Phantis Forums

UBI World TV

The company replacing TARBS as the satellite provider for Greek TV channels is UBI World TV. They have started their broadcasts with a free preview through the Optus B3 Satellite. Right now the only Greek channel thay have in their lineup is Mad TV, and they expect on adding 3 additional Greek language channels.

For details on packages and subscription costs check out their web site:

UBI World TV

I wouldn't rush to subscribe for anyone out there.

Currently they only have MAD Tv (great music channel) and "Holidays In Greece" which is a poor ass channel just so they can say they will have two.

Their basic channel will probably contain these two channels and the 2 other mystery channels have not yet been secured.

ERT is currently available Free To Air in the same Optus B3 sat and Antenna free to air on NSS6.

• 4 weeks later...

hi all... i have just installed a satellite with access to nss6 and am currently getting ANT1 pacific. I was just wondering why the radio broadcast is overlayaying the tv broadcast resulting in a overlap with the channel's picture and minimal sound plus the radios sound on top.

thanx a lot

konstanti :)

people, i have figured it out - ANT1 we are to smart for u!!! Change your audio channels to left audio and voala - you have greek ANT1 tv sound - change to right audio, ANT1 radio - and STERO, yes u guest it BOTH!!! thanks and i hope this helps to any1 else who has experienced this problem.... and a reminder, ANT1 has changed its slot on the NSS6 satellite, visit LyngSat for more details.

Konstanti :gr:

THA TRELATHO

THA TRELATHO

PIRAME TO EYROPAIKO!!! :gr: :gr: :gr:

OLYMPIAKOS VS PAO

PIOS LES THA KERDISI?

OLYMPIAKOS FOR SURE!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

• 1 month later...

:whistle: I have heard that people who were wtaching Antenna Pacific lost it in Dec 2004 off the NSS6 satellite. I have also heard from a friend that a preson in Sydney is receiving it now (Jan 2005). Does anyone know where it has moved to? ie Still NSS6 and what freqency as it is not listed on the Lyngsat website?

Thanks

• 1 month later...

Archived