Phantis Forums

AEK's Achilles heel

nightsurfer

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

H Dimiosografi....kalitera na tous elega Dikigorous (sthn Ellada).... den tous niazi .... giati masepsane oti exi kalitero sthn Ellada.(termatofilakes)...stis Omades tous...kai tous afinoune ston Pangko...gia na min paixoune masi mas.....    Giati ystera eukola then tha gelane....

Opos sas to elega panta.... otan H AEK endiaferete gia enan "kalo" Termatofilaka sthn Ellada ti ginete... ? Ton Arpazi o Olympiakos h o Panathinaikos... kai ton afinoune ystera ston Pangko......

Edo milame sta teleuta xronia Bucek (former Xanthi) , Xalkia (former Iraklis)...

Tora idate pou pige o Ebbede ? ;)

Mhn mou lete oth den iparxi systima apo piso......

To kanoune giati 3eroune thn adinamia mas..........

Mono h diki mas ...kolhsane sta teleuta me Xiotakh kai Mixalakh....kai tous vathmous tous xarisoume tsoukou..tsoukou....enas edo allh dio ekh .... ystera apo ena mhna enan eki ....kai proxarame ... analoga.....

Na sas po thn Alithia otan ida ta Goal pou efage me ton Panathinaiko sto teleuto PAO - Xalkidona den ton ithela...opos kai to ipane kamposi AEKtzides ...giati totes milousame gia ton Ebbede.....

Kai tora parola pou efage Mantares Goal me ton PAO..., o PAO pige kai ton agorase........

Re Ebbedeeeeeeeeeee ta efages epitides ekina ta Goalakia....vreeeeeeee ?????

• 1 year later...

....Now we got him. The Goalkeeper. After 116 posts of mine concerning "The Goalkeeper" issue. We got now a good Goalkeeper. Now the 2 things are possible with Sorrentino. Championship and a good European Campaign

Finally :D

Read this forum throug...and I got nostalgic with so many members lost.

I don't know what the hype is all about about Sorrentino's performance against Milan.

Sure he stopped a few shots, but why is that so surprsing?? It's his job - I wasn't a big follower of Chiotis, but was he that horrible?

I thought only one save against Inzaghi where he pulled off a reflex move with his right was worthy of being considered special. Most of the others were just him coming off his line and narrowing the angle and if Inzaghi was a more clever striker he wouldn't have kept hitting it into Sorrentino.

The save of the match for me was Dida's against Julio Cesar.

Just my opinion I guess. We are so used to mediocrity in Greek life and in life in general that we are quick to offer praise.

I don't know what the hype is all about about Sorrentino's performance against Milan.

Sure he stopped a few shots, but why is that so surprsing?? It's his job - I wasn't a big follower of Chiotis, but was he that horrible?

I thought only one save against Inzaghi where he pulled off a reflex move with his right was worthy of being considered special. Most of the others were just him coming off his line and narrowing the angle and if Inzaghi was a more clever striker he wouldn't have kept hitting it into Sorrentino.

The save of the match for me was Dida's against Julio Cesar.

Just my opinion I guess. We are so used to mediocrity in Greek life and in life in general that we are quick to offer praise.

Well, my friend I don't know how your life is, but mine is for sure not mediocre....

Sorrentino has shown an excellent Performance all in all since he is with us....

AEK hadn't had such a solid Goalkeeper for years or for decades

Recently he gave us a lot of points:

Against Panathinaikos - Versus Salpingidis around the 40 min.... That was a 100% sure Goal.... And Salpigindis did not due his job bad... But Sorrentino better. Would there Salpigindis have scored...an other distrubition of points would have been very possible.

Against Aris - Several Times

And now against Milan - With our Goalkeepers of before in the first 15 minutes we would have been 0 : 2 behind...

I m sure you did not see all the games of AEK in the recent years.... and therefore you don't know what eggs we have taken in to the basket...for nothing...

I would have been very interested in your opinion, if you had known the facts deeply enough ....

i would say it was more the luck than anything else!

inzaghi missed a couple of 200% chances and hit the post when the ball had passed sorentino and made a bounce to the right to finally hit the post!

also seedorf-kaka-pirlo had clear shots from the edge of the penalty area(they normally hit the target)

but that day all went wrong for them!

i would say it was more the luck than anything else!

inzaghi missed a couple of 200% chances and hit the post when the ball had passed sorentino and made a bounce to the right to finally hit the post!

also seedorf-kaka-pirlo had clear shots from the edge of the penalty area(they normally hit the target)

but that day all went wrong for them!

How about shutting up and admitting that AEK won. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :gr:

Archived