Phantis Forums

Another Disgraceful decision

Elastonpappou 13

http://www.in.gr/news/article.asp?lngEntit...09&lngDtrID=246

Our defeat from Sevilla got our attention while the merceneries back in Greece do a good job to Keep Thrynos in the league title... Apparently just the Athletic judge, just to hedge the 2 match ban penalty of Thrynos also gave us a 1 match ban for "the things that took place in the match against AEK in Leoforos".

And I wander: What did happen against AEK in Leoforos? We probably shouted a lot and that why we were banned!!!!

Ela sth Leoforo Ke Lykourezo!!!

kala na pathete when I tell u your fans are no anglels u dont listem to ,e

and u put is in first wiht your losses to aek kerkira and xanthi

stop blaming others for your failures

once again your argument lacks no consistant base...thank you again for your mature comments...its funny how when oly are doing poorly, you "fans" steer clear of the forum but when pao lose or are in trouble, ytou are all over the place thinking your club is the sht....please grow up...everyone..

Yesterday in the game Feyenord - Sporting....has been thrown one firelighter...I repeat one firelighter....and a Portuguese player has been hit....

The game has been interrupted and the players went to the dressing rooms for a couple of minutes....

I remember in the game PAOK - AEK ....a heavy and long iron rod has been thrown towards Asuncao and the target has been missed narrowly ...in front of the linesman.....

Yet nothing happened.. ?????????????

IN BROTHELS there is more order and equal rights....

after the performance u had yesterday u have nobody to blame but Gonzo

no refs no hostile environments no kokkali no cold wheather no this no that no greek league

if it werent for gonzalez's heart and passion during the game we would have been down before he was sent off...yesterday, up until the sending off, he was the best player on the pitch, on both teams...please think about what you are saying before you say it...you post stupid facts and make yoursefl sound very stupid...i understand you dont like pao and u want to take this time to rip on us as much as possible because you think ure team is superior then ours..that is fine, but dont make yourself sound stupid...if u listened to the game yesterday or read any true reports you would know that not only pao played their hearts out but gonzalez did as well..he has a temper problem, everyone knows this...he is still relatively young and slightly inexperiened...this is his latin personatily...you know this very well thru ure latin players as well..it is evident in most of the players raised in latin america...we did not go out of the competition disgracefully..we went down fighting with our last breathe and energy...that is respectable in iteslf...sevilla are a great side, this is undenyable and we ran with them the whole way...this, in most peoples books, is very respctable...if any team goes down with a strong fight. i will commend them regardless of who they are...us losing the game may have been directly caused by the sending off, but theres more to football then that...this isnt really thre right place to be posting this, but everyne has to grow up alittle..pao and oly fans...all everyone does is bick and complain and become arrogent...and let me tell you all, it will all come back to you, pao and oly fans and unless we grow up alittle, whenever the rival loses, the forum will be filled with all these stupid, immature junky posts....please everyone just show alittle maturity already...

So Pao123 what you are saying is that Gonzo can do what he wants because he is a good player. :1eye: I totaly agree with you because if he wouldn't be send off we would have been on the next round against Parma (Malezanis's x-team) and with many strong teams left out of the competitio. (Ajax, Studgard, Valencia, Salke etc)

Are you living on the same planet with us? What does this have to do with anything... YOu say we are no angels, so I am asking you.. What did we do?

Are you living on the same planet with us? What does this have to do with anything... YOu say we are no angels, so I am asking you.. What did we do?
from what I heard (cause I dont watch your team or care to) they got suspended 1 game with no fans because of violence.

Is that the case?

There was no violence whatsoever. I was inside, no seats thrown, no fights, nothing!!! Everybody wanders why did we get a 1 match ban... I guess its for hedging purposes....

well there must be a reason

its all over the greek press (not that I actually believe what they write but there must be some truth to it)

Y would the greek FA make up a suspension like this and make the league more embarasment then it already is?

The reason was a flare. Some fan started a kapnogona and threw it on the picth or something and the punishment for that is mia agonistiki..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The reason why PAO fans are angry is because last week Oly fans thrashed the Pankritoko stadium, broke seats and threatened women and children who were there to watch Ergoteli and all they got for punishment was....2 agonistikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, now we have 1 matchday for kapnogona and only 2 for breaking 1000 seats, starting a real fire and threatening ginaokopeda....

Bravo tous. Kokalistan justice.

No, you are missing the logic....as usual :)

throwing kapnogona can be dangerous and the punishment of 1 matchday without fans maybe fair. But how much worse is it than when fans break seats and throw them, start real fire and threaten women and children Ergoteli fans that they will break their bones!!!

What we say is that the punishments handed out should be proportional. giving 1 agonistiki for a kapnogona maybe right but only 2 for all that happened at the Pankritiko???????? There is something wrong there which even you must admit to thrillosmt

no youre missing the logic here

Yeah OSFP got 2 games for fighting with the fans at ergotelis fine but u cant keep suspending them 10 games

u guys got lucky after the game at oaka VS AEK the same day as our fiasco at Panionios

your fans scrapped it out with aek and u guys attacked their fan club the next day

did u get punished with home games and no fans? no

so why are u complaining what we should get vs what what u should not be getting?

the big problem here is not me and u.. the FA

the people have to stop scrapping it out

Yeah OSFP got 2 games for fighting with the fans at ergotelis fine but u cant keep suspending them 10 games

yes, the idea of punishment is to prevent further instances. The more the incidents the heavier the punishment. It is not effective or practical to give a less punishment after 2 incidents this season already. its a simple concept and i dont care what club im not saying what osfp this this if you have already had a punisment severe it doesnt mean next time you get an easy one.

If a man robs a bank you put him in jail for a few years, if he gets out and does it again you think he should get a less sentence? Come on its common sense....

They got 1 but due to the previous fights they were ypotropi and that is why it got 2!!!! I am not sure, I will investigate that....

Yup, that's correct. The suspension was for 1 game and becasue they are repeat offenders they get an added game. Of course the 1 game could be dismissed on appeal so then they would have 0 games.

As far as the PAO flare goes.. it wasn't 1 flare onto the pitch, it was a few (3 or 4 if i'm not istaken) thrown into the stands where the AEK fans were sitting .. at least that is what the guys on the aek.com board are saying

Its amazing, absolutely amazing how crap like this happens week in week out in the greek league in probably every single match, absolutely amazing!

Truth is, no matter how much I hate the english, living in England has made me come to realise if some 1000 seats were thrown, and women and children threatened, then they'll be a massive police investigation, and games would be played behind closed doors for about half a year, a massive fine, and god knows what else.

Truth is these outragous fans are more reasons why greek club football is never progressing, why do you think no-one wants to come to matches, why du think attendance is sooo low compared to division two sides in england.

And whats the point, seriously, whats the point of causing harm to the team? pao and oly, whats the point of ripping a stadium, your own beloved stadium? It is a minority, but a big ass minority, and I just dont understand the point.

This is however one problem however which the law is finally doing something about, but I believe they should of had the guts to carry out the fine imposed on oly (6 points, 30,000 fine, that one) because it would have set a very good example.

still throwing a flare on the field is nothing....that is stupid. i like seeing flares going flying exept at fans and players. if we ever have atmospheres as dull as the ones in england theres no point going to the ghpedo. fanaticsm is fun and should not be punished unless people are attacked or hurt.

Hey, your right about england fans being dull, ive been to matches in england, greece, and cyprus, and the latter two were the bees knees. but the english pull in the attendance, and get the money they need to progress. i agree with the flare throwing thing aswell, its done everywhere, but i didnt say a word about flare-throwing, i said about seat-ripping and threatening women and children. but, i suppose drakos, if you think fanatism is fun, maybe you are one of the minority i spoke about.

Ok, and even if fanaticsm is fun, its totally to the clubs expense, so for your half hour of fun, pana has done hardly nothing in europe since 71'.

Great fan to have i suppose

Archived