Phantis Forums

Newcactle - Olympiakos

Montreal_Thrillos

We got thrashed :( ...End of story..I still believe that after the 1-3 against Liverpool our team has NEVER recovered..have hardly scored any goals and played very poorly in most of our games :tdown: Life goes on and there is always next year :tup: MR Louvari :whistle: and MR Kokkalh :whistle: for the 1000th time our team needs 2 strikers that can score gooooooooaaaaaalsssss :tup:

Lets close this topic guys as enough s%#t has been said :LOL:

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wat I have to say

THIS THREAD IS FULL OF VOLTURES

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I really would like to see a thread that does not become a childish discussion with POA fans

With all the injuries, old and new, I have bad feelings about the upcoming Crete match

As always, wish I an wrong

so you would say vyntra's performances this year justify it compared to players from OSFP? still I trust in Otto's judgment

I think Stoldtidis should be brought in for Kafes; hes a great player

you should hear the komblexikes theories I ve heard from you gays: apparently Rivaldo's free kick only went in because we were controlling the ball with an elecontrol :LOL: - from a call in show

i have been out of touch for a while - i heard this game was a rout, this proves that osfp seriously wasnt the team they were made out to be at the begining of the season. There are good players (minus Okkas naturally) but there is no depth. they didnt take any transfers over the break and its hurting them.

looking at the highlights--- that was the sloppiest s%$#! i have ever seen. this is why im happy kota adonaki is not ours anymore.

and What is this garbage about Otto inviting Vyntra? ??? i hope its just defterathlitis crap cuz i will be very upset to see him wear a national jersey again. he cant mark to save his life he would be a giant hole in our Fortress of defense. Pantos is way better in my opinion......

just close this ###### topic

its basically everybody in here to take a shot at Olympiakos

they lost and lost bad and thats the end of it

the only thing to do is to learn from this loss

i will tell u one thing that was mentioned in here

is that Olympiakos academy which they acutally do does suck in comparision to Pao's thats a fact even i admit

i believe stoltidis should be in the greek squad ahead of both kafes and georgiadis...

as for the person who said arsenal got knoced out of the CL and liverpool are stil in it...how is that justfying anything?? arsenal played BAYERN MUNICH!!! liverpool played a weakend leverkusenl..come on now with the radical excuses...

i believe stoltidis should be in the greek squad ahead of both kafes and georgiadis...

as for the person who said arsenal got knoced out of the CL and liverpool are stil in it...how is that justfying anything?? arsenal played BAYERN MUNICH!!! liverpool played a weakend leverkusenl..come on now with the radical excuses...

i mean liverpool did play an inferior opponent then Arsenal but i wasn't a big difference

plus it was in the round of 16

Liverpool spanked Bayern Lev and thats a fact

stop defending oly!

Look, look who is trying to give me any orders....

The Guy who after the 4th round wrote: "AEK won't be the problem for us....when they once have injuries, they will be gone"........

If you haven't realised it: I m defending Greece, The European Champion.......

, i'll only post here.

Me too , I only post here because I know where quality is.

In my life I have been having only one woman at a time, as quality goes over quantity. I m not a traitor. Why should I post in the other Greek Forum after I could certify the sickness and the double facing of some people, who were here only for troubles.......

stop defending oly!

Look, look who is trying to give me any orders....

The Guy who after the 4th round wrote: "AEK won't be the problem for us....when they once have injuries, they will be gone"........

If you haven't realised it: I m defending Greece, The European Champion.......

if katsuranis gets injured then B) :whistle:

Guest Protathlitis

i have been out of touch for a while - i heard this game was a rout, this proves that osfp seriously wasnt the team they were made out to be at the begining of the season. There are good players (minus Okkas naturally) but there is no depth. they didnt take any transfers over the break and its hurting them.

looking at the highlights--- that was the sloppiest s%$#! i have ever seen. this is why im happy kota adonaki is not ours anymore.

and What is this garbage about Otto inviting Vyntra? ??? i hope its just defterathlitis crap cuz i will be very upset to see him wear a national jersey again. he cant mark to save his life he would be a giant hole in our Fortress of defense. Pantos is way better in my opinion......

Well, its good to have you back re but yes its official: otto called up both Gekas and Vyntra

I hate to make this an NT topic since there is already a damn good one going in the ethniki section, but I believe the NT is what Vyntra needs right about now. I'am confident in his development and even more so with the squad, and Gkekas was just a no brainer.

What I dont like is the CONTINUAL back turning Otto has done, despite the truly MARVELOUS work Ieroklis has done thus far this season (and not only) He would not only be a wanted addition, but he would fit in perfectly as well.

Also, I dont know what Akh has done (Zikos) or what the situation is with him and Rehagel, was it a show of arrogance of some sort ?

all of u in here that is bashing Olympiakos

are straight up gut-less

for starters u talk about how Pao tied Arsenal and Olympiakos lost to liverpool

Liverpool is still in c.l. while Arsenal isn't that is a reminder for u

take your shots now

What about Monoco and PSV???

Who knocked who out again?? :whistle:

Everyones gutless includin u, so pointin the finger only at the pao fans is childish coz ur jst as bad when it comes to insaulting us....

Face it Greek football is s%$#!!! there are many factors on why it is s%$#! so look at the bigger picture b4 u start saying Pao r gay oly is better ect.. Vise versa

Hold a sec why??? you guys bashed the s%$#! out of the pao fans when they lost to sevilla?? (TML espically) remember that?? take it like a man because pay backs a bitch :box:

P.S if u noticed i havent taken a cheap shot at ur team or didnt stick up for my team when they lost to sevilla, because all greek teams r kotes (mine and urs included).. This is a result of the Greek League being as F***ed as it is :tdown:

Hold a sec why??? you guys bashed the s%$#! out of the pao fans when they lost to sevilla?? (TML espically) remember that?? take it like a man because pay backs a bitch :box:

P.S if u noticed i havent taken a cheap shot at ur team or didnt stick up for my team when they lost to sevilla, because all greek teams r kotes (mine and urs included).. This is a result of the Greek League being as F***ed as it is :tdown:

completely agree bring on your insults I dont care!!!!!!

actually it was the pao fans u started with the whole Liverpool loss

then Olympiakos fans had their taste at vengenance

but we will laugh last at season end

with the title coming home

completely agree bring on your insults I dont care!!!!!!
nah i dnt wanna scoop down to anyones level, thank you :not:

this is getting annoying. why are you bitching back and forth about who started bashing the opponents team?

who cares?

if you want to have a go at each other open a new topic to do and say whatever you want but stop ruining every single topic because of this stupid osfp-pao-aek stuff.

the only good comment i've read in here so far:

This is a result of the Greek League being as F***ed as it is 

and the one that says iero should be nominated for the nt ;)

Archived