Phantis Forums

PAO wants 3 players from PANIONIO!

MadBoy13

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Protathlitis

I heard that PAO wants Tzioli, Spyropoulo and Mantzio from Panionio for 1,2 euro!

how this sound to you guys?

1.2?

before they were asking 1.5 for Mantzios alone

I think if you can then thats a mad deal. Tsiolis is a very good player and Mantzios is pretty good

also Mantzios is a GAVROS so I dont know about that

Mantzios will be an Oly player...his loss. He is also a gavro but I guess not everyone is perfect :P

Tzioli and Spyropoulos are good players with great futures, particularly Tzioli.

nikopolidis was panatha too but........ :angry: :angry:

Yes and actually Pap is also a gavro big time. But last year he gave them the big one B)

But if Mantzio goes anywhere it will be to the gays. It's one of those worst kept secrets in football.

Pap is a gavro???? its the first time that i hear it..... :tdown:

Guest Protathlitis

Thats the biggest m*****a i have ever heard in my life. A nice lie made up by the gays to make them feel better when he rapes them.

yeah papadopoulos is just scoring all the time :LOL:

derby history is rich with red punters making pana their bitch

God I love playing the 'great' pana :LOL:

You love to play PAO an much as the whole Europe loves to play your stinky little insignificant sad excuse for a football club??? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Hey, I heard that they are collecting signatures all over Europe to make sure Oly wins the protathlima so they don't lose the biggest pelati from Champions League next year :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Yianiotis:

UI read an interview with Pap in Sportime when he first joined PAO where he said he grew up a gavro because all his family was. Just like Stelios Giannakopoulos was a vazelo and all his family. These things happen in football and I don;t doubt Pap's committment to PAO because he was a gay fan.

Guest Protathlitis

Hey, I heard that they are collecting signatures all over Europe to make sure Oly wins the protathlima

did you watch your great pana play in europe? I mean really it was disgraceful

4-0 in a dead rubber doesent change the fact that OSFP had a good campaign (well compared to your pathetic excuse for an ok european team)

4-0 in a dead rubber doesent change the fact that OSFP had a good campaign (well compared to your pathetic excuse for an ok european team)

What exactly was disgraceful about it?

What exactly was disgraceful about it?
We finished with 9 points and scored more goals than most teams. Is that disgraceful? In that case what do you call what happened to Anderlecht and Deportive? Deportivo couldn't even beat the biggest pelati Europe has ever had :LOL:

We finished 9 points, you 10. We are disgraceful you are NOT. So with that logic the difference between disgraceful and not disgraceful in just ONE POINT???????

Or do you mean disgraceful because we lost 2-0 in katisterisis to the third team in Spain? We lost 2-1 on aggregate to them and had 1 win. You lost 7-1 on aggregate to the 11th team in England with two defeats :D

vre you need a dictionairy for some definitions man :P

Guest Protathlitis

yanioti, I take it you didnt watch your team much in CL

the football you played was unwatchable and without any kind of tangible reward for it. Then you beat psv 4-1 at home when the game meant nothing to them and all of a sudden the s%$#! you played was forgotten

God Protathlitis, get a grip, bloody hell. You had a remotely better European venture than we did by 1 point and 1 round. But u cant say we ran a disgraceful campainge. I live in England and watched most reviews from ITV and Sky Sports.

1) They admired Pana's fightbacks against Arsenal, and said Arsenal were lucky to escape highbury with a point.

2) They admired Oly's home form, but when they commented on the match aginst Liverpool, they kept laughing at this statistic: 0-4-20. They said Liverpool were bound to go through.

3) Gonzales's goal and Vintra's goal were voted on Uefa.com goals of the matchdays, unforgettable, but as you say, pana was unwatchable :LOL:

4) As for you going a round ahead, you can keep it. Losing 7-1 to a 11th placed team in England almost undid all the work Greece did in the summer.

RE PROTATHLITIS!!! TO OMADA SOU EYYAMEN TIN HELLAS RESILEE!!!

But, as you say, we were the disgraceful ones :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

you losers are trying to say that PAO is a disgrace after years of sucess

we finished same place as OSFP, were beaten once in the champions league. we lose to sevilla in the absolute dying minutes down 10 men...2-1 agg lossvs Sevilla is not a disgrace, not for PAO, not for FC Barcelona not Milan not ANYONE. I would much prefer a 2-1 loss fighting very hard and playing with heart than beating an easy team and then losing 7-1 agg the next game. so would you.

Guys why do u bother arguing with deftheroathlitis. hes in here stirring the pot,,,and uz continue arguing with him. ASto malak.a na lei we all know he has got no idea about the game,,,,he talking playing tavli in his pant pockets then writing anything productive in here. Ignore the puppett lol den aksizi apantisis.

do u guys remember a guy with the name Castroman??? what happen with him...

we supposed get him before.... is he in Udinese?

castoman looooooooooooool he ended up at bolton :S

i got the soccer game from konami in PS2 and i see castroman in udinese... :LOL: :LOL:

Archived