Phantis Forums

Castillo renews his contract

Elastonpappou 13

Castillo re-newed his contract with Thrynos for another 5 years!!! I wander where have all these people gone, which were speaking of a Castillo transfer in Juventus for the past 5 years... ;)

The funny part is that they gey-fan papers want to pass through to the public the idea that Castillo TURNED DOWN :LOL: an offer from a foreign club. And thats not the only funny part. The most funny part is that this (unknown big club) was offering MORE MONEY to Castillo than Thrynos but the good-golden-olympiakara-peiraiotis fan Castillo decided to stay to thrynos, turned down the better offer simply because he is an OLYMPIAKARA FAN!!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

These Journalists are really funny.... I am starting to wander how did Real pick up Samuel? Oh wait a moment... I got it... ITS BECAUSE ANATOLAKIS TURNED THEM DOWN!!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

More on the subject....

http://www.in.gr/news/article.asp?lngEntit...01&lngDtrID=246

The biggest satisfaction of all of the gavro-fans is that the green vazelo-fans seem to read Olympiakos' reports in the press, more than we do! :o

Every day, the first thing they do is to read Olympiakos news (even though they support the rival Pana), and find something that they could bring in this forum, post it, and then get replies from other green fans!!! In the Oly forum!! :LOL:

Well done boys!! Keep it up! :tup:

Every team has their komik paper. Score, Derby and Protathliti are all hillarious. Especially the front covers. Whoever believes an ounce of what they have written in them has got a few more problems than people trolling other people's forums in Phantis.

Here it is :D

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Now you might think the writings are ridiculous but this is the kind of bitching they used to do about PAO. I never forget the story about the PAO tractor. They went on and on about it like paranoid komplexiki that they are :LOL:

--

Please no images with sexual content on the site

Thanks

yet another topic opened from a green supporter

but thanks for the info pappou

Is there a particular problem if a Green fan opens a topic in the red forum or if the opposite happens...

Apart from the Anatolakis comment I think that it was a serious post...

not at ll

but if u do put a post make sure youre not opening the door for arguments

Bottom line is that Castillo is a damn good player and for his age, he can only get better. What PAO and other Greek Clubs should start to do is just what Olympiacos just did... Sign young players to big name Greek Clubs. Then bring in the big name players like Rivo and Gonzo and have them learn from the best. Overall great move by Olympiacos.

I think that he should start over Okkas in England.

Is there a particular problem if a Green fan opens a topic in the red forum or if the opposite happens...

not at ll

If you people like to start arguments based on FACTS then fine by me... The FACT is that for years Thrynos press has been writing farytails about the interest of JUventus and Milan etc etc.... Nobody can start arguments about that... It is a fact! Accept the facts because people who deny facts are simply living in another world... Do you actually believe that Castillo while signing at Thrynos denied an offer from a big club whilist he was in the same room with Louvaris? :LOL: Because thats what Themos Anastasiadis (the mercenary of Kokkalis at Protathlitis) wrote!!!!! :LOL:

P.S. I am not denying that Derby is worse or better but at least they don't come up with farytails of the size of Protathlitis... ;)

not at ll

If you people like to start arguments based on FACTS then fine by me... The FACT is that for years Thrynos press has been writing farytails about the interest of JUventus and Milan etc etc.... Nobody can start arguments about that... It is a fact! Accept the facts because people who deny facts are simply living in another world... Do you actually believe that Castillo while signing at Thrynos denied an offer from a big club whilist he was in the same room with Louvaris? :LOL: Because thats what Themos Anastasiadis (the mercenary of Kokkalis at Protathlitis) wrote!!!!! :LOL:

P.S. I am not denying that Derby is worse or better but at least they don't come up with farytails of the size of Protathlitis... ;)

people also wrote stuff that rivaldo was coming and a topic was opened about stupid rumors like that

So I ask myself what team does he play for ?

HMMMMM i guess those rumors are true

and by the way your media does the exact sme thing when it comes to rumors

so this stuff u preach dont believe what your papers say take it to your forum and sperad it around there

Your observation is very correct indeed my friend Thrynosmtl... I won't deny that I think I opened this topic... Hoever in this life everything is going around probabilities and statistics... Of course out of the 1.000.000 suggestions and proposals 1 came true.... ;)

May I also remind you that this topic wasn't opened specifically for Rivaldo but for the other baroufo-transfers that were monopolising the media press....

Your observation is very correct indeed my friend Thrynosmtl... I won't deny that I think I opened this topic... Hoever in this life everything is going around probabilities and statistics... Of course out of the 1.000.000 suggestions and proposals 1 came true.... ;)

May I also remind you that this topic wasn't opened specifically for Rivaldo but for the other baroufo-transfers that were monopolising the media press....

so basically what u r saying is u were wrong on that 1

its fine

but yeah... out of a million 1 came true your papers do the exact same thing

dont think u guys are perfect

Right... I opened a similar topic in the Pana forum yesterday, talking about Matusovic, but the Pana mods deleted it.

I mean thats fine by me. They're used to dictatorship and they're grown to kathestota hountas so no surprise if someone takes the law in their hands and dont give you the freedom to express your opinion.

But it just comes to show how stupid all the Oly mods are. You let this bloody wanker Elaston Papou open a sarcastic topik for one of Oly's players, and not only this but you sit down and reply to him. Congrats guys, next time turn the other side so he might as well be able to ###### your ass. Instead of observing whats happening in the Pana forum every time we open a topik against Pana, you just sit here seeing Pana fans coming and messing the place up and you dont take any action.

ante geia loipon.

egw den ksanapataw kai den ksanagrafw se auto to bourdelo. :angry:

so basically what u r saying is u were wrong on that 1

its fine

but yeah... out of a million 1 came true your papers do the exact same thing

dont think u guys are perfect

Of course I was wrong and of course our papers write similar bullshit... But the point is that the Castillo subject wasn't a typical future transfer bullshit, but his move to Juve has been flying around in the Oly press for years... That is why I said before I am mentioning facts not just ironic topic as our friend Dragonfly suggests...... ;)

Yes, but nothing is as bad as protathlitis. The people who work for it can not be professional journalists. If they are then god help Greece and its media culture.

They got families..and unemployment is high in Greese...., so working as a journalist.....you write everything what the person with the big wallet says.......

Unfortunately this happens every where ....not only in Greece.... there are only few independent journalists.... but again the owner of the Newspaper decides what will be published .....

And nowadays...all the big Newspapers..are controlled by big wallets...... and we write the year 2004..... ....250 years after the Enlightment period....

Archived