expect them to win ?

what m*****es???????

Are you serious a team that would win 2-1 at home would play like this if they actually played??????????? LOL...Aris, Xanthi, Kastoria and Aek in the final 4 for the Cup....give me a brake like Kokilis would allow that to happen!!!! Watch how they are playing and then tell us that they are giving 100%?

Start another league for the Northern teams...then play a final with the team that wins in Athens. Let AEK/PAO?Olympiakos play amongst themselves...which they do now anyway!!!!!

Who's the smartass that thinks Olympiakos will beat Kastoria 8-0!!!!!!  You got to be kidding me dude??????  Have you not watched any of your teams games lately?  8-0 should of been the score of your last UEFA CUP game....remember that!!!!!!  Now as far as Kastoria...do you honestly think that Athens will allow a town from the north take out Olympiakos??? (I HOPE SO!!!!) But the obvious is we all doubt it....I'm sure you guy's have something (A REF) up your sleeves.  The only way Olympiakos will score is by a penalty shot...AS USUAL. 

FORZA KASTORIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:box:  :box:  :box:  :box:  :box:  :box:

When the score was 5-0 after 35 minutes my prediction looked pretty good :LOL: :LOL: Im sure the ref helped us lot this game :whistle: :whistle: ..Every time Olympiakos play the ref is to blame the other team gave us the game Kokkalhs is to blame what will be the new excuse ..

Posting my prediction in the OLYMPIAKO forum doesn't make me a smartass :nono: When it was 5-0 im sure a lot of u anti Olympiakos supporters thought of the 8-0 scoreline and thought that it wasnt big enough :LOL: :LOL:

OLYMPIAKE EISAI 8EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw:

When we lost 2-1 in Kastoria Bagevic rested 5-6 regular players and don,t forget the youngsters had to play in snow..If Olympiakos controlled the game :LOL: when we played PAOK they would NOT have dissalowed OKKAS' fair goal in the 79th minute :whistle: Secondly they would NOT have given AEK the penalty :whistle: and we would have been given the OKKAS penalty that was 100% :whistle: Cmon man if OLYMPIAKOS was in control of GREEK soccer can u explain why Olympiakos didn't win any of the last 3 games in which we had ref desiscions go against us??????? :tdown:

wow, we thrashed them. they looked disoriented beginning from the first run into their box......they looked much better in the 2nd, and actually showed knowledge of fundamental football, of course this was when OSFP shut off their engine some time in the first half.

Taralidis looked very good, this kid is going to be a gem (knocks on wood)

:tup:

AND FINALLY, THIS WAS OUR LAST MATCH SERVING THE FAN BAN AT KARAISKAKH !

FERTE TON LAO MAS !

what a disgrace kastoria. Is this the type of team fightin for promotion to A division????? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: We dont need rubbish teams like that,,,,,even if they do make it to A,,,,,how can epo accept this,,,,there gipedo is a F***en disgrace,,,,,a big xorafi,,,,,wheres the specifications for criteria for gipeda in the A league,,,and how can teams like this warrant promotion??????????

what a disgrace kastoria. Is this the type of team fightin for promotion to A division????? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: We dont need rubbish teams like that,,,,,even if they do make it to A,,,,,how can epo accept this,,,,there gipedo is a F***en disgrace,,,,,a big xorafi,,,,,wheres the specifications for criteria for gipeda in the A league,,,and how can teams like this warrant promotion??????????

Like I said another league should be created for the northern teams and let

F***** AEK/PAO?Olympaikos play amongst themselves. This is the only way to clean up Greek soccer. Don't say they are a disgrace buddy...look at what this F*****N team Olympiakos has done to the game in Greece!!!!!! Now that's a disgrace!!!!!!!!!!! TIME TOO CLEAN UP THE LEAGUE....and let's start with YOU KNOW WHO!!!!!!!!!!

Like I said another league should be created for the northern teams and let

F***** AEK/PAO?Olympaikos play amongst themselves. This is the only way to clean up Greek soccer. Don't say they are a disgrace buddy...look at what this F*****N team Olympiakos has done to the game in Greece!!!!!! Now that's a disgrace!!!!!!!!!!! TIME TOO CLEAN UP THE LEAGUE....and let's start with YOU KNOW WHO!!!!!!!!!!

do you think the smaller athenian teams or the ones further in the south have much better stadia? do you think their finances look better than kastorias? all the smaller teams have these two disatvanteges. ergotelis and some other teams had the luck to get to play in the new built stadia for the olympics.

wasnt your gipedo renowated for the olympics too? is it the fault of the athenian teams that paok had such a bad management with half of them going into jail?

i'm living abroad, but for example aek, as far as i know, is where it is just because of their new president nikolaidis. if your team would have somebody who would do everything for the club i dont think you would have the problems you got.

and before u guys rip OSFP whats happenning in greek soccer and how a team wins 2-1 and come back and lose 5-0 let me bring up this example

Now i know i will get some heat from this from the greens but I must

First round: Iraklis 0 PAO 4

Iraklis allows 4 in their own home stadium to this team

and tie 0-0 in their stadium? at leoforos?

hmmm I wonderr!!!!

now that was a disgrace

Now i know i will get some heat from this from the greens but I must

First round: Iraklis 0 PAO 4

hmmm I wonderr!!!!

now that was a disgrace

???????? :huh: :huh:

were you trying to make a point? that happens all the time in football......

Now i know  i will get some heat from this from the greens but I must

First round:  Iraklis 0 PAO  4 

hmmm I wonderr!!!!

now that was a disgrace

???????? :huh: :huh:

were you trying to make a point? that happens all the time in football......

so y are people complaing y we won 5-0

we were the better team

instead the corruption stuff is brought up for the zillionth time

Archived