Phantis Forums

Olympiakos vs 3an8h

REDmagic

3an8h is definately the suprise team this year and keep getting stronger every game.They have a good defence and a good midfield and have a very good record at Olympiakos' home ground (4 draws in the past decade).Very tough game BUT im predicting a hard fought 2-1 win for Olympiakos with Rivaldo starring once more :tup: Lets hope Bagevic gives soime youngsters a go since we have some senior players out. I would like to see Taralides and Fillipakos given a chance from the start.What do u guys think?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

another BIG game against the suprise strong team of the year.

Pantos, Stoltidis wont be playing thanks to yellow cards and I think that goes for Kafes as well ! So obviously there are going to be big changes regardless, look for koustoulas and maybe vallas or one of the two to get the start as we need them used to their surroundings in time for the Sochaux game on the 19th.

3an8h is definately the suprise team this year and keep getting stronger every game.They have a good defence and a good midfield and have a very good record at Olympiakos' home ground (4 draws in the past decade).Very tough game BUT  im predicting a hard fought 2-1 win for Olympiakos with Rivaldo starring once more :tup: Lets hope Bagevic gives soime youngsters a go since we have some senior players out. I would like to see Taralides and Fillipakos given a chance from the start.What do u guys think?

I would love to see Bajevic use some of his yopunters my friend, but I have to disagree w/ you becasue of the timing here. I REALLY believe that he should utilize those young guns for Cup matches and other misc. games. This weeks game w/ Xanthi is a MUST win if Olympiacos is going to come a step closer to taking the title.

Great point though.... And I like yiour way of thinking.

This is difficult to predict, but

'3 OLY Rivaldo

W-Nikopolidis

L-Pizanovsky

A sloppy game I'd say.Rivaldo scores early but Olympiakos then just can't seem to hit the net. Down our end, Nikopolidis makes some nice saves, nothing greatv necessary though as he cruises to grab the shutout and a win for Olympiakos

No, this is for the prwtathlhma. so you can see we have some problems in addition to the fan ban we are still serving.

Kostoulas has been incredible though :tup:

is that supposed to say Xanthi then ?????????????

if it is its pay back time for that mysterious goal they got at Xanthi but i ain't complaining about it they deserved to kick our butts on that day

we are welcoming back a couple of former players

Luciano and Antzas (by the way how is he playing these days???)

and nobody ever answered my question why he left Olympiakos wut was the personal reason

Xanthi is on a high but they will be away from home and Olympiakos may not be in great form at the moment but are winning so this could be a break out game for them

Olympiakos11: Yes, its supposed to mean Xanthi .

Antzas has been doing fabulously and he has been instrumental for this years Xanthi along with Luciano and co.

As far as WHY he left, popular reason being that his wife was having an affair with someone within the organization.

I dont know Im personally VERY worried about this match, I think we'll get to see alot of open space and a good up and down game for the fans behind the TV set. lets hope so anyways.

Olympiakos11: Yes, its supposed to mean Xanthi .

Antzas has been doing fabulously and he has been instrumental for this years Xanthi along with Luciano and co.

As far as WHY he left, popular reason being that his wife was having an affair with someone within the organization.

I dont know Im personally VERY worried about this match, I think we'll get to see alot of open space and a good up and down game for the fans behind the TV set. lets hope so anyways.

antzas is good form doesn't go well for our team

Antzas for starters should beat up his wife

did the affair happen with another player on the team ?????

by Antzas leaving Olympiakos he lost his Euro spot and that was unfortunate for him

and lets remember when Antzas was on the team before he left last season Olympiakos was still in first place so it proved that his move might have cost our title but u never know

Xanthi is strong but i am banking on the fact that the team is winning and it raises their confidence level

the missing players due hurt but there is a replacement ready at the bench and hopefully it will all work out

the missing players due hurt but there is a replacement ready at the bench

That there is, Mavrogenidis seems will be ready this weekend so he can cover Pantos spot as usual on the right. Kostoulas is also a given.

Maybe it did cost Antza a spot on the current team, but I dont think him moving to a lower club in Greece will hinder his future with the same squad, then again you know how otto works with picking new faces :rolleyes:

As far as the silly affair is concerned i believe it was either Patsazoglou or Petros Kokkalis (!) At least the names that come to my mind.

That there is, Mavrogenidis seems will be ready this weekend so he can cover Pantos spot as usual on the right. Kostoulas is also a given.

Maybe it did cost Antza a spot on the current team, but I dont think him moving to a lower club in Greece will hinder his future with the same squad, then again you know how otto works with picking new faces :rolleyes:

As far as the silly affair is concerned i believe it was either Patsazoglou or Petros Kokkalis (!) At least the names that come to my mind.

if i had to bet on it

it would probably be Petros Kokkalis

money and power u know

i mean going to Patsatoglou who is hurt is going for another athlete which is already had with Antzas lol

Does anybody knows if this game will be on Saturday or on Sunday and at what time??

I hope people will not make stupid fouls (some of our players do sometimes) because Luciano will gladly conert the FK to goals :(

He is the "artilelheiro" smong the brazilian of the greek league ' And I preferthis time to see another Brazilians increase their statistics, with all dure respect to Luciano

So what will be the probable line-up?? Is there any injured players (well , on second thought , I have to ask this question after the men come back from theur NTs)

Guest Protathlitis

hey man, hes been scoring fairly regularly lately, he'll proably miss a couple but finish two. Hes got more chance of scoring two than you whole team :)

Guest Protathlitis

exactly drako, plus he won that penalty and has been playing better. Hey Im not much of a Giannis Okkas fan myself.

anyway, how can you call the Kallithea goal an accident? that was his best finish of the season, it was kind of acrobatic and I didnt know he was capable of it without just missing

the one in the cup??????? that was the easiest finish i have ever seen in my life and complete f#$% up by Bar-joke-as..........he nearly jumped over okkas and okkas toepoked it ....all of this following a tragic mistake from kallithea defense- please dont tell me that was impressive it doesnt matter what team you support in this case that was simply trashy luck even for OSFP fans should admit- hey PAO scores goals like that too so its not a bias agsinst OSFP.....

So what will be the probable line-up??

As of now it looks something like this:

-Nikopolidis

-Shurrer

-Kostoulas (covering for expelled Anatolakis)

-Mavrogenidis (covering for expelled Pantos)

-Georgatos

-Maric (covering for expelled Stoltidis)

-Kafes

-Djorjdevic

-Georgiadis

-Rivaldo

-Okkas and or Giovanni

why dont they just put talarides in at defense half. whens he gonna prove hes good? or at least try out rezic. i dont get it. anyways whatever 11 play you pao fans shouldnt get your hopes up. its easy from now on. we gave you one so you wouldnt cry, now its time to start the new dynasty.

Archived