Phantis Forums

malezanis comments!

choc13

In spite of some of you guys scrapping it out with each other here constantly I think we all agree at the end the day that it would be just cool and great to see more greek teams succeed in europe such as italian or english ones.

I would love to see PAOK beat the crap out of Real M or Skoda Xanthi demolish Juventus.

Dream on right..maybe some day

B)

Guest Protathlitis

Living in England and following all football around the world, its very safe to say that Panathinaikos is the most famous and respected greek team in Europe. In the last decade olympiakos have won the title loads of times, but do you honestly believe any of Europe cares about this? Pana always go two or three steps further in europe than olympiakos and Europe knows this. Olympiakos fans are actually idiots and twats for even thinking that there more known. Maybe Alberto is being paid and would never say a bad word about us, but it is true. Our passion for europe is so much greater than Olympiakos's, and thats why we do so much better, and are well-known in europe.

Btw, another 1-0 home result is gonna bite ya in the ass again olym, but i hope the best for you, i want greek football to be a dangerous force, greek football in europe shouldn't be on panas shoulders every year, we need at least a couple to do well to be more recognised.

haha

pao fans really think they are a great european team...two semis and one quater finals appearance (compared to Osfp's one quaters) and you think people in europe give a s%$#! about pao? of course you have been better in europe than we have. like you say; Osfp has always placed more emphasis on wining protathlima and attacking football

but come on, both our clubs are not recognised in europe. compared to so many other small clubs; nottingham forest, red star etc etc. (that does not include turkish clubs who are all s%$#! ;) )

this is the truth: both Osfp and you gays have a long way to go in europe. In terms of immediate success in europe though, Im extremely confident that Osfp is going to have to carry the Greek flag in europe

Guest Protathlitis

hahaha, the whole point was that Osfp isnt on any peddastool in europe but pao isnt either in anyone's except you gays' minds

its people like you who are letting your management get away with the bourdello they've turned your team into.......I wish there was more people like you ;)

Guest Protathlitis

clap clap clap you sad #@%*

you could have at least posted some funny ones like the pao ones Ive seen if you couldent use words to make a real fukin argument

like i said before

off course your coach will say great things about Pao

from wut i hear he is a pretty good coach

and he coached Parma to a Uefa cup

that is more than any other Greek team combined

but he won't win the league and Olympiakos will be heard in Europe in the near future thats the final word

Guest Protathlitis

yeah Osfp can can always count on panionio to throw games against us. you could see from the this year's events that they are just a servant to Osfp....you are an idiot

When Olympiakos plays panionio its not even a real game because they just roll over for us......in contrast when pao plays OFI its always a great competitive game right?

Archived