Phantis Forums

Djordjevic to Galatasaray?

Batigol

Guest Protathlitis

regarding monkey chants dont u remember the ones towards Olisadebe?

we'll just agree to disagree....

Agree to disagree? theres no argument: osfp fans do that to olisadebe which is wrong and pao fans do it to other black players even though they have olisedebe :huh: which is also wrong

but i dont think its right for our Turkish members to cop flack just cos they are on a Greek Forum

I have not been racist here at all, I just said that the Tzole (who this topic is about)

shouldent go to gala because they're not as good as osfp and the turkish league is not as high standard as the Greek league. If they dont agree fine they can argue their point.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what personal attacks?

what, are you an idiot or just playing one ? you called us rascists, you mental midget, and please NEVER quote MEGAS ALEXANDROS again, your not good enough to even mention his name, let alone quote the man.

do us a favor, and leave OUR fourm....................................

im not leaving anywhere

I didnt say u Protathlitis is racist what i meant some of the Oly users (im not going to mention names) have said stuff in the past that offended our Turkish users

We can argue which league is better just as long as it stays on topic and we dont have remarks like O11's was said before

PS Vasilios its good to hear I struck a chord with u B)

im not leaving anywhere

I didnt say u Protathlitis is racist what i meant some of the Oly users (im not going to mention names) have said stuff in the past that offended our Turkish users

1: Then please try to CONTRIBUTE to this section of the forum, otherwise I will have moderators on you like flies on s h i t.

2: Really ? How sad, im sure it's just the reds that have made "these comments" or would you like me to start copy pasting and bring EVERYTHING into the forefront ?

3: Yes, be happy.

im not leaving anywhere

1: Then please try to CONTRIBUTE to this section of the forum, otherwise I will have moderators on you like flies on s h i t.

2: Really ? How sad, im sure it's just the reds that have made "these comments" or would you like me to start copy pasting and bring EVERYTHING into the forefront ?

3: Yes, be happy.

1. bring the moderators i havent done $hit!

2. show me some proof

3. :tup:

Guest Protathlitis

ela re paidia, no one wants to get the moderators, hes just trying to tell you that sometimes you say things which arent too smart. Gavroi and vazeloi like muck around in here but theres no need for comments which have nothing to do with anything and arent funny or clever yeah?

ok teliose eh?

not only are the OSFP fans stupid they are racist as well.....

Its ok to have our little jokes but sometimes skase ok, think about the situation you posted that in.

do you remember henry monkey chants?

just be quiet sometimes and think about what your posting if your gonna say something about Osfp AT LEAST make it clever or funny and not stupid yeah?

erpy, I see highlights every one in a while, but you only need to look at results between the clubs: pao creams fener and oly creams gala.

Plus i watched some games of fener (which is meant to be your best club and they were s%$#! in CL too) OSFP and pao had better campaigns than fener who had a much easier group.

there were no monkey chants man.....seriously it was just booing- which in english context tends to sound like monkey noises. We boo the other teams in leoforos- and especially arrogant garbage like Henry.

and yes Fener and Gala lost, but you are forgetting Aigaleo beatin Gencler too in uefa....

there is no reason for Tzole to go to turkey- he doesnt have fans that admire him, he willl probably not play in the champions league- hes in his 30's so he probly doesnt want to deal with the language and wants to get as much money as possible towards the end of his carreer- if he moves, it will be westwards.....

Guest Protathlitis

drako, I was trying to point out that certain sections of pao fans do make racist chants, you go to a lot of games; can you seriously tell me that no vazeloi ever make monkey noises or other chants

oh yeah; I did forget to mention Aigaleo, Bravo Aigaleoara ;)

guys, slow down a bit! It's true that I've been to some racist or downgrading messages in here but I'm trying to avoid them! I mean several fans or rather poor-brained fanatics tried attacking me in several topics but I do not care about them! I am always trying to give an appropriate answer to them in the frame of respect and I do never give them a second-time answer if their attacks continue... I believe that racism is a critical subject and someone has to stop these remarks.

by the way, I have not written here to insult anyone esp I'm not talking about the frequent users of this forum such as slick, drakos, irlande, vasilio, thrillostm or other guys... I am talking about the idiots who in Greek wrote that Istanbul is the capital of Greece, for example!!! So do not feel offenced!!! I actually like being here and those sort of racist and undermining remarks will not piss me off!!!

With Respect,

OZGUR

Turk, I mostly agree with you. This stupid Greeks vs Turks (and vice versa) mentality must be abandoned some day. We are not in 1821 or 1922. Yes, history is here to teach us lessons (especially for not repeating mistakes) but people please don't blame modern Turks for the failures of their ancestors or politicians (our ancestors did had their own too, btw).

Same thing for the ranking of various Balkan championships. No one can safely say that Turkish championship is inferior to the Greek one. A Euro cup doesn't prove much, since we had some important national team players working on abroad. Our team gained much from european professional experience. So, I think it wouldn't sound strange to see Djorjevic going to Galatasaray. It wouldn't hurt Oly, as this guy's performance seems to be in a constant decline here while a change might renew his career.

Nevertheless, I think your initial comment was a bit insulting. Too much sarcasm, don't you thing? Remember, this is an Oly forum, OSFP isn't "the crappiest CL team" and Rivaldo isn't as useless as you imply. Come on, you could do better than this :)

Guys get serious... Stick to the topic...

We are on the 21st century and not 1821!!!

Stick to the topic of Djordjevic (AKA KATSIKI :P ) going to Galata.... Rest is pure childish bullshit!!!

P.S. I believe that under no circumstances Galata, will pay not even a turkish Lira (Hey Turk is the Lira still something about 0.00002 of a eur or has it been appreciated since the last time I visited?) for Djole at the condition he is now... I saw him yesturday against Iraklis and the guy is Thrynos's worst player!!!! :tdown:

I believe that under no circumstances Galata, will pay not even a turkish Lira (Hey Turk is the Lira still something about 0.00002 of a euro or has it been appreciated since the last time I visited?) for Djole at the condition he is now... I saw him yesturday against Iraklis and the guy is Thrynos's worst player!!!! :tdown:

Actually we've got new Liras called YTL (Yeni Turk Lirasi) which has a change ratio of 1.4 to US$ and 1.75 to €...

We do not need Djordjevic when we have Hasan Sas and the super youngster Cafercan coming in the left-flank... I do not want to see him at Galatasaray cause he's not good enough to play in our tema!!!

Pappou, thanks 4 your commonsense!!!

So how is the transition going from the appreciation of the Turkish Lira? Does everything look more expensive now?

I remember when I came to Turkey the difference between bid/offer or buy/sell was about 1mn!!!! I was buying a can of coce and I had to pay 1.5mn LIRAS!!!! :LOL:

I loved Turkey cause i felt like a millionaire there!!!!!! :tup: :P

Remember, this is an Oly forum, OSFP isn't "the crappiest CL team" and Rivaldo isn't as useless as you imply. Come on, you could do better than this :)

thanks for your kind words and commonsense in your post. I'm afraid b4 Rivaldo arrived Olympiacos did not look at all well in CL, did it? And I am not saying that Rivaldo is useless. I am saying that he's been the key this year so far!!!

as this guy's performance seems to be in a constant decline here while a change might renew his career.

your initial comment was a bit insulting.Remember, this is an Oly forum,  OSFP isn't "the crappiest CL team" and Rivaldo isn't as useless as you imply. Come on, you could do better than this

I dont think anything can "renew" his career at this point, the man is going to be 33 this August, let him honor the contract and thank him and say our good byes.

Hell yes it was insulting, I wonder if Ozgur understand this ?

Guest Protathlitis

Tzole is the most respected foreign player in Greece; there should be some more respect for him in this forum.

turk, your not saying that you get 'offended' by people reffering to what you call istanbul as Constantinople are you? If you are then your just gonna have to live with it; to me the real and only name of that city is Constantinople.

bro who r u to address other people like that??

Stick the keyboard up ur arse u sick-c***....

Get outa here 30 year old loser!!

No one is going to sit behind his PC (which was probably paid for by his mommy or daddy) and call me a GOD DAMN RASCIST.

Thanks for the kind words, you've been reported.

Actually I just turned twenty two years old last week, attend college and work full time, so who is the low life ?

:box:

hahahaha thats the funniest $hit ive read for years

FYI im getting married mate and i pay my own way thanks working 2 jobs B)

Archived