• Milan
    • Barcelona
    • Juventus
    • Manchester Utd
    • Real Madrid
    • Bayern Munchen
    • Panathinaikos
    • Other

I don't think its such a stretch anymore to have PAO win the champions league. Especialy after Greece won the euro with a team based on Panathinaikos players. With a great coach we have shown we have what it takes to win a european championship. Like in 1970-71, 1984-85, and 1995-96. The only reason we did not reach the final in 1996 was because we had a mediocre coach in Rocha who was the reason we lost at home to Ajax in the second leg i believe.

I think that Juve is the team this year...

Especially after 4 matchdays they haven't even conceided a single goal!!! :o

Buffon, Cannavaro and Thuram in defense, Nedved (possibly the best player in the world today), Cammoranesi, Del Pierro, and Ibrahimovic with Trezeguet up front... I doubt that any team can beat them this year.... ;)

JUVE - PAO final!!!! :tup: :nw:

Buffon, Cannavaro and Thuram in defense, Nedved (possibly the best player in the world today), Cammoranesi, Del Pierro, and Ibrahimovic with Trezeguet up front... I doubt that any team can beat them this year.... ;)

JUVE - PAO final!!!! :tup: :nw:

I'm hoping for another Juve PAO meeting as well. Whenever we play Juve its always a great match with a different result almost every time. The 3-2 game we lost in Italy in 88 when we knocked out Juve was one of the greatest football games i've ever seen to this day.

JUVE - PAO final!!!! :tup:  :nw:

I'm hoping for another Juve PAO meeting as well. Whenever we play Juve its always a great match with a different result almost every time. The 3-2 game we lost in Italy in 88 when we knocked out Juve was one of the greatest football games i've ever seen to this day.
Indeed especially when the 'Killer' made that great shot where the ball hit the ground first and then went to the up-right corner of T.... something (cannot recall his name..)... I am ageing... :P

i want a PAO-OSFP semi final........ that would be something....and a guaranteed ticket to the final :LOL:

Do you really believe what you said Drakos13??

Because from what I can remember in all these years... ALL the crucial games between Olympiakos and Panathinaikos ... Olympiakos got the result they wanted!!

Need I remind you?? In this last decade, you deservedly won the nickname "Pelates", because every time we played each other, it was a one-team show!! :la:

You reached a point where you were celebrating a DRAW like it was a win ... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: (2-2 at Oaka 2001-2002 season, and 1-1 at Rizoupoli last season...your players were throwing their shirts to the fans in ecstasy, after the great result!!...a draw against Olympiakos!!)

Do you really believe what you said Drakos13??

Because from what I can remember in all these years... ALL the crucial games between Olympiakos and Panathinaikos ... Olympiakos got the result they wanted!!

Need I remind you?? In this last decade, you deservedly won the nickname "Pelates", because every time we played each other, it was a one-team show!! :la:

You reached a point where you were celebrating a DRAW like it was a win ... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: (2-2 at Oaka 2001-2002 season, and 1-1 at Rizoupoli last season...your players were throwing their shirts to the fans in ecstasy, after the great result!!...a draw against Olympiakos!!)

you are the pelates, thats your basket and european nickname.

they were celebrating because we were still in FIRST after being cheated all these years

hey what was the score last time we played? 3-1 ? enough from you.

in europe you guys are whores, and if we did meet you it would be the sweetes tvictory ever.

since u brought up OAKA 2001-02, remember how we were DOWN 2-0? haha you guys blew the lead and we got a better result. since then we are 2 wins vs you and you only 1 vs us...

Guest albanian4ever

people how can you vote for panathinaikos* they suck mannnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!think before you vote, cause are better teams than that one....... :tdown: :tdown:

people how can you vote for panathinaikos* they suck mannnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!think before you vote, cause are better teams than that one....... :tdown: :tdown:

do u hate everything thats Greek cos if u do why are u here :ph34r:

:gr: :gr: :gr: :gr:

Guest albanian4ever

i'm don't live greece,and I don't wanna live there,hell nooo!!!!!!!!

but i don't hate you guys we are just talking, and giving our opinions here, that's all! anyways bye..........

but i don't hate you guys we are just talking, and giving our opinions here, that's all! anyways bye..........

hahahaha who said about living in Greece ;)

Holidaying Greece rules but :tup:

• 2 weeks later...

hahahaha who said about living in Greece ;)

Holidaying Greece rules but :tup:

greece is the greatest to live in.

• 2 weeks later...

By the way, did I mention that during my time in Barcelona last week I went and watched Barca against Celtic? Camp Nou is a fantastic stadioum (If the spaniards could only hear what the gey-roi are saying with the Pasoko-ghpedo being the best in Europe they would commit suicide!!!) and a fantastic atmosphere....

Apparently they were almost 25.000 Scots's in Camp Nou when only 10.000 of them had a stand of their own. The rest of the 15.000 were amongst Barca stands (I was in a Barca stand near the corner and I could see Scots from all over the place). However I have to say that the football mentality of the Spanish people (along with the Portuguese) is probably the best in the world... The city of Barcelona was filled with white and green Jerseys since Tuesday before the match and yet you could see the Spaniards enjoying themselves with the Scots... Also I have to admit that Scottish fans are also great (apart from having the stupid English mentality of drinking beer and shouting in the streets) they are great when it comes to supporting their team and keeping their nerves streight.... Unlike the English they hardly create any problems even though that they usually loose away matches...

As far as the game is concerned, Barca did not do much as it had already gone through... It opened the score with Eto'o in the 25th minute and than started a show full of creative football but with no real meaning. The Scots equalised towards the end of the first half and at the end they managed to keep the score at 1-1. They were also cheering like crazy for geting the draw for some unknown reason since they were out of the next round and the UEFA cup...

Anyway great experience but I doubt that Barca will progress until the final...

What? Lying again? again??? :D :D :D

A,ok you don't remember...let me remind ya:

you were the first to celebrate a draw in our March '00 game in OAKA stadium. When the ref ended the match, you started celebrating win, coz you had been scared the s%$#! out of you in the whole game, esp. when Lyberopoulos scored 1-2.

We had 20 shots at goal, yet you were too lucky with 2 shots to get a blood-painted draw which you celebrated like as if you had taken an away win in Ch.L. (we laugh here :D )...

As for the title:

I really think that Mourihno will make his miracle-again. I vote for Chelsea!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived