Phantis Forums

Djordjevic to Galatasaray?

Batigol

the topic seemed to shift a lot ever since I wrote my comments down :LOL:

I wouldn't reply in accordance to names but I'll reply all...

1. Why should I have to watch out for my words? Did I insult anyone???

2. Djordjevic is 33 already and is too old and crap to be signed by Galatasaray.

3. You cannot call a the shitty Djordjevic too good for a UEFA Cup winning Galatasaray...

4. I went into my biggest laughter in my life when someone wrote that OSFP is the best Balkan club at the moment. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

5. Never go out after you eat Pastirma... Women will dink your ass!!! :LOL:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Protathlitis

You cannot call a the shitty Djordjevic too good for a UEFA Cup winning Galatasaray...

When he gets over his injury hes better than every player at gala. I dont know much about the turkish league but all i know is that gala and besiktas are terrible and fener isnt pretty s%$#! too. ;) In any case Tzole is too good for gala or any turkish club.

I went into my biggest laughter in my life when someone wrote that OSFP is the best Balkan club at the moment.

By far the best team right now, which turksih club comes close? fener, besik surely you dont think gala comes within a mile of us :LOL: :LOL: the team which comes closest is pao but not close enough.

Panos, I think we're both sick of posting about that. OSFP has plenty of youth to look to: vallas, maric, rezic, taralidis etc. But the main difference i see in our futures is that our management will keep making good moves and actually gives a fuk

you clearly do not watch the Turkish League very well, mate. I still insist that Djordjevic is not good enough to play for us... You know what, he's probably not good enough to play for OSFP and you're not aware of it, one bid!!!

If OSFP are way better than the rest of Balkan teams, then can you tell me why OSFP are in the same European Cup with PAO, F.Bahce, Steaua Bucharest and Partizan Beograd??? I haven't counted other important -at least equal OSFP in European manners :LOL: - Balkan sides such as Galatasaray, Besiktas, Dinamo NK, Crvena Zvezda...! But, ooh, I forgot... How can a team be equal to OSFP on European manners??? I haven't seen such a team yet... :( Just joking!!!

By the way What is OSFP ? :LOL:

Olympiakos Syndesmos Filathlon Peiraios.........................club of fans from piraeus

Oh, and is something funny ? Perhaps you looked into that mirror again ? B)

The_Turk: yes, you insulted Olympiakos as a club and all of her fan base.

By far the best team right now, which turksih club comes close? fener, besik surely you dont think gala comes within a mile of us  the team which comes closest is pao but not close enough.

The answer is simple: If Oly were the biggest club in the Balkans then why are they ALWAYS in the 4th pot of Champions League draw? PAO is in the second seeded teams and I am sure Gala and Besiktas are higher too. Also if you look at the European teams table which is based on the ACTUAL number of points each club has gained in Euopean Cup/Champions League, PAO ae in 17th place, Oly in 48th!!!!!

Thse are stats based on FATCS AND FOOTBALL MATCHE, not on fan's views like yours.

If you don't want this off-topic discussion to continue stop making provocative statements that are clearly wrong and not supported by any facts, seedings, rankings, performances, etc.

Panos, I think we're both sick of posting about that. OSFP has plenty of youth to look to: vallas, maric, rezic, taralidis etc. But the main difference i see in our futures is that our management will keep making good moves and actually gives a fuk

Actually our managements have diffrent philosophies. that's the diffrence. AND history has shown that my philosophy has been more successful than yours. We also have youth playerswith prospect, like Kotsios, Kritikos, Oxykoglou etc. I bet 5 years ago you were one of those who thought Seitadides was s%$#! and whichever 35 year old Kokalis bought was better??? :P We take young grek players and develop them into Champions League and UFA quarterfinalist and semifinalists, and eventualy Euro Cup winner for Ethniki. You bring 33 year olds who give you your best ever Campions League performance like this year :P

Please, let's just leave it or open another thread for this.

Guest Protathlitis

you clearly do not watch the Turkish League very well, mate. I still insist that Djordjevic is not good enough to play for us... You know what, he's probably not good enough to play for OSFP and you're not aware of it, one bid!!!

If OSFP are way better than the rest of Balkan teams, then can you tell me why OSFP are in the same European Cup with PAO, F.Bahce, Steaua Bucharest and Partizan Beograd??? I haven't counted other important -at least equal OSFP in European manners  - Balkan sides such as Galatasaray, Besiktas, Dinamo NK, Crvena Zvezda...! But, ooh, I forgot... How can a team be equal to OSFP on European manners??? I haven't seen such a team yet...  Just joking!!!

OSFP had easily the best european campaign in the bulkans, 10 points and we played great football. gala is a joke, lets look at the last time we played: in Constantinople we dominated and somehow lost and in athens we crushed you 3-0 which should have been 5-0. The turkish league is nothing, you really think any turkihs team is better than Olympiakos right now? :LOL: :LOL:

You bring 33 year olds who give you your best ever Campions League performance like this year 

99' was our best season mate; theres no point in arguing about this we ruin alot of other threads like this :)

I am sorry. Turk, but the best balkan team at the moment is FENERBAHCE, and Galatasarai had far better times, when the y took the UEFA CUP , and when they had "supermario" Jardel and Tafarel

At the moment I think Oly is better than Galata, but this is not the issue here

Djordjevic still can show some touches of his past glory, and does not deserve the insults.

Is the transfer a sure thing, BTW??

funny enough with this , CNN TURK is reporting Giannakopoulos and (get this) BESIKTAS have reached a VERBAL AGREEMANT !

take that for what it's worth, this could be very interesting and suprising :nono:

i also read this, last i heard that bolton were gonna renew his contract ;)

What happened???

Giannakopulos to Besiktas? The same man who played for us, served the national team in UEFA EURO 2004? WOW! Going to Turkey? What, does he want to betray his country and OLY fans in the best possible fashion involving the most impact? Damn, anyone see something wrong here?

Galatasaray got a break and won the uefa cup nice accomplishment but thats about it

Olympiakos played Gala last year and both won on their own grounds

but the game in Turkey Olympiakos domintated hit the post twice and lost by the score 1-0

the game at Rizoupoli Olympiakos destroyed them and won 3-0 and it should have went alot higher

the comment of Olympiakos pot the reason they got the 4th pot this year is the fact Pao won the Greek championship which puts them in the second pot

funny how a Pao fan sides with a turk over a Greek lol

i guess those Greek-Turkish relations are working pretty well

look were dominate at domestic play and weak at european level will even that out

white the dominate Turkish team is fenerbache so i suggest gala worry about them a bit more than us

I can't understand this... I do not believe that either Djordjebitch or Stelios will come to Turkey but what's this hostility??? I mean when Ibo Kutluay went to AEK or PAO, none of us -Turks- were bothered by it... I will not be disgusted if a Turkish footballer goes to play for a Greek club... I will even admire him... I think that Deniz is doing a great job at Scoda AOX by representing Turkey in Greece... He was signed from a Third Division club -I think it was Maltepespor or Gaziosmanpasha but he is a key guy for them... What if Basinas comes to Besiktas... Will PAO fans boo a player who captains the team for a few years now! Or if let's say Spiros Vallas comes to Galatasaray, will Thrynos fans boo him??? Come on! Take off those medieval hats of your head!!!

Guest Protathlitis

Or if let's say Spiros Vallas comes to Galatasaray

I dont think I'd boo him, I'd think his agent was an idiot.

Who's mixing sport with politics? Im saying that Tzole is too good for turkey and the turkish league.

I can't understand this... I do not believe that either Djordjebitch or Stelios will come to Turkey but what's this hostility??? I mean when Ibo Kutluay went to AEK or PAO, none of us -Turks- were bothered by it... I will not be disgusted if a Turkish footballer goes to play for a Greek club... I will even admire him... I think that Deniz is doing a great job at Scoda AOX by representing Turkey in Greece... He was signed from a Third Division club -I think it was Maltepespor or Gaziosmanpasha but he is a key guy for them... What if Basinas comes to Besiktas... Will PAO fans boo a player who captains the team for a few years now! Or if let's say Spiros Vallas comes to Galatasaray, will Thrynos fans boo him??? Come on! Take off those medieval hats of your head!!!

not only are the OSFP fans stupid they are racist as well.....

XXX-18T : You will have to stop your attacks against EVERYONE in here, understood ? I'am getting a GOOD BIT tired of it. You take your 6th grade attacks to the PAO forum, you'll find good parea.

I wouldnt have a problem with Greek players making the move, but select players such as Giannakopoulos for instance I would STRONGLY object to going anywhere similar to Turkey to continue his footy career for obvious reasons. People like Dellas,Seitaridis,Charisteas who are already playing in top leagues would NOT be in their best interests and would simply be a downgrade and a free fall to their careers and Id rather see them come back home first than play in the Turkish A division, if that makes me a RACISTS (lmao) then so be it. The way Djordjevic is playing lately, you can have him, and Giovanni is a free agent as well, pick him up so we arn't forced to resign pure s%$#!, heh.

HOLLYWOOD: Nothing it seems. After scoring the goal against Arse-nal, Giannakopoulos once more in an interview claimed he will not leave the PREMIERSHIP and that he will honor his contract with Bolton (thank GOD) :box:

u are such a hippocrit where u fail to see your own fans fault

remember Pao v Arsenal their was a situation of rascism being chanted at your own home ground against the opposing opponent

so u guys know all to well about rascism

and your countinue against my club better stop if u don't got facts to back them up

XXX-18T : You will have to stop your attacks against EVERYONE in here, understood ? I'am getting a GOOD BIT tired of it. You take your 6th grade attacks to the PAO forum, you'll find good parea.

what personal attacks?

u want evidence ask our Turkish users on here that cop $hit (from the Oly fans)cos they are Turk, ask The_Turk or Blackeagle where they hear bs - FROM THIS SECTION OF THE FORUM

u want evidence?

funny how a Pao fan sides with a turk over a Greek lol

and theres been other times too whats wrong with a greek siding with a turk?

theres a saying by a famous Greek which describes some OSFP fans:

"I do not seperate people as do the narrow-minded, into Greeks and barbarians.

I am not interested in the origin or race of citizens.

I only distinguish them on the basis of their virtue.

For me each good foreigner is a Greek and each bad Greek is worse than a barbarian"

:whistle:

Guest Protathlitis

Its ok to have our little jokes but sometimes skase ok, think about the situation you posted that in.

do you remember henry monkey chants?

just be quiet sometimes and think about what your posting if your gonna say something about Osfp AT LEAST make it clever or funny and not stupid yeah?

erpy, I see highlights every one in a while, but you only need to look at results between the clubs: pao creams fener and oly creams gala.

Plus i watched some games of fener (which is meant to be your best club and they were s%$#! in CL too) OSFP and pao had better campaigns than fener who had a much easier group.

Its ok to have our little jokes but sometimes skase ok, think about the situation you posted that in.

do you remember henry monkey chants?

just be quiet sometimes and think about what your posting if your gonna say something about Osfp AT LEAST make it clever or funny and not stupid yeah?

erpy, I see highlights every one in a while, but you only need to look at results between the clubs: pao creams fener and oly creams gala.

Plus i watched some games of fener (which is meant to be your best club and they were s%$#! in CL too) OSFP and pao had better campaigns than fener who had a much easier group.

regarding monkey chants dont u remember the ones towards Olisadebe?

we'll just agree to disagree....

but i dont think its right for our Turkish members to cop flack just cos they are on a Greek Forum

To get back on topic it wouldnt benefit either team for Tzole to go to Gala

And it would be stupid for Stelios to go to Besiktas the only think good about it he would get to play in Europe (but thats it)

He should stick to Bolton cos the way they are going they may make Europe

:tup:

Archived