Phantis Forums

ANATOLAKIS

choc13

I remember another incident where PAO fans were verbally abusing Dino Rdja after we had a himiliating loss and he stood up to them and said "I heard the words from his mouth "Come here and I'll f**k all of you". No one dared go near him but swear from the safe place of a distance. Imagine if you got decked by Dino Radja? You'd most probably spend the rest of you life as a vegetable.

if you bring this to the basketball too and even on international level we shouldnt forget charles barkley. didnt he throw a guy out of a bar once?

by the way the reason that people say that antzas left olympiako is because he had problkems with his wife and he went crazy. then there is also a credible rumor that the reason antzas had problems with his wife is that patsazoglou had an affair with her and antzas found out and he wanted to leave osfp and just go back to his hometown and play for a smaller team. supposedlly hes gone psycho over the whole thing

by the way the reason that people say that antzas left olympiako is because he had problkems with his wife and he went crazy. then there is also a credible rumor that the reason antzas had problems with his wife is that patsazoglou had an affair with her and antzas found out and he wanted to leave osfp and just go back to his hometown and play for a smaller team. supposedlly hes gone psycho over the whole thing

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

at least patsazoglou had the chance to show his skills on another playground during his injury time.

what i remember was it was surely to do with his wife, now i also heard someone got some good licking from her but that it was Petros Kokkalis ! In any event, disasterous for our club :tdown:

disgraceful if it is true. something similar happened with haessler. the small german who played for 1860 munich. it is also said that one of the managers had an affair with his wife.

antzas' wife has to be a very hot one if everyone at the club hit on her. most probably they were affraid of karembeu, otherwise they would have taken care of adriana too. :LOL:

she was one of our best transfers ;) :LOL:

remember when they compared her to victoria beckham before the match against manu? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived