Phantis Forums

The worst players to where the green legend top

choc13

How many games did Kolka start u remember 1 game he scored a goal.... 1 game... I think kolka is great Michealson is that one that sucks.... I have No clue what ur talking about!!!! You mentioned Kolka...

Sorry your twelveteen... i apologize

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How many games did Kolka start u remember 1 game he scored a goal.... 1 game... I think kolka is great Michealson is that one that sucks.... I have No clue what ur talking about!!!! You mentioned Kolka...

Sorry your twelveteen... i apologize

Posted Image

YOU KNOW WHAT GIVES ME THE MOST PLEAUSURE... THAT MY BELOVED GREENS PAY A CYPRIOT THE MOST MONEY IN THE HISTORY OF THERE FRANCHISE!! THAT REALLY GETS ME VERY EMOTIONAL!!! YIA SOU RE MIHALAKI!!!!

You know what gives me the creeps....its that you pleasure yourself :blink: over mihalaki getting the most money..... And not only do you pleasure yourself...but its the most pleasure u ever get. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

wait wait and after you pleasure yourself you get emotional too!!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

You know what gives me the creeps....its that you pleasure yourself :blink: over mihalaki getting the most money..... And not only do you pleasure yourself...but its the most pleasure u ever get. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

wait wait and after you pleasure yourself you get emotional too!!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

stop your killing me!!!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I can't understand how all of you sit there and chat with Bides who Justifies all my opinions about Cypriots... How can you sit there and take his posts seriously...

Bides, go for a bit of Haloumi mate and forget about football....... ;)

P.S. I know for a fact that the Cypriot Palto Bides (the player not our member) has his own disgraceful website.... It is really funny but I am still trying to find out the address so that we all have a lough.... :P :P

Yeah Michealson was great He wil always be remembered... Kolka hardly played he was always on the bench they let him go..... That was a smart move what are you talking about... again with the cypriot thing what are you twelve..

man when did u ever follow PAO???

Kolkka was one of our best players and a starter!!!!!!! :huh: nobody could cross, run, dribble like him.....

michaelsen was good for us..kolka was great for us...think of our big past events..kolka was involved with almost ever thing...he won the penalty in barcelona...scored a great goal in the CL....scored the winning goal against oly in our 3-2 win...the list goes on and on...michaelsen was a good player but he was always a "in the backround" player..he was never really stand out but he was always solid..especially last year when everyone doubted him...

Archived