Phantis Forums

Bajevic quits ?

Elastonpappou 13

Bajevic will be forced to leave after the first bad result, either in Uefa or domestic champ or cup. I would like him to stay by all means and build a new team in the summer. But no one in the club or in the "7" wants him. They prefer mentally affected people like Alefantos or nobodies like Anasto. They think that the coach is the sole responsible for this year's problems.

In that context, it is better for him to resign. No one can't work for a team which doesn't respect him. Sad but true.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Protathlitis

But no one in the club or in the "7" wants him.

maybe a lot of them do but I know for a fact that some have exaclty the same opinion I do

lots of rumors are floating around for the possibility of Bajevic being ousted if Olympiakos doesn't progress to uefa

and maybe this time of uncertainty and turmoil can be deflected by Olympiakos playing away from Greece

i mean this might be a good thing to get away from some of the bad press

Olympiakos whether they progress or not in Uefa they can't let Bajevic go

i mean he hasn't helped the situation with his ego taking presence

but their needs to be stability in the coaching position

let's also remember this Olympiakos team isn't that good or offensively gifted as we might have thought

i know everybody before the season has pointed at our defense as our weak link and thats probably been our strong suit

bajevic has had a problem with star player names and i can see why as they sometimes have too much influence but their needs to be some kind of a settlement

in the winning cures all these problems

if Olympiakos worries about wut's at hand then the will win and all these questions about bajevic future will be gone for at least a while

Archived