Phantis Forums

PAO wants 3 players from PANIONIO!

MadBoy13

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to Sportime, Mantzios has agreed with PAO for a five year contract. He will get 300 000 euros a year. Super move in my opinion. This probably means tha Oli or Pap will be leaving us this summer.

it says on a few sites mantzios signed.......im not really happy about this transfer.....of what i have seen hes nothing that great, we dont really need him at all. Tsigkas to me is more impressive and already signed...

Breska and Baykara would be better signings....

i also dont like that he is OSFP.....i really cant see this kid keeping a starting spot over Papadopoulos and Manolis or Gkekas especially...this means for sure Konstantinou will leave now which is stupid... The only advantage in this signing is that OSFP cant sign him in case he is good....

Tziolis is great and Spyropoulos can replace Svoura but Mantzios doesnt even a regular with Panionios....if we paid for this signing i think its a total waste....

heres some nice info......

yanioti, I take it you didnt watch your team much in CL

the football you played was unwatchable and without any kind of tangible reward for it. Then you beat psv 4-1 at home when the game meant nothing to them and all of a sudden the s%$#! you played was forgotten

No i watched every single game, you still didn't explain how we disgraced greece. Now you are saying our football was unwatchable. Did you by chance see your game in spain against deportivo. You created no chances in 90 minutes. Or your masterpiece in england against liverpool. Think for a minimum of 5 seconds before you just post any m*****a you have on your mind.

i like tsigka more than Mantzio....... but its ok, its all good!

i heard something for Liapaki (Egaleo).... i think is a good player.... :D

Mantzios is supposedly a Gavros

i guess not anymore he is unless he blows when it counts most to Pao

Giannakopoulos grew up Green

but we all know wut his colors are now and how great he turned out to be

but in all seriousness i think this is a good move for Pao

they got 3 young players and maybe got a gem in Mantzios who happened to be a hot commodotiy for Olympiakos over the winter break

does anybody know why things fell through to begin with it

granted Pao has been getting rid of many players this past season they have been able to get some young talent and the potential of them being great is their

Hopefully with the many contracts ending on Olympiakos roster this summer and most of them are players who are at the end of their careers

Olympiakos will have the possibility to acquire young talent hopefully they will got that way

but again good move for Pao

i can see that they probably will get rid of Olisadebe and maybe Konstantinou but why would htey get rid of Paps????????????

Guest Protathlitis

No i watched every single game, you still didn't explain how we disgraced greece. Now you are saying our football was unwatchable. Did you by chance see your game in spain against deportivo. You created no chances in 90 minutes. Or your masterpiece in england against liverpool. Think for a minimum of 5 seconds before you just post any m*****a you have on your mind.

:LOL:

yes we played badly at liverpool like we've already said

you didnt watch the depor game did you? you just say we created no chances because you saw the scorline 0-0 didnt you? Rivaldo was killing them and we had about 5 very good chances in an away game which is more than pao had in any of their european games (even the ones they won). its a long time ago but I still remember Schurrer blasting the one of the easiest chances Ive ever see over the bar....but you didnt see it did you?

you didnt watch the depor game did you? you just say we created no chances because you saw the scorline 0-0 didnt you? Rivaldo was killing them and we had about 5 very good chances in an away game which is more than pao had in any of their european games (even the ones they won). its a long time ago but I still remember Schurrer blasting the one of the easiest chances Ive ever see over the bar....but you didnt see it did you?

guys can u stop fighting this is getting sad now....

You got barely further than us and when you did you you lost 7-1 on aggregate. Does that make a glourious season for you? Looking at the scorelines and the teams played against you dont really make a case that it was much better than ours....Every game we lost was at the death of the game (all TWO losses).....and you ended the season just like you end every season- legs wide open.

anyways this arguement is retarted stop repeating yourself in every godamn topic. i dont care about euro records this is about TRANSFERS.

so anyways Mantzios was not a good signing because it pretty much guarantees Konstantinou wont be resigned.....as for Lagos anybody have a link to his rumor? Iraklis is the next team we should raid...

5 VERY GOOD CHANCES!!! AHAHAHA Now i know for sure you didn't watch the game. Thanks for letting me know. The only chance of the game you had came from the european luck you guys always get when the keeper completely DROPPED an ordinary free kick and old man argentina missed a tap in. If that counts as 5 chances im not sure though.

OLYMPIAKOS11.

If you really whant to know why you didn't get Mantzio, I will tell you this.

Mpeos the Panionio Boss after many years of being helpfull to OSFP in any way possible, decied this year to go with Pao (Beos said Osfp that he had aggred with an English team "WEST-HAM" to sell Manzio in the Christmas, get Manzio was just in talks with them ).

Beos obviusly do Pao favors because Nea Dimokratia is in gonverment for Greece. Beos is doing anything possible that can go through his hand legel or illigal to make money (remember the 5-2 uefa cup game when he made of bets about 25 mil. euro!!).Now that Pasok is out everybody is trying his best to harm Kokali in every way. There have even been thoughts of him selling Osfp. Nea Dimokratia is now helping Pao in any way paossible (as much as Pasok did for Kokali and Osfp). For example you got a stadium with Pasok, and now we are gerring one with help from Souflia-Bakogiani.

I know it may sound crazy to you but for instanse think how many games has Osfp played with his funs??? (Do you know or can you realise the economic losses of Kokali having missed so many sold out or almost sold out games. Do you know how many Osfp funs want their money back because the bought season tickets and they are not alowed to go see their team???)

Did stuff like that happened before???

Didn't Osfp funs do the same s%$#! they do now and did not get punised in previus seasons ??

I am sorry but the way I see things going you are going 3rd place so that Kokali will miss on the Chapions League bonus and all the profits from the games...

But get again I might hear a lot of lies from my soccer friends in New York.

OLYMPIAKOS11.

If you really whant to know why you didn't get Mantzio, I will tell you this.

Mpeos the Panionio Boss after many years of being helpfull to OSFP in any way possible, decied this year to go with Pao (Beos said Osfp that he had aggred with an English team "WEST-HAM" to sell Manzio in the Christmas, get Manzio was just in talks with them ).

Beos obviusly do Pao favors because Nea Dimokratia is in gonverment for Greece. Beos is doing anything possible that can go through his hand legel or illigal to make money (remember the 5-2 uefa cup game when he made of bets about 25 mil. euro!!).Now that Pasok is out everybody is trying his best to harm Kokali in every way. There have even been thoughts of him selling Osfp. Nea Dimokratia is now helping Pao in any way paossible (as much as Pasok did for Kokali and Osfp). For example you got a stadium with Pasok, and now we are gerring one with help from Souflia-Bakogiani.

I know it may sound crazy to you but for instanse think how many games has Osfp played with his funs??? (Do you know or can you realise the economic losses of Kokali having missed so many sold out or almost sold out games. Do you know how many Osfp funs want their money back because the bought season tickets and they are not alowed to go see their team???)

Did stuff like that happened before???

Didn't Osfp funs do the same s%$#! they do now and did not get punised in previus seasons ??

I am sorry but the way I see things going you are going 3rd place so that Kokali will miss on the Chapions League bonus and all the profits from the games...

But get again I might hear a lot of lies from my soccer friends in New York.

well thanks for your theory

i mean i did hear about Mantzios going to West Ham at one point

i didn't know Beos had such close ties with Nea Dimokratia

i do know that Olympiakos have lost alot of money b/c of lost games

but the last thing u said about Olympiakos finishing in 3rd place

this won't happen

Nea Dimokratia can punish us soo much

but we will end up victorous and celebrate our title

Iraklis is the next team we should raid...

Wrong its Aigaleo :nw:

think about it, Agritis (striker), Fakis (midfielder) Barkoglou (midfielder), and even Nikolopoulos as a forth choice striker....

P.S i would have said alexopoulos (defender) but he went to Aek

Who do Iraklis have thats young and hot for the greek future?? :unsure:

Wrong its Aigaleo :nw:

think about it, Agritis (striker), Fakis (midfielder) Barkoglou (midfielder), and even Nikolopoulos as a forth choice striker....

P.S i would have said alexopoulos (defender) but he went to Aek

Who do Iraklis have thats young and hot for the greek future?? :unsure:

no i was right.....kapetanos brothers (padelis is much better than mantzios) , Panagiotis Lagos is doing great and hes barely 20, Abaris is the one of the best goalkeepers in the league, and Bakirtzioglou is a great player too

ira and panionios have been breeding the future of this league........i dont even think we should move past panionios, goundoulakis, makos, mitrou, Breska are players we could use too.

i agree fotakis and barkoglou are good but agritis and nikolopoulos we dont really need...esp nikolopoulos.

Archived