Phantis Forums

ANATOLAKIS

choc13

According to articles in the Spanish Press, Levante is ready to make an official offer to Olympiacos for Giorgos Anatolakis. Although the defender’s contract ends in summer, according to sources, the Spaniards are keen on including him in their team now, offering a 1.5 or 2.5-year contract with annual revenues of 600,000 euros. Levante’s recruiters spotted the 31-year old footballer for the first time last summer, during a friendly match between the two teams, while they continued their spying in the matches Olympiacos played for Champions League. The Greek team, however, does not seem to be determined to sell this year’s key defence player just yet, while other sources are saying that they will soon invite him to sign a new contract.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: KLEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL,,,NERO!!!!!!!

fere mou mero.......anatolakis wanted by an overseas club YEH RITE ID LIKE TO SEE THAT!!!!!!!!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

good, now we both lose key defenders.... id like to see him move. he is a total a**hole and very dirty but he has skill, and could make levante who are headed for second division anyways............maybe he could break some real madrid players legs instead of hurting our greek products viciously even when their is a major euro tournament coming up...... :rolleyes:

fere mou mero.......anatolakis wanted by an overseas club YEH RITE ID LIKE TO SEE THAT!!!!!!!!!!

why not? just because you dont like him it doesnt have to mean he is a bad player. he is making a good season so far and wouldnt have any problems to play for a mediocre spanish team.

I can't believe you guys..... I don't know why we Greeks always have to go against each other. Soooooooo Freakin' what if he goes to a foreign team? That's actually an imporvement for ANY soccer player in Greece. We should all back-up our players to actually to go and play outside of Greece. Look what's happened in recent games and all the violence and other internal crap that happens.... Who in their right mind would play in Greece other than the $$$$. C'mon guys

We need to support our players no matter what club their from and were their going

hes the biggest axristo that wore a greek club jersey. hes the biggest lamogio,,,to play football in greece. Dirtiest player around,,,thats why the panionios fans targeted him ,,,when they ran on the field. How can u miss a meathead like that on tv,,,hes got target practice written all over his head

the gavri can do better than having this pethameno ine their side,Antzas plays better than him blindfolded .

hes the biggest axristo that wore a greek club jersey. hes the biggest lamogio,,,to play football in greece. Dirtiest player around,,,thats why the panionios fans targeted him ,,,when they ran on the field. How can u miss a meathead like that on tv,,,hes got target practice written all over his head

the gavri can do better than having this pethameno ine their side,Antzas plays better than him blindfolded .

agreed about antzas.

but why cant you just be happy for him? i'm proud of every pao player that makes it to play in a foreign league. if you have that oppinion about him you should be happy that he could leave the country.

i also hated kiriakos for what he did with gio. but i'm happy for him that he will have the chance to play in better known club which gives him the chance to jump over to the premier league.

i also hated kiriakos for what he did with gio. but i'm happy for him that he will have the chance to play in better known club which gives him the chance to jump over to the premier league.

Question is; are you happy for him or are you happy for oly now that they dnt have to deal with him any more :P

Guest Protathlitis

Nooo he has to stay

anybody who keeps saying how axristo is a fool; you cant deny that he has talent, if you hate him thats alright but he may not be the best is a a solid and tough defender.

ANATOLAKIS: this guys a champ he has to stay. hes Osfp through and through

Kyriakos is a fag but i admit hes not a bad defender though

i mean their is half a year left on his contract

i mean how much can we possibly get in return for him

he looks like he will get a nice raise 600,000

but Olympiakos need him at the central of his defense

rezic doesn't seems ready maybe vallas is i really don't know

hopefully Olympiakos will make the right decision

P.S. the comments about Anatolakis is very cheap and weak

also why did Antzas leave Olympiakos last season at this time to go to a 3rd division team and he lost spot on the Euro 2004

it was stated as personal reasons does anybody know ??

i know he is on Xanthi now

Question is; are you happy for him or are you happy for oly now that they dnt have to deal with him any more :P

i am really happy for him. and i am proud to see how the greek players have started spreading over europe. in the past whenever i was talking about greek players with some friends over here in switzerland nobody had an idea who they are. but now some of them play in very good european leagues and that makes me proud. just look at the list :nw:

england: lakis, giannakopoulos, chalkias (most probably portsmouth)

portugal: fyssas, seitaridis

italy: choutos, eleftheropoulos, katergiannakis, dellas, zagorakis, karagounis (i also hated him as long as he played for pao, now i'm really happy for him that he made it in italy and inter doesnt even want to sell him!)

france: kapsis

spain: vryzas

netherlands: charisteas, anastasiou

germany: tsiartas (2nd league, but still not bad...)

scottland: kirgiakos

:gr: :gr: :gr:

yes rofl we saw his talents in the champions league during the last 7 yrs looool

that has nothing to do with this year's performance. He was an admirably good defender,so good that ny Oly fan wouldn't believe in his own eyes. Whether it's due to Shurer's support or whatever else, I don't know and it doesn't matter.

the fact is that now he is a very reliable central defender, almost as good as Kyriakos (but quite a few years older). Only an absolutely "porwmenos" fan wouldn't admit that.

Guest Protathlitis

If Kirgiakos stood before you I think you would most probably sh*t your pants, let alone call him a fag

well we shouldent act like mad c***s in an internet forum sitting at our computers but if you saw me you probably might change your money around.

However Im 100% certain that Anatolakis would bash the %* out of some of his detractors around here

well we shouldent act like mad c***s in an internet forum sitting at our computers but if you saw me you probably might change your money around.

However Im 100% certain that Anatolakis would bash the %* out of some of his detractors around here

:tup:

I would be great if we could send some of our hard nuts, you send yours and let them fight in a cage to see who the last men standing are.

I'd be a great spectacle :D

From PAO I'd send :

Kolitsidakis, Kalitzakis, Kirgiakos, Konstantinou, Fyssas, Kostas Kostantinidis, Mihalis Gerothodoros (nutter from the 80's) Alexis Alexoudis, Jan Michaelsen and don't laugh Munch (he's little but a nutter!) and Equi Gonzalez (now he has a temper)

Who's be your 10? B)

Kolitsidakis, Kalitzakis, Kirgiakos, Konstantinou, Fyssas, Kostas Kostantinidis, Mihalis Gerothodoros (nutter from the 80's) Alexis Alexoudis, Jan Michaelsen and don't laugh Munch (he's little but a nutter!) and Equi Gonzalez (now he has a temper)

Mitropoulos alone would take care of them all :)

:tup:

I would be great if we could send some of our hard nuts, you send yours and let them fight in a cage to see who the last men standing are.

I'd be a great spectacle :D

From PAO I'd send :

Who's be your 10? B)

From our team right now i would send Konstantinou Halkias Kygiakos Olisadebe Munch and Galinovic. :box:

Guest Protathlitis

I'd be a great spectacle 

From PAO I'd send :

Who's be your 10? 

munch :LOL: gonzalez has a temper (just ask papadopoulos) but more of hissy fit kind of temper :P

like dipapa said Mitropoulos would crush 10 greens by himself no problems. anyway heres my team:

Anatolakis, Mitropoulos, Stoltidis, Rivaldo (I got no idea how good he can fight but I figure hes a genius at everything), Dabizas, Karembeu, KMelachrinosalis, Vamvakoulas (Tiramola), Gogic and of course Georgatos

Rivaldo (I got no idea how good he can fight but I figure hes a genius at everything)

:D

I like your thinking on that one. Vamvakoulas? How old are you and did you ever see Vamvakoulas play? He was anything but a hard man.

About Gonzalez, juts ask the poor Oly fan that provoked Equi in the supermarket and ended up running out of there as quick as he could. He's lucky Equi is slow :D

This story made the papers last year.

Guest Protathlitis

I never saw Vamvakoulas play, like you say Im not old enough but my uncle used to tell me about how tough this guy was and I wanted to put an older one in my dream team :)

I never heard about that thing with the Osfp fan. Seems strange that hed provoke him just to run away he should have just let him shop in peace <_<

I never saw Vamvakoulas play, like you say Im not old enough but my uncle used to tell me about how tough this guy was and I wanted to put an older one in my dream team :)

I never heard about that thing with the Osfp fan. Seems strange that hed provoke him just to run away he should have just let him shop in peace <_<

I dunno, maybe he just wanted to test the waters on how Equi would react but Equi being an Argie with a temper was a lot more willing to take it further.

It's not that easy to go and beat up an athlete, they are quite strong and fit and have that natural aggression especially when in professional sports.

I reme Apostolakis saying in an interview have several punch ups in the street when he went from Olympiakos to PAO. He'd just be waiting at red light and somone would tap on his window and tell him to come out. I think it's why he always traveled with a jeep.

I remember another incident where PAO fans were verbally abusing Dino Rdja after we had a himiliating loss and he stood up to them and said "I heard the words from his mouth "Come here and I'll f**k all of you". No one dared go near him but swear from the safe place of a distance. Imagine if you got decked by Dino Radja? You'd most probably spend the rest of you life as a vegetable.

Archived