Phantis Forums

AEK's Achilles heel

nightsurfer

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After the summer PAO hasn't any veto on him and the transfer.....

But he should come now........ He can catch 6-10 corners in any game....and 70 % of the crosses that come up to 9 meters of his goal........

Every corner and cross he catches....it reduces massively the chance for the opposite team to score......

With such a goalkeeper the defense plays with more senerity...and their efficacy rises remarkabaly....

The result is, we would not receive silly goals any more and we have not run from behind.....

Also I don't think that we would chash the "Sunday's Goal" every Sunday like with Mixailidis..... with him....

like in Harilaou.... from 30 meters, in Xanthi from a narrow angle on the free-kick, or the goals against Ionikos.... nor the 2nd goal against Lille...

Halkias error rate is much lower...than Xiotis and Mixailidis.....

In fact Xiotis and Mixailidis are under the average of the level in the Greek First Division...

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe you understand now my pain after the 0-1 in the Cup

A game that we have controlled with no chances for PAO , we are 0 - 1 behind for the same and same and same s%$#!......

And most probably Cup.... bye ...bye....

And so guys.... has been for years with Xiotis.... but the management contiunes... ???

There, there AEK fans, think about it. Hiotis allowed a very very very very, cheap goal to Konstantinou. OK, that definitely sucks. But he didn't allow any other goals, and Lybe covered for him anyway. You have a good shot up at leoforos. In the end, he allowed as many goals as Kotsolis, and regardless of who looked better, in the end that's all you need. Hiotis, is probably not even as good as our backup, Giannou. I hope he has a game at leoforos, similar to that of Aigaleo. This way, I can celebrate PAO's misery again. We'll get Iraklis at home, and you can wait for us to get rid of you. But not, PAO! By the way, do PAO fans hate Scazny more or less, than AEK fans hate Hiotis? it's close.

Nightserfer....

The moment AEK conceided the goal after the Hiotakis mistake I sent an SMS to the 2nd mouse and said "wait till you hear nightserfer tommorow"..... :P

I instantly thought of you after the goal!!!! :P

I think you must change your signature again to reflect the "Hiotaki" poem!!!! :P

Nightserfer....

The moment AEK conceided the goal after the Hiotakis mistake I sent an SMS to the 2nd mouse and said "wait till you hear nightserfer tommorow"..... :P

I instantly thought of you after the goal!!!! :P

I think you must change your signature again to reflect the "Hiotaki" poem!!!! :P

:)

Thank you for thinking of me...... I m sure 2ndMouse did also think to nightsurfer.....

Imagine the Mouse prefers to send me rather to Alaska, than Xiotaki... :whistle:

It's because Xiotakis was his baby... already in 2002..... like for many AEKtzides here at Phantis....... Nobody could share my thoughts at that time..... It was since then visible..... That he is not good....

But we write now the year 2005...and he still stands between the posts.....

I got for a long time a signature of Xiotis.... ...

But at the end it's not Xiotis fault.... , he does what he can .

It's the fault of the Management that don't solve the problem of the Goalkeepers..... , and we are getting stupid goals in regular basis......

They buy players after players...., they released Lyberopoulos and kept Mixailidis and Xiotis......

I just don't get it....

LOL, are we all that sad??? I th0ought of surfer too...but I actually dont know any AEK fans!!!! (I even know fans of kavala, larissa, pas, paok, nut no, not one AEK fan. Apart form a guy who thinks savevski is still AEK's dexi back).

The other problem surfer is our GK coaches. What are they there for!!!! What would Chiotis be doing without them, bicicly kicks own goals??

Come on, even war vets with wooden legs would eventually manage to understand the concept of how to catch a cross if they practiced 3 hours a day. I cant believe how few hours training a day actually is...even bed testers can have a greater claim that they work

You should sign a keeper who's young and promising. Take, Giorgallidis from Anorthosis. Only 22, but, he will eventually outgrow the CY league, he's just so damn good, or at least an improvement, then Hiotis could make a reliable backup, he's not exactly a relaible starter.

• 2 months later...

I m back to my favorite subject B)

I wanted to write this after the game against Xalkidona..but had not the time......

Below what I wrote after the Oly-AEK game:

It has to be said...that till the 0 : 1 AEK was the better team.... and after this Goal, which came from no where and Xiotis should not exit , leaving all the Goal empty, if he was not sure that he can get the ball.

In such situations you go only out to get the ball, if you are sure that you will get the ball and not leaving all the goal empty...

Kai oxi .....Ego vgeno....kai oti mou vgi , as vgi..... Den paisoume Rouleta edo....

Afto den ine Monte Carlo, aftos ine Pireas.

So again in the Xalkidona game.... a deep ball comes to our right edge of our penalty box area... Alves is nearer to Iliopoulos..and he is is going to his direction...but when he sees that Xiotaki is coming out...he changes his initial intention and changes the direction to cover the Goal.... (This is professional)....but is Xiotis task to cover the Goal.....

Once more time he goes out with very bad timing...and commits the Penalty....

Yesterday... ( PAOK)..he commits again a Penalty when he goes out....because he is an amateur..... although here I agree with him that he has to go out on this situation.....but in a professional way.

I mean those things are not happened accidentily...this guy is very, very limited...on things other than blocking on the line.... and this was obvious from his first appearance......in many European Countries...Xiotaki would play... in the 4th 5th Divisions...at the best... (If his cousin would be the Club's President par example)....

Yesterday when Theodoridis (PAOK) hit the middle of the horizontal post...from around 30 meters...shows again of what our Amateur is capable.....

So it's clear which position is the most imminent to enforce this summer ....if AEK wants to be something next year.....

And on this movement I will gauge AEK's technical team......

• 2 weeks later...

although i agree that Xiotis is "ligos" for AEK, yesterday is not his fault alone. The defence left him out to dry on both goals. For the first goal Maxla is coming in all by himself and on the second goal after the initial save there was no defender following the fasi allowing the attacker to score. I realize Xiotis made mistakes but you have to put some blame on the defence as well.

Ok I understand what you say about the defense.... the first goes between his legs.... but it can happen to many Goalkeepers... therefore I don't attack him there....

But on the second the block was very weak....it was an offer... this was his mistake.

Btw.... against Olympiakos (Cup) the shoot from Djordjevic is not untenable..... but I don't attack him here as his view might be closed....

But second Goal of OFI is his fault..... he offers by a such block..the opponent to kick in ...

agreed, he should have made a better inital block on the second goal .... but at least one defender should have followed the attacker as well and not let him in all alone on goal.. de peirazei .. we just have to hope he doesn't make too many more mistake over the next 4 games (5 if we beat the gavro) and wait and see what awaits us next year .

• 1 month later...

Archived