Phantis Forums

osfp - kastoria

CH-Thrylos

on thursday we will face kastoria for the rematch of cup. 2-1 against us, djole, ribo, nikopolidis, kafes, rezic and kouloucheris wont be playing.

the 18 players are: giannou, bucek, mavrogenidis, pantos, schurrer, anatolakis, vallas, kostoulas, stoltidis, taralidis, maric, georgatos, mendrinos, filippakos, castillo, gio, okkas, d'acol.

i'd say the lineup will be something like this:

-----------------------------------giannou------------------------------

mavrogenidis--------schurrer------------anatolakis----------pantos

filippakos------------ stoltidis-------------taralidis---------georgatos

-----------------------------------giovanni-----------------------------

-------------------------------------okkas------------------------------

i could also imagine that geo will play in the defensive line with maric playing on the left side in midfield.

our last match with empty seats. looks like a new beginning to forget all the bad results in march.

the players will try to show their skills and surely wont let kastoria make any surprise results.

4-0 osfp

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who's the smartass that thinks Olympiakos will beat Kastoria 8-0!!!!!! You got to be kidding me dude?????? Have you not watched any of your teams games lately? 8-0 should of been the score of your last UEFA CUP game....remember that!!!!!! Now as far as Kastoria...do you honestly think that Athens will allow a town from the north take out Olympiakos??? (I HOPE SO!!!!) But the obvious is we all doubt it....I'm sure you guy's have something (A REF) up your sleeves. The only way Olympiakos will score is by a penalty shot...AS USUAL.

FORZA KASTORIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box:

8-0 :P Okkas scoring hatrick and Taralidhs double also Fillipakos, Gewrgatos and Maric . :nw: :nw:

Easy man..... SIGA AN THEN GINE 18-0...

A win is just a win. At this point w/ Giovanni not really playing any quality soccer at the moment this game will be more difficult than it really is. Will Olympiacos win? Yeah but I don't think it's going to be an easy game..

Olympiakos has the away goal to their advantage

i do like the players starting the game

Giannou gets some much needed work

i hope he isn't too rusty

i am guessing taralidis will be playing a defensive midfielder role

i thought he was a centre back

the defensive back line is solid so i am confident that we won't give up more then 1 goal

the offense is the key

maybe this is the game that we get a bunch of goals

i know its against a divsion 2 team

but at this point any positive like progressing will lift the spirits of the team

lets shut these OSFP haters up with a proffessional 2-0

as long as we get the win and the result that sees us throught to the final four of the Greek cup

we need some positivity back to the club

we have been winless for over a month now and that is way too long fo r Olympiakos

last game w/o fans lets end it wiht a bang lol

Ref's that need $$$$$$$$$$

not this crap again

be thankful that we didn't kick your butts up in Toumba

the score didn't indicate who was the far better team

but thats quite alright

just give Pao a beat down and we call it even

do u guys still have AEK on your schedule by the way

Guest Protathlitis

BAOK fan, theres no need for you to just sporadically post about how much you hate OSFP all the time

say something or anything constructive and just settle there down megale

Sorry the above score should have read 0-1 KASTORIA!!!!!!

FORZA KASTORIA!!!!!

%$#@ ATHENS/OLYMPIAKOS/PAO

Baokara, what does Athens have to do with OSFP? :huh:

Are you against OSFP, PAO or Athens? Perhaps you are against the Pathenon as well huh, and you blame the ancient Greeks that they did not build it in Saloniki... :P

Sorry the above score should have read 0-1 KASTORIA!!!!!!

FORZA KASTORIA!!!!!

%$#@ ATHENS/OLYMPIAKOS/PAO

Baokara, what does Athens have to do with OSFP? :huh:

Are you against OSFP, PAO or Athens? Perhaps you are against the Pathenon as well huh, and you blame the ancient Greeks that they did not build it in Saloniki... :P

listen a fact is a fact.....you can make the Greek league much better as it needs to be BUT as long as it is run by crooked people it will always remain a joke in europe!!!! We all know where the control in Greece comes from ATHENS!!! Do you guy's honestly think that Kastoria will take out Olympiakos??? or Aris, PAOK and Xanthi will be sitting at the top of the league where as PAO and Olympiakos will quietly keep there mouths shut at like 4th and 5th....ya come on think about it. Look what goes on there fix up Greece (Athens) for the Olympics and make ALL OF GREECE PAY FOR IT!!!!! Oly fans call us what??? Bulgarians and say what that the north is a part of Bulgaria!!!! but when it is time to pay sure we're all GREEK!!!!

Paok is in what...5th place and will remain there and keep there mouths shut so that they don't kick us out of A division. Oly fans are blinded by the love for their team but they don't play real soccer!!!!!!

FORZA KASTORIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As far as I am concearned it is not Athens or Saloniki.... It is the Government... And to be honest with you the former government (the VromoPasokia) not only gave everything to Thrynos and Kokkalis (and also corrupted the whole damn country) but through the beast representative the Minister of Culture (Mr. Kitos Venizelos) the gave away a whole basketball stadioum to BAOK in Pilaia and they also financed people like batadoudi and another 1mn LAMOIA around Greece... So don't speak about the Olympics because same as the Salonikian sponsored the Olympics through his taxes (and not only that but in the Olympics there was the 3o KPS from the EU) the Athenian citizen also paid for the basketball ground in Pilea....

So don't try to separate Athenians and Saslonikians by stating that the former are the beneficiaries while the latter are the victims... We are all Greeks victims of the same corrupted government, who has made most lamoia in Greece rich!!!! ;)

As far as I am concearned it is not Athens or Saloniki.... It is the Government... And to be honest with you the former government (the VromoPasokia) not only gave everything to Thrynos and Kokkalis (and also corrupted the whole damn country) but through the beast representative the Minister of Culture (Mr. Kitos Venizelos) the gave away a whole basketball stadioum to BAOK in Pilaia and they also financed people like batadoudi and another 1mn LAMOIA around Greece... So don't speak about the Olympics because same as the Salonikian sponsored the Olympics through his taxes (and not only that but in the Olympics there was the 3o KPS from the EU) the Athenian citizen also paid for the basketball ground in Pilea....

So don't try to separate Athenians and Saslonikians by stating that the former are the beneficiaries while the latter are the victims... We are all Greeks victims of the same corrupted government, who has made most lamoia in Greece rich!!!! ;)

Could you help me out with understanding why AEK got SO MUCH $$$$ but who ever else needs help, well that's too bad!!!!

Xanthi...maybe 2 weeks ago would have been sitting with 43 points right now...but 3 PENALTY SHOTS WERE TAKEN BACK!!!!!

How could Xanthi be a contender....it's can't just sit back and take 4th, go to uefa cup get some money and be happy. Same goes for PAOK.

All this has got too stop and until EVERYONE notices that somehthing is really wrong with the Greek leaugue then who ever has the money will always remain on top...especially now with all the financial problems Greece is in...haha, they'll be happy to get pay out's!!!

Archived