Phantis Forums

sanmartean is not injured

slick13

scazni has not used at all sanmartean

and he is very unsatisfied with the current playingtime

full story in greek

http://www.contra.gr/storydetail.aspx?articleid=52500

by the way when scazni got hired i told u that he would not be any good remember.

also u where all crying about zaets!

well now he is gone and guess what? where getting from bad to worse(the results i mean) where playing sort of the same football but with very poor results.

here are scaznis record in the alpha ethniki with pao :unsure:

24-10-2004 17.30 5

what? we have been playing Maric instead?! Skazni is a loser and needs to go.

also you have a mistake, he coached the 0-0 with Aigaleo too.

3-2-2 is his record.

The only good things hes done were the 4-0 vs Iraklis and Panionios...that was impressive. And the highbury result was good.....

yes but am willing not too count the agaleo macth his first game and all only been there for a couple off days.

the major problem is that he is always playing henriksen regardless if he cant really contribute anything in our attack i mean against who aris playing with 3 at the back when aris is a shadow off their past?

sanmartean is a key player in theese kind off macthes.

what about oli? only getting 5 mins. here and there what does he expect?

i personaly think this could be one of his last games in charge of pao! i mean we just cant go on

Bitterness

This is what Sanmartean stated to Romanian newspaper "Prosport"

Posted Image

You're not playing because of injury?

"No, I'm absolutely healthy. From the beggining of November I do not have any problems. I train hard every day, but until now I have not played in any officail games. At the game vs Kalithea at Leoforos Mr Scasny told me to get up and warm up to enter the game but nothing happend. He told me I would play against Rosenborg in Norway and I was sure I would play in that game but then he told me he wanted me to protect me for the next game in the league. Against Aris I wasn't even in the match squad andneither was I against Olympiakos"

What do you think is going on then?

"Believe me, I don't know what's happening. In the summer I had 4 offers from teams abroad. But Panathinaikos said they didn't want to sell me because I was a good player and if I stay they would sell me later for more money.

How do you see your future?

"I have a contract for another 1,5 years, but, with the current situation and if something doesn't change, I'm thinking of leaving to go play elsewhere. I'm sick and tires of promises. At training they keep on telling me that I'm an excellent player and that they are happy to have me but, I'm not even in the match squads. I not kid. Anyway, in a relationship you can't make love if both sides don't want it.

Scasny xamouro-kota, vale mesa ton Lucian mhn parei ton logo h 13 :angry:

Ok so now we are gonna blame Scazni for everything bad that happens in the team. Why don't we blame him for the new Stadium while we are at it? Or maybe for Pao transfer budget, or for the poor Fitness of the team, or for the Injuries or for Kasnaferis mistakes

RELAX

Lets wait a bit longer and then judge him.

Let's see what corrections he makes in the Roster this January.

Let's wait and see what happens with Europe this season. (I don't see why we canot have a go at the UEFA cup this season)

The guy is trying to change a few things (in my opinion he is making Pao better)

As for his win lose record please tell me somebody WHEN was the last time we got 2 Draws from the England Champs or the last time a Greek team went out in Rosenborg and didn't lose big time?

You guys want to crucify the coach because he read one game the wrong way? YOU ARE A JOKE

Ok so now we are gonna blame Scazni for everything bad that happens in the team. Why don't we blame him for the new Stadium while we are at it? Or maybe for Pao transfer budget, or for the poor Fitness of the team, or for the Injuries or for Kasnaferis mistakes

RELAX

Lets wait a bit longer and then judge him.

Let's see what corrections he makes in the Roster this January.

Let's wait and see what happens with Europe this season. (I don't see why we canot have a go at the UEFA cup this season)

The guy is trying to change a few things (in my opinion he is making Pao better)

As for his win lose record please tell me somebody WHEN was the last time we got 2 Draws from the England Champs or the last time a Greek team went out in Rosenborg and didn't lose big time?

You guys want to crucify the coach because he read one game the wrong way? YOU ARE A JOKE

No. Kerkira is a joke. Aris is a joke. OLYMPIAKOS is a joke.

We can blame him for what goes on in the pitch. Hes the one picking lineups, and not giving Sanmartean a chance at least is ridiculous. Waiting till the 87 minute to put Manolis in a must win game is ridiculous. Refusing to go at OSFP is ridiculous. We drew Arsenal twice, but the first game was quite lucky, and Rosenborg managed to do the same. away in highbury was definitly our best, but one game isnt enough to justify our poor run and his lack of faith in the teams ability.

He is the coach, he manages, he is responsible for not fulfiling the potential of the players we have.

Sanmartean is a "featherweight" that has not been healthy since he came to PAO.

His talent, and body, would have been crushed in a muddy frozen tundra like Trondheim...

He is NOT physical enough to play in a derby.

He should start easy, to regain strength and confidence :tup:

Good luck to him.

PEACE

We can blame him for what goes on in the pitch. Hes the one picking lineups, and not giving Sanmartean a chance at least is ridiculous. Waiting till the 87 minute to put Manolis in a must win game is ridiculous. Refusing to go at OSFP is ridiculous. We drew Arsenal twice, but the first game was quite lucky, and Rosenborg managed to do the same. away in highbury was definitly our best, but one game isnt enough to justify our poor run and his lack of faith in the teams ability.

He is the coach, he manages, he is responsible for not fulfiling the potential of the players we have.

When xactly should he give Lucian a chance in the game with Rosenborg or in Karaiskaki? (those are the only two fixtures he has been available for). I agree that he is a player with Loads of talent he could create chances out of nothing but he is never gonna be fit and he is insubordinate (which is probably the one thing that Vardinogiannis does not stand.) I wouldn't be surprised if he was shown the exit this January.

Regarding Scasni

I insist that he has shown to be a quite decent coach.

What you say about Kerkyra and ARis has two readings

the one that you didn't mention is that if you have such a good team you do not need a coach to fulfil their potential for winning the two last teams of the Greek Championship. Even Real Madrid with practicaly no coach on the benchmanages to win Getafe or Malaga.

I think that most of our players do not have such a great potential.

In the end of the day I cannot judge someonewho was brought in the team in October to mend all the faults of the team by December

Don't forget that PAO still has in his roster all the stupid CROs that Zaec brought in.

The fact that he is out does not end all the teams woes.

When xactly should he give Lucian a chance in the game with Rosenborg or in Karaiskaki? (those are the only two fixtures he has been available for). I agree that he is a player with Loads of talent he could create chances out of nothing but he is never gonna be fit and he is insubordinate (which is probably the one thing that Vardinogiannis does not stand.) I wouldn't be surprised if he was shown the exit this January.

Regarding Scasni

I insist that he has shown to be a quite decent coach.

What you say about Kerkyra and ARis has two readings

the one that you didn't mention is that if you have such a good team you do not need a coach to fulfil their potential for winning the two last teams of the Greek Championship. Even Real Madrid with practicaly no coach on the benchmanages to win Getafe or Malaga.

I think that most of our players do not have such a great potential.

In the end of the day I cannot judge someonewho was brought in the team in October to mend all the faults of the team by December

Don't forget that PAO still has in his roster all the stupid CROs that Zaec brought in.

The fact that he is out does not end all the teams woes.

thats an overstatement completly.....so if its Zaec fault for bringing in croatians, why does skazni start Maric??? dont blame the cros on the team, only one plays, what i do like about skazny though is that Debah will never play again, Andric is going to play less...just throw Epalle and Zuta out and were doing good with lineups.

I dont call breaking our winning streak to aigaleo, losing to kerkyra, struggling against kallithea, losing to gavro, screwing up in trondheim.....yes great wins with Panionios and Iraklis who are strong teams this year, and highbury result was good. Im not convinced of Skaznys performances, PAO isnt going to win anything dropping unceseary points, and being conservative in must win situations. He also has reallly little coaching experience and it shows. we will see how PSV and Ionikos are handled, then we can see. If we cant manage to show and attack like we should be, theres no reason we should let Skazny stay. Zaec appointed him to begin with, and you dont seem to like Zaec. I know PAOs players have great potential.

Papadopoulos? young talent, leading scorer last year.....

Konstantinou...has a lot of potential we all know

Lucian.....

Eki.....

Minx......great player

Sapanis----showed he can do a lot more on the field last year....

Manolis.....come on i should stop listing them.

Basinas......

we have talent. we can do way better than we are. We need to stop hiring inexperienced coaches and get one who knows what hes doing from experience.

yeah he came in october, but his progress of mending sucks, hes making more faults in the team as of recently. Rosenborg and OSFP are two games we had to win. I prefer a coach thats going to take the risk to win, and push the players to success. Not this were satisfied with a draw s%$#! on the second to last day of Champions league...........

Archived