Phantis Forums

The worst players to where the green legend top

choc13

Guys just to change the bitchiness in regards to the kirakos transfer, im curious to hear peoples views on the worst players that ever wore the green top.

These take the cake as far as im concerned.

Mauro - A striker from some swiss 2nd division, club,,,who came as the top scorer of the swiss 2nd division with around 30 goals in 1 season. Scored a flukey header agaisnt arsenal at wembley in a champions league group match. After scoring lol,,,he took his pao jersey off flashing his 5 dollar brazilian tshirt at the crowd. A big axristo

Frank Strangli- The norwegian hero,,,without a shadow of a doubt the slowest striker i have ever seen. He was signed as a fully fledged norwegian capped international/ Dont ask me why though :blink:

Eliomar Karvalio- KArvalio was panathianikos huge winter signing,,,to try and help us win the cleague the year we made the semi finals to ajax. He played 1 game as a sub agaisnt paok at oaka and thats all we saw of him. Reports filtered back that karvalio returned to brazil,,helping his dads business selling epipla at his convenience store :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Blendar Kola-The albanian rambo hero. Was albanian in every text in the word. A player that would give his all alla he had no skill whatsoever.

Julio Cesar- THe player made so many headlines for the wrong reasons. Athens airport was packed to the rafters to see the 37 yr old legend,,,make history in making a few cameo appearances for panathinaikos :PP

Paulo SOusa- YEs i know,,,,i may get bashed for mentioning the primadona. YEs he didnt play too much due to his bad hamstring or hamstrrings,,,,and had big fight with kirastas and apostolakis,caught getting smashed on red krasi in the hotel after paos 3-0 loss to real. Pao splattered 1 million euros a yr to a player who very rarely played. The money SHOULD have been invested in keeping the paikatra that ERIK miggen MYKLAND was to pao. Sousa's experience though was invaluable for the player that basinas is now to not only pao but to the national team. Too many negatives if u ask me.

giorgos alexopoulos-FOR all the hype that went around saying how a hot prospect that he was suppose to be in the adikamias,,,this guy is hopeless as.

Theofilaktos Nikolaids-THe left back from kavala, balder than kojak,,,and no skills to boot.

Roberto Farfan- Vasilis Daniils Big name signing that never played a game at pao. he sat next to daniil during paos away game vs veria in the dugout,,,wearing jeans and a top,,that was the last we ever saw from the peruvian international striker.

Other names

PERCY OLIVAREZ-PERUVIAN GRANITE DEFENDER

KOUTSOURES-KALAMATTA CHAMPION

KOSTAS KIASSOS-SHORTER THAN THE CORNER POST

EPALLE- WHAT AN AXRISTO

ZAUTAUTAS- THE WORST DEFENSIVE MIDFIELDER AT PAO EVER

MARIC- HES ALMOST UP THERE

SARIC-DANIEL ALOS m#$%!S

CHAINHO-PORTUGUSE BASED ANGOLIAN INTERNATIONAL :ppppp

KOSTAS IPIROTIS-FABIO HAIRSTYLE

MARCO VILLA--GERMAN CHAMPION THAT KARL HEINS PFLIPSEN RECOMMENDED TO PAO LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

GEORGOS NASSIOPOULOS- MAD MAGAZINE EARS

IM SURE THERES MANY MANY MORE THAT UZ CAN THINK OF :Pp

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MALEKO ROFLLLL HES STILL PLAYING I THINK, IN KIPRO,,,THINK HES THE MVP OF HIS TEAM LOOL

DEREK BOATEG HAD SOME TALENT RE MIN LEME m*****ES....HE WAS MESSED UP UPSTAIRS,,,BUT HE WAS APPARENTLY THE PLAYER OF THGE TOURNAMENT AT THE WORLD YTH CUP FOR GHANA. ALLA AT PAO IT WAS ALL PROMISES AND BSH.IT.....APETIXE O VLAKAS

HELGI SIGURDSONN???????

They all belong to the hall of shame. What about coaches!

Who do you reckon gets the vote for top xeftila. I reckon its between the rabi and danil.

The superstar status goes to makarian as the pengiun in batman. And the worst head in the team goes to nassiopoulos with big ears (mad magazine)

Best moments in guillete sports goes to efthimiadis belting in leoforo

giorgos alexopoulos-FOR all the hype that went around saying how a hot prospect that he was suppose to be in the adikamias,,,this guy is hopeless as.

isnt he at Aigaleo now???? if thats the same Alexopoulos id really like to have him on the team- of what i have seen he has been awesome this year with Aigaleo.

as for Kiasso- he did manage to play in the best league in the world.....( La Liga) so maybe hes not so bad.....

Saric wasnt that bad.

My additions:

Fernando Santos

Raguel

You kidding about Santos I hope!

We can do better than that. He had his time at PAO and he sucked. Time for a new foreign coach.

kidding???????

Fernando Santos SUCKED and was the worst flop of a coach i have seen. what he does elsewhere doesnt matter, what he did with PAO did. maybe u dont remember but he took PAO off to the worst starts ever was completley hopeless and PAO came back together as soon as Markarian came in and fixed everything.

that goes down as among the worst ever, and if it doesnt what does???

There have been many more...flops that PAO has signed

Does anyone remember the Argentinian Ardreouchi!!!

or the Romanian DorouNickolae...

They were both booed so much by PAO fans, that the first showed his balls to Thyra 13 after scoring and the other made an obscene finger gesture. :huh?:

To their credit, Nassiopoulos did score a nice goal at Hamburg ;)

Saric played well against Barca in Athens keeping Overmars in check B)

Honestly I could not remember a time when PAO had sooo many garbage players as now.

At least four come to mind :D

PEACE

tora thimithika a few skotomenous,,,,daniel loupou, lool andy vlahos a sth melbourne reject striker, jason polak,

Andy vlahos is killing in it belgium now for cercle brugge...he was a patata before he came to pao, after his small spell at pao, he actually started playing well.

"Thank you all for preparing this great competition. And here are the results of the Turkish voting!"

... Fernando Galetto ... 1 point...

... Erik Lincar... 2 points...

... Fernando Santos... 3 points...

... Rui Chainho... 4 points...

... Yitzhak Shum... 5 points...

... Zoel Epalle... 6 points...

... Padelis Konstadinidis... 7 points...

... Blenqar Kola... 8 points...

... Georgeios Nashiopoulos... 10 points... and 12 points go to...

FRANK STRANDLI of NORWAY!!!!

Zutotauus was a magnificant signing he is useless.. How about Michealson, the list goes on and on....Boetang another garbage player.....

Michaelson was a good signing. What are you talking about? Him and Kollka when we had them in the same team killed our wings.

Just because he wasnt a Cypriot!

You claim to be a PAO fan yet you know nothing about the team apart from the Cypriots playing there.

Kolka was not on the bench. He was a key player - in the years that we had Markarian as coach. His scored some key goals - I rem he scored against the Geys in Leoforos.

Maybe you should think before you talk. And no, Im not the one thats 12... ;)

Archived