Phantis Forums

Wonderful Scenes at Highbury

I love to see these guyz lose! It's fantastic to witness! It's the second time I cheered for Rooney. The first was Fener and now it's ArseF***!!! I have to say that was a very cheap red card for Silvestre as well... But I'm pretty happy the BITCHES OF NORTH LONDINIUM lost!!!

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/headlinenews?...=323698&cc=3436

Arsene Wenger conceded the Premiership title at Highbury tonight and admitted Manchester United are the only team that can deny Chelsea the championship.

United celebrate as Bergkamp is crestfallen (MikeEgerton/Empics)

Wenger saw his Arsenal side suffer a 4-2 home defeat to the Red Devils, which keeps them 10 points behind Jose Mourinho's men, who now also have a crucial game in hand.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Guest Protathlitis

why does everyone hate arsenal? I dont care about the english league but I hate man U more than arse. At least arsenal plays good football

pires should have got a penalty and united's first goal was bullshit. what were the other 4 goals like? :) I had to go to school

why does everyone hate arsenal? I dont care about the english league but I hate man U more than arse.

everyone hates Arsenal cos its a team full of Greek hating French fags like Henry and co

I hate Man U too but i hate Arsenal 100x more

+ Sir Alex recognises Pao as the real Euro Greek team :tup:

This was a great victory by the reds!!!! :tup: :tup:

The kicked Wenger's and disgusting Arse-nal arse!!!!!!!!! :nw:

And Roy Keane... What can somebody say about the GREATEST defensive midfielder of our time!!!! He kicked Viera's ass even before the game started!!!!

KEEEEAAAAAAANOOOOOOO KEEEEEAAAAAAAANNOOOOOO :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw:

Guigsy apparently performed very weel after quite a long time and also the sissie Ronaldo... For our defenders I don't even want to discuss the idiotic as always Michael Silvestre (he is worse that the LAMOIO of PAO I think..) or the idiot Caroll under the goal...

Anyway now we need to catch up with the disgusting Murinio's chelsea, but I still think its too late..... ;)

Arsenal are a disgusting team with nothing but arrogant a**hole players and arrogant mentality..... i love seeing them get struck down, even if its by a team thats full of worthless bandwagon fans and pointless signings....im glad arsenal is out of the title race and Bayern Munchen are going to finish them off another crap season for a crap organization!!!!

Come on guys, especially PAO fans, why do you all like MU? They raped you guys last year. I hate MU with a passion and wanted Arsenal to win. All I know is that Arsenal will definitely take a more modest approach in the future. In Europe they will be disappointed as Juve will take the CL as I've said many times!

Come on guys, especially PAO fans, why do you all like MU? They raped you guys last year. I hate MU with a passion and wanted Arsenal to win. All I know is that Arsenal will definitely take a more modest approach in the future. In Europe they will be disappointed as Juve will take the CL as I've said many times!

and how many times have they raped you??? plenty. im not surprised that on a completly new team with loser players like zutautas and epalle and the few good players we had were injured. anyways its not about that, i hate them to but Arsenal are a PAO rival in my opinion...i hate them more. Turk said it very well too.

Archived