Phantis Forums

Bajevic quits ?

Elastonpappou 13

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its not his fault, OSFP is doing bad because they never signed a REAL striker....Okkas is not a real striker i think 3 goals in the A ethniki will speak for itself, especially for the amount of games hes played. Giovanni is done, and Castillo wont cut it.

Ive been saying that FOREVER!!!! ARE OFFENSE IS OBSELETE WHAT A TOTAL DISGRACE IT IS THAT ONE OF THE BIGGEST TEAMS IN GREECE DOESNT HAVE A DECENT STRIKER OR OFFENSE!!!!! Ive been watching all the matches and we CANT SCORE without it coming from a corner or a foul and usually from rivaldos foot!! They should be ashamed of themselves for not signing or EVEN TAKING A CHANCE on a striker this january (gekas,mantsios,OUGONSOTO,agritis....etc). :angry:

The latest from www.sport.gr is that Bajevic has the backing of the Olympiakos administrative board and that he will indeed be staying.

A kid like Castillo should shut his mouth or have it shut for him. And that should be the same for every player on the club. No player is above the club. To speak openly, in a negative manner, about your coach is both disrespectful and unprofessional.

Alefantos...Let's not even start down that road. If Oly made that move, then they would be setting a precedent by basically stating that they(the players) run the club. And that the coach is just window dressing. Screw that. Players like Giovanni, Rivaldo, Castillo don't like the way the coach runs things, then they can rot while other people get playing time.

Alefantos isn't the answer. Having the players know from the onset that there is one man in charge..Bajevic...is in my estimation. Kokkalis and/or the board havn't helped in the sense that they have allowed certain players preferential treatment.

Firing Bajevic isn't going to solve the internal stife that is occurinng at Olympiakos now.

Guest Protathlitis

You all know my opinion, Bajevic has to stay

without him theres a chance we could be playing the kind of football the gays are playing :tdown:

do you know how to even pronounce gauroi ?

what is that ? some sort of l33t internet code ? or just some trivial 4th grade jokes invented here at phantis ?

MIA ZOI THA SAS GAMAME, NA TO KALATAVETE PIA.

mate hows ur ass hole after ERGOTELIS PUMPED U :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

what is that ? some sort of l33t internet code ? or just some trivial 4th grade jokes invented here at phantis ?

the same after kerkira pumped you

how did it feel?

how did it feel?

i cant wait till Alefantos comes to FIX the team up :LOL:

Or why dont u gays make Ribo coach :whistle:

how did it feel?

U greens should not talk about our coaches

Lets go back memory lane...

Isoum: brings u the double... great coach etc etc

1 game PFFt hes gone

Skazny comes in.. U guys beat PSV who did not bother showing up in his firrst game. Great coach etc etc 3-1 loss to aek PFFTT hes gone

Now comes in the italo. I give it 1 loss max before u guys ask him to get fired .

I wanna see when u lose to seville who the first member here will ask for what the 6th coach this season/ HEE HEE

At least we stuck with Bajevic.. we have yet to change coach.

bit come seasons end.. I can see it now when u Lose the greek title.. all this wont be a factor!

how did it feel?

U greens should not talk about our coaches

Lets go back memory lane...

Isoum: brings u the double... great coach etc etc

1 game PFFt hes gone

Skazny comes in.. U guys beat PSV who did not bother showing up in his firrst game. Great coach etc etc 3-1 loss to aek PFFTT hes gone

Now comes in the italo. I give it 1 loss max before u guys ask him to get fired .

I wanna see when u lose to seville who the first member here will ask for what the 6th coach this season/ HEE HEE

At least we stuck with Bajevic.. we have yet to change coach.

bit come seasons end.. I can see it now when u Lose the greek title.. all this wont be a factor!

i love it how u gays talk about the past refering to Pao

Do u forget YOUR coaching merry go round u had in the past :LOL:

Archived