Phantis Forums

Dragonfly

Guys

you have 100 topics in which to fight... I started this topic as a plce of mature dicussion for a problem that goes over the borders of red interest and reaches all clubs that think of building new areans, namelly AEK and PAO...

Lets discuss on that seriously for a moment without disintegrating the discussion into pure fan disputes... B)

I noticed that Panos13, has visited the Olympiakos forum lately, but he hasn't commented on my previous post in this topic....

This was the best answer. Disappearing when have nothing to say, shows that most of the times you come here to amoliseis your inaccuracies, which even you dont believe...

Congartsulations

I noticed that Panos13, has visited the Olympiakos forum lately, but he hasn't commented on my previous post in this topic....

This was the best answer. Disappearing when have nothing to say, shows that most of the times you come here to amoliseis your inaccuracies, which even you dont believe...

Congartsulations

Dragon:

I have finally come to the conclusion that you are a man of very little intelligence or at least limited capability to think clearly.

I made a comment about your attendances being usually small in previous years which I remember and said 33000 will be more than enough when your attendances drop.

You come back posting some article about PAO's attendances! I never commented on that because I simply have nothing to say. Maybe I don't disagree? Did you ever think that? Or perhaps that has nothing to do with the topic of this thread?

I was making a comment and an observation on Oly's attendences, which incidently this discussion is all about in case you can't read the topic heading.

If you thought that the answer to my comment was to go and search for an article in HXO that say why PAO fans don't go to gipedo, then that's your answer. That's how you reason and that's that. But don't bother making a direct and relevant comment. It's too much :rolleyes:

--

Please man try not to insult the man. There was no need for a remark on the inteligence of anyone

If you disagree with someone just tell him ;)

Thanks

Archived