Phantis Forums

The Worldclass Derby on Week 16

Who will win next week's derby?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win next week's derby?

• Galatasaray (hosts)
    • Fenerbahce (leaders)
    • Draw

Turkish Super League Week 16 will bring one of the oldest and biggest derbies in the world to all of us' scenes... League leaders Fenerbahce will travel westwards to meet the indomitable Lions of Galatasaray at Ali Sami Yen, Mecidiyekoy...

I primarily hope that we won't witness bad scenes as we've always had in the last few seasons... then i'll hope for a Galatasaray win cuz somebody needs to shut the Canaries' off!!!

I guess a hard-fought 2-0 win for us with sensation Ates Necati scoring twice to become a genuine Lion.

I dont think Galata can put up with bahce ciflik's Alex....

Aslan 1

Kanarya 2

then see you on Saturday at 21:00 ;)

Fener sux against strong opposition... They sucked vs Man U, Lyon, BJK and they will lose to us... :box:

Aslan and Kanarya, you saw it perfectly, mate... I hope you know what these terms mean... :)

drakos, the_turk says the right thing Fener terrible against powerfull rivals Fener will play Man U and then will visit Sami Yen it is a clear home win in my reckons I will laugh if Fener lose to Man U and to Galatasaray we will see the grand Fener then :LOL:

and yes I ama Necati fan Gala fan

ULTRASLAN ULTRASLAN HEY HEY

Cumartesi Kanarya Sikecez :LOL:

we're not the U15 team of Manchester United...

we'll be playing full strength and we won't be fielding an 14-year-old Jon Spector or 16-year-old Peque...

maybe your fans will be thinking of these as good as the 70th minute in the game when we'll be leading by 2-0 or 3-0...

Posted Image

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

don't foerget you'll be coming to the REAL STADIUM...

Posted Image

GERCEKLERI TARIH YAZAR

TARIHI DE GALATASARAY

GALATASARAY-FENERBAHCE:1-0

Fenerbahce had no firepower whatsoever to battle with a superior Galatasaray team that missed 4 clear chances in the 1st half but it was the new Sami Yen hero Necati that strolled the Lions to their first derby win since the 2-0 win over Fener two years ago...

Man of the Match: despite not being seen so clearly on the pitch, Flavio Conceiaco was the spear head in Galatasaray midfield as he took over the defensive duties perfectly. Also substitute Ayhan was alright and one could offer Rigo Song as well...

The ratings will be available soon...

OZGUR

first of all this is not a world class derby.

both teams have good players both they are not world class.

good win though for gala i put money on gala to win the game wich here in denmark gave 2.25 so im happy

first of all it is a WORLCLASS derby just as Inter-Milan, Boca-River, Olympiacos-PAO, Benfica-Sporting and such...

2.25 was a great bet, it was 2.2 in Turkey but unbelievably noone except Galatasaray fans & staff believed that it was a GS victory before the game...

RATINGS FOR GALATASARAY-FENERBAHCE GAME...

Galatasaray

1 MONDRAGON: 7 - did not make a single save because Fener had no shots on target :LOL:

19 CIHAN: 8 - locked the Fener left side but no support to attack at all...

4 SONG: 9 - he did not look after Tuncay, Alex or Nobre like the Man U babes did on Wed :tup:

2 TOMAS: 8 - solid play, f-u-c-k-e-d Nobre to his feet... :tup:

5 AK ORHAN: 8 - dominant against Yozgatli and Serhat and took good care of offensive duties as well

55 SABRI: 8 - great performace from the young ace, played for 20 mins with an injury...

20 VOLKAN: 7 - kept hold of the midfield well but too slow with the ball :)

8 FLAVIO CONCEICAO: 9 - one can say he was not so effective but he was the leader in a very cool midfield giving no passage to Fener players whatsoever... :tup:

11 HASAN SAS: 7 - was playing well till the moment he was injured on 36 mins

9 SUKUR: 8 - would have got 10 if he scored one of his three easy chances but made a crucial assist ;)

25 NECO: 9 - worked like an ox and great speedy guy took Hakan's pass and ran thru everyone else... great goal & WELCOME TO GALATASARAY :nw:

18 AYHAN: 8 - replaced Hasan Sas on 36 mins and was solid at both ends... :tup:

67 ERGUN: 6 - did not meet much with the ball but as cool as ever B)

24 OVIDIOU PETRE: ? - did not have enough time to do anything, no mistakes :whistle:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fenerbahce

34 RUSTU: 8 - made three great saves but left stranded at Neco's goal...

19 ONDER: 7 - defensively he was Fener's best but no offensive skills at all!

2 FABIO LUCIANO: 6 - somersaulted Sukur twice but unlucky in the second, should remember he is a footballer not a wrestler (the Anatolakitis Syndrome) :LOL:

3 SERVET: 5 - too slow too late :LOL:

5 OZAT: 7 - tried his best but his abilities are limited as known :D

30 BALCI SERKAN: 4 - played with 14 losses of possession and 9 fouls, see? :blink:

21 SELCUK: 5 - showed why he cannot be a big-time player...

20 ALEX: 6 - tried his all but because of close marking had no chance to meet the ball in open play... had his freekicks but we're not Diyarbakir or Malatya... :LOL:

7 YOZGATLI: 4 - missing until his substitution...

10 SANLI TUNCAY: 4 - ok man, the Man Utd U15 game is gone... :LOL:

11 NOBRE: 6 - worked hard but no more...

8 HACIOGLU: 4 - replaced Balci as a left winger but had hardly met the ball...

29 SENTURK SEMIH: ? - a starlet but will he be able to perform for FB ever??? :huh:

9 SERHAT: 5 - his least prolific season ever, no strength in collisions...

LAST WORD: Gecmis Olsun Necati and Hasan!!!

we're not the U15 team of Manchester United...

we'll be playing full strength and we won't be fielding an 14-year-old Jon Spector or 16-year-old Peque...

maybe your fans will be thinking of these as good as the 70th minute in the game when we'll be leading by 2-0 or 3-0...

Posted Image

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

don't foerget you'll be coming to the REAL STADIUM...

Posted Image

GERCEKLERI TARIH YAZAR

TARIHI DE GALATASARAY

ok, a rough translation for the comic...

before starting to interpret things however, i have to point out that this is a picture taken from a Fener tribune and as you see fans are somewhat distressed :LOL: ...

THE DARK-HAIRED GUY ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE PICTURE: Ufff, We're losing our virginity...

THE GUY WITH THE GLASSES: Well.. some said that those Brazilians were so keen on s-h-i-t and i didn't believe... There we go!!!

THE STUDENT ON THE RIGHT SIDE: Oh dear! Gotta go to school tomorrow and it seems I will play the losers again! Had I better not go, or.. else... ufff! s%$#!!!!

more questions??? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Here are some pics that are taken from the giant derby...

Posted Image

On 44 mins, after Ak Orhan gets pushed by Yozgatli, the things get intensely complex but experienced Tomas comes and with some good sportsmanship shakes hands with Yozgatli...

Posted Image

On 32 mins, a great thru ball from Ates Necati is met by Sukur but his effort was tipped wide by Rustu...

Posted Image

In the first half stoppage time, Sukur misses another clear-cut opportunity as Flavio Conceicao's cross meets him after a mishit by Ates Necati rattles the balance of the Fenerbahce defence...

and the pics go on...

Posted Image

After his goal on 55 mins, Ates Necati celebrates...

Posted Image

After the goal Akman Ayhan comes to congratulate his teammate...

Posted Image

After a tackle from Onder resulted in a fractured arm, Hasan Sas came off to be substituted on 36 mins.

Posted Image

After the end of 90 mins, Fener keeper Rustu comes to shake hands with Mondragon, but after some misunderstanding they have a 'little' conversation...

Posted Image

On 3 mins, Sukur tries to round Fabio Luciano but the Brazilian tackles the ball in the six yard box...

Archived