Phantis Forums

Transfers

m_kafes

half the season!

the guys innocent only thing he should get punished for is for the throwing of the jersey!

innocent

wut the hell are u smoking

he attempted to attack the face of Olympiakos

our leader

if this was Olympiakos player u would have wanted them out of the Greek league

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we signed too many MC's :(

we need Defenders and now the transfer window is closed so now we got no hope on getting someone good!

Now we need to get someone on the free!

Dellas would be ideal as he would be free thing is we have to compete with AC Milan for his signature

Bloody Vardi tight ass cough up some cash gamoto!

i also agree.......dellas is perfect for the team. Experience, greek, powerful,free.......i would like to hear a damn good reason not to sign him.

also about competing with milan........thats just bullshit milan he wont get to play and i dont hear anything over here about him coming.....

i also agree.......dellas is perfect for the team. Experience, greek, powerful,free.......i would like to hear a damn good reason not to sign him.

also about competing with milan........thats just bullshit milan he wont get to play and i dont hear anything over here about him coming.....

well theres rumours that Maldini will retire soon and that Dellas would be a replacement for when he retires anyways anything is possible in football

But the odds are against us since Vardi is a tight arse. If he buys Dellas it would show he wants Pao to succeed in CL.

if not i reckon Vardi will try make Pao wing it with the players we have :tdown:

Correct me if im wrong buy Maldini is a Left Back and Dellas is a Centre back......

Also Milian wouldnt buy Dellas for two reasons alone:

1) he has been injured for a while....

2) Millian dnt usualy replace old great players with old average players (comparing Dellas to Milians defence).. They usualy go for young "hot prostpects" from Argentina, Italy & Spain not some early 30 year old player who comes from Greece (everyone underestimates us Greeks, Millian is no different)

So that Milian rumour is jst that a rumour..... Nothing more nothing less, Dellas will probably end up in some "medium" team like Bolton or Everton.....

Dellas Close To Lazio Move

The former Roma player is expected to sign for the Biancocelesti today.

Lazio are close to clinching Greek defender Traianos Dellas on a free transfer, after the player’s contract with the Giallorossi had expired this summer. Dellas is still looking for a new club and the Lazio destination is amongst his preferred ones.

http://www.goal.com/NewsDetail.aspx?idNews...=83934&idSez=20

i say his as good as gone....

Fulham sign French defender Christanval

Fulham boss Chris Coleman has pledged to help Philippe Christanval revive his career after agreeing terms with the out-of-contract former France defender today.

Christanval has signed a three-year contract after spending the week at the club's Motspur Park training ground and will be available for Saturday's Barclays Premiership trip to Newcastle if the paperwork is completed in time.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id...=341922&cc=3436

This in my opinon would have been a good singing.... i know he isnt the form Defender of france however when he has been inform his really good, also a Sweaper if i remember correctly.... would have been a good DC for us or at worst a good backup

his played for france like 3 times and his 27 years old i think....

what a shame....

Zan Mari Sila is finaly free !!!

Malezani wanted him to help us as left ex-treme.

AND

Wooter plays as a left ex-treme, even though he is really a right ex-treme.

Could this mean no more Wooter on the left :tup: ?

And please don't tell me that Zan Mari Sila sucks, because Wooter as left ex-treme is the worst Pao player ever...

AND

Could this mean no more Wooter on the left  :tup: ?

And please don't tell me that Zan Mari Sila sucks, because Wooter as left ex-treme is the worst Pao player ever...

Sila is a right back-half like Nilsson/Vydra. At least that was his position in Ergotelis. Maybe you confuse him with PAOK's Futsini (plays on the left wing).

But instead of Woouter we have Theodorides who is a left extrem. And I remember in PAOK he was quite good

Look I am talking about last season. I haven't seen Paok this season as yet, but Foutsini was a right ex-treme.

As for Sila. I saw him a couple of times and he was playing on the left wing, but I can't guarantee if he is a left ex-treme or not. I asumed he was a left wing since Malezani in the middle of the transfer season wanted both of them (Sila, Foutsisni) in order to replace both wings (left and right) (In Wooter's and Haralabidi's place) and not only one of them.

You said Sila is a right back as well. If you are right we could use him at that possition and replce Haralabidi with Nilsson up front, on the right ex-treme, I guess...

Look I am talking about last season. I haven't seen Paok this season as yet, but Foutsini was a right ex-treme.

As for Sila. I saw him a couple of times and he was playing on the left wing, but I can't guarantee if he is a left ex-treme or not. I asumed he was a left wing since Malezani in the middle of the transfer season wanted both of them (Sila, Foutsisni) in order to replace both wings (left and right) (In Wooter's and Haralabidi's place) and not only one of them.

You said Sila is a right back as well. If you are right we could use him at that possition and replce Haralabidi with Nilsson up front, on the right ex-treme, I guess...

Look almamatter I don't like getting into arguments, but seriously I don't know what you have been watching! Futchine (I hope I spelled it right) was always a defender and in particular a left back. Now I agree that sometimes he may play as an extrem (like Munch, Seric etc), but from the left-wing. Sila plays from the right.

Now Malesani can do as he wants :blink:

AND

Could this mean no more Wooter on the left :tup: ?

dimitri--------- Foutsini is always on the right side, and is an attacking wing......i have never seen him play as a left back or heard of it... :huh:

almamatter--

You think Sylla is the answer?????! :LOL:

Wooter is not the worst ever. He is BETTER than Sylla as far as skill. For speed no probably not.

OK OK. If more than one people insist that Feutchine plays right wing then maybe I was the one confused :unsure: I apologise to almamatter. But it seems that he covers the entire wing (from back to extrem). Anyway it doesn't matter, we didn't sign him and thank god. It seems that we may sign Sila so god help us :ph34r:

Archived