• Manchester Utd
    • Real Madrid
    • Bayern Munchen
    • Panathinaikos
    • Other

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Really Turk? Even with Juve around, no! Chelsea, ok they've got Mourinho and they're on fire in England, but Juve is up 5 on Milan, and personally I'd say Juve and Milan are better than Chelsea or Barca. Chelsea will prevail in this round then will see who else wins. All I know is, juve has Real covered! FORZA JUVE! :nw:

Really Turk? Even with Juve around, no! Chelsea, ok they've got Mourinho and they're on fire in England, but Juve is up 5 on Milan, and personally I'd say Juve and Milan are better than Chelsea or Barca. Chelsea will prevail in this round then will see who else wins. All I know is, juve has Real covered! FORZA JUVE! :nw:

Milan is playing the crappiest soccer in Italy... They always strike lucky... Juve is a good team but they don't have the ability to withstand Barca or Chelsky...

Turk, Milan is still an elite team, and you can't overlook that. Juve's no doubt better, but Barcelona? If Juve can contain Ronaldinho, I'd say it's over. I also believe Capello can come up with a gameplan that can stop him. Not that it matters, Chelsea will beat Barca. Juve's getting the bad football out of them, and they'll be just fine against Real.

or perhaps we'll see a great surprise, who knows... Porto will beat Inter 2-0 at first leg and Inter would be shocked and with that boost Porto will go on to defend their title in CL...

get the vital point out of it! I see Porto winning the CL three times more than Juventus...

Turk, be aware that I already think Porto will beat Inter, Inter's not good enough. They don't win. But, man you should've seen the group stage! It's a shame you missed out on Juve running over their group. Wow, Bayern, unable to break Buffon. Or Ajax, manhandled in every aspect of the game. Or Maccabi Tel-Aviv, valiant but overmatched. Even your boys Chelsea didn't do this. :box:

Archived