Phantis Forums

Rivaldo ready to leave OSFP!

Elastonpappou 13

Apparently it was reported that Rivaldo was disgusted with his coach substituting hime at half time in the match against Aris yesturday... He left Karaiskaki without watching the second hald and he also expressed his feelings to Kokkalis!!!

More...

http://www.in.gr/news/article.asp?lngEntit...42&lngDtrID=246

What do you gys think? I think this is not a suprise we all knew that Vatraxos sooner or later will come against the Vendettas..... ;)

seems you are right. ribo is supposed to went by the office today and had a talk with either petros kokkalis or louvaris. he was upset about the way bajevic treated him because as it is said there were enough players that werent playing very good he could have taken out of the game.

lets see in what this will result. sometimes it also seems as if bajevic wants to show who is in charge and does not care how big the name of the player is.

but still. rivaldo should have accepted the decision.

If he wants to go, let him go. There is no reason for the team to ever bend over backwards for a player who may be upset over a coaching change. That is just rediculous. Some fo these players and their egos are just too much. Rivaldo needs to understand that there is more to the team than just him. Even if other players were playing poorly, it's not for him to speak up and chastise the coach for his decisions.

There is something about this whole thing that does bother me though. The fact that he left and went straight to Kokkalis or Louvaris instead of discussing things with the coach, make me think that perhaps he's been told to do so. If that isn't the case, then he's made a mistake of going over the head of his coach.

Rememberr Zahovic? Kokkalis took a very hard line with that punk...and it was the right thing to do. He should do the same with Rivaldo.

In all honesty this is just gonna come down to Rivaldo vs Bayevic and who will Kokkalis support.

Rivaldo must learn to accept a coaches decision and learn to live with been subsitituted. Even some of the greatest players in the world can get subbed. Its not the end of the world.

Im just curious as to who will Kokkalis support. If he supports Rivaldo than it proves that the players at OSFP can lose faith in Bayevics decision making abilities.

guys, this is big players' stuff and you have to accept it if you sign a big guy for a so-so team. Rivaldo could protest his coach at Barca and now he does it at Olympiacos and that is never surprising! I am also expecting to see the same story in Kadikoy soon, Anelka arrived, remember??? :LOL:

anyways, i believe things where blown out of proportion a bit, but obviously our PAE is doing some nice cover up as well in relation with "super star fagos" Dusan who also included Rivaldos name in the list of players for tomorrows cup match........hmm, interesting.

in kokkalis abilities to solve the matter i trust. look for ribo to be back soon.

look a player is never happy when being subed out

especially a player like rivaldo's caliber he isn't used to that

i mean words were probably said between the two

its blown way of proportion

the coach as the right to take anybody it

Olympiakos did win the game

I want to relate to the post of the Turk

Your comparation is not in place

First, Rivaldo and Anelka are nothing alike

Second Daum is not Duhsan, Daum changed the way Fener played in order to make Alex fit in better, he did bot want to

show who is in charge. So Alex could give his best, everybody happy, Fenre leads the competition

You could maybe compare Rivaldo to Alex, they are players with similar characteristucs , althogh Alex is more Riquelme - like (I mean Riquelme in Boca)

I thought about all this affair yesterday and wondered why Rivaldo is behavig like that

I think that what happened to him in Milan changed the way he looks at things

What happened to him there made a deep impression , he said in an interview once after he left Milan that he felt very much humilliated. He trained every day and did not complain, Ancelotti always promised him he will be aligned next week, but it did not happen, he wans not even on the bench

That was why he asked to cut down his contract , he could sit there another year and earn his milions, but he wanted to play, at least every now and than

When he came to Oly he hoped (And I suspect that even was promised) that it will not be the same as in Milan.

Maybe his lack of patience with Dushan (with I do not justify at all, I am just trying to understand) is due to his past in Milan

Anyhow, I personally believe that Rivaldo has to restrain his temper and attange all his ifferences with Dushan through peacfuk conversation

After all, I strongly believe that both wants the same: The success of the team

I can look at it that way maybe because of my advanced age, but I assure you that i can be a fanatic football fan as any youngster among you

I think that both of them could use some counceling, so everyone of them understands the other

Anyway , tell me did I understand well the Greek text? He was absent from the training because of a "family matter??"

Apparently this wife of him does not help much, althogh the clib pays her languague lessons

I wish I was there and could talk to Dushan in his native language (LOL)

(I speak Serbian very well, i have lived in the former Yugoslavia for 14 years) LOL

Let's forget all the nonsense and better concentrate on the difficult cup match

Let us pray for a good match of Ribbo, Okkas and the others and advancing in the CUP

There is nothing like a victory to calm things down

In all honesty this is just gonna come down to Rivaldo vs Bayevic and who will Kokkalis support.

Rivaldo must learn to accept a coaches decision and learn to live with been subsitituted. Even some of the greatest players in the world can get subbed. Its not the end of the world.

Im just curious as to who will Kokkalis support. If he supports Rivaldo than it proves that the players at OSFP can lose faith in Bayevics decision making abilities.

Great point here.....

I think that Kokalis is going to support these guys no matter what, but what's going to influence to keep the one from the other is going to be $$$$

Lets not mess around here guys, if you were Kokalis who would you rather have on your "team" as a name?

This report that we are hearing right now is something that frustrates me because it's a damn shame if this player come and goes in this sort of fashion. It will be another blow to Greek soccer...

RIVO SHOULD STAY

If you think he should stay, you can write a message to him to the club and express your opinion

It is easy to influence a man like rivaldo, What he appreciates most is the fans affection

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

you mean money. i knew from when he signed he would bitch and moaned if he didnt get what he wants- thats the type of player he is. Coach took him off and the team ended up winning the game, too bad for him, the Bajevic proved smarter.....

No drako he's got that already, now it's definitely all about fan support. But guess what the attendance was at karaiskaki yesterday. 1, 1 fan, Kokkalis. i thnik he already has the supprt of that particular fan

QUOTE from Drakos

you mean money. i knew from when he signed he would bitch and moaned if he didnt get what he wants- thats the type of player he is. .

Sure..... You can think what you want you have not even the faintest idea what kind of a player and a person he is

Bitch and moaned??? he could easily have stayed in Milan ahd earn more money, he could also stay in Cruzeiro, he left with Luxenburgo. A loyalty rare this days

And of course he could earn much more in Katar

Your post is a real proof how easy can the media influence on people who does not

know the people involved

It is always like that with him, he is no politician nor diplomat - he is the ultimate anti heroe of the media, someone from another planet , his own maybe

In Barcelona they often reffered to him as tthe "crack no entendido" (the star not understood)

Understood very well by people close to him ( a few,some of them i had the pleasure to know)

His good deeds are always without cameras ,unlike some of his coleagues

I could tell you a lot about it, but he prefers his privacy

Maybe you will not believe me. Why should you? You do not know me

I just had to write this, and you can think what you want

Archived