Phantis Forums

panathinaikos prints/posters/art

mflo77

Use that link below:

http://www.gavros.com/killer.htm

I'm sure they'll be able to print any of those pics of for you! :rolleyes:

hahaha...

that's funny, specially the European ones.

I mean considering we actually got to play against Litmannen and Luis Enrique in the latter stages of Champions League :P

But funny how the writers of the site don't mention that. Ask them where their shitty little club was doing when we were in Barcelona, and Amesterdam :LOL:

The geys are really desparate. Even when they try their best to make fun of our achievements and laugh at us, it serves to show their own inadequecies more and more and how much worse they themselves have achieved in comparison LOL :LOL:

Let's talk about gavrokillers now...

Rosenborg or Herenveen anyone? How about ta deftera tis Juventus :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Gay-Ro Killers top 10 for starters...

1. Davor Shuker!!!!! :nw:

2. Arlauckas!! :nw: :nw:

3. D. Saravakos!!! :nw: :nw: :nw:

4. Dejan Bodiroga!!! :tup: :nw: :box:

5. Mpainovgainei h p......a toy AGIEKBENI!!!!!! :nw:

6. Arvidas Sabonis!!! :nw:

7. BADALONA guy.. Thomson something? :huh: :nw:

8. M. Konstadinou (AKA to Palto!)

9. The entire Juventus under 21 and substitute team.... :P

10. Kapouranis - Katsouranis (Ga.....es to Thryno sto Limani!!!)

I think the biggest Gavro killer this year will be "Nikopolides". Give him some time. :D :tup:

P.S. Remember the eksodo he made against Monaco 10 days ago? Lucky for him the guy didn't realize how far outside the post "Prodotis" was.

let me guess, you havn't had the chance to see your 2nd rate of a keeper xalkias ? if not, your not missing much, he is as terrible as he EVER was, SUPRISE ! :LOL:

nice link dragon, le pouts.

Gents these sites bring back quite a few memories, especially PAO VS AJAX..

I was a young man of 15 when I attended the game at Wimbeldon, flew in from Boston , ( tickets provided by a brother -in- law, who was attending school in London) and still remember the moment when the boys entered the field, led by the General....I will never forget the feeling of being a PAO fan....especially seing Gramos, from my island..What a feeling .. I am quite sure that some OLY fans can duplicate this feeling .....LOL :box: :box: :box: :box:

Archived