Phantis Forums

Scasny:Stay or GO?

xiotis

Should Scasny be allowed to finish the season and take it from there, or sack him right away  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should Scasny be allowed to finish the season and take it from there, or sack him right away

• Let Scasny finish out the season and then judge his performance
    • Get rid of Scasny as quick as possible
    • If he does not get a victory against Xanthi, sack him

Unless Scasni wins the Greek league, Greek cup, and puts on a good show in the UEFA Cup (semis would be good), I think he's gotta go at the end of the year. There's definately a rift between him and some players and it's pretty obvious. Hopefully that can be sorted out. Besides more legitimate replacements will be avliable after the season's over. Though I think if he throw's away a couple of more games (kinda like today with AEK in the Cup) he'll be shown the door very quickly (or so we hope).

Ditch him.

The man can't coach himself out of a diaper. You want him leading your team toward the A' Ethniki Championship, UEFA, and possible Champion's League places?

I don't think so.

You know what I would suggest. Put Jigger in charge as coach of the club. Sure the team will lose some games. BUT, then the little twit will understand how hard it is to coach, how hard it is manage and control 30 different personalities and egos on a team. Maybe then the moron will realize that he needs to sink some money into the club, players, and a competent coach who isn't made to be a puppet by upper management.

PAO deserve better than this crap. Scazny?!?! Who is this guy?

Archived