19 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think ?

• AEK wins
    • Draw
    • Olympiakos wins

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where's that smart-mouth Vasilios now? Absolute kreata.....sick of hearing s%$#!-mouthed gavroi put crap on my club and being arrogant.....

Funny thing is, you were just as scared as us, you were just as s%$#! as us....yet you have the 'talented' roster. Go figure...

Im not happy with the performance, bc we should always aim to improve. Im not happy with the result because we should always aim to win.

Someone get Rivaldo a pillow.....his ass is going to be sore for the next 2 weeks so he will need it before he sits down!

and the winners are...Panathinaikos! :P

One good thing however, is that we filled OAKA. Another is that we shut down Olympiakos, which was probably what we set out to do from the start.

I think we will definitely achieve an UEFA Cup berth this year and might challenge for a CL spot. A big bravo to Santos and our lads! :tup:

Xanoumi, den koitate ta xalia sas leo egw? Eheis kai ta @@ na anoi3eis to stomataki sou ? Mprosta se 65k+ "filathlous" kleistikate pisw san thn kalithea, ena sout apo ton kypraio apo 30+ sto proto imixrono kai sto 2o pali tpt to a3iologo. Oxi den valame gol, alla pirame ton vathmo ektos edras kai meta ena megalo mats sto CL xwris na kanoume kati to spoudaio sthn epithesh, para thn kali kykloforia ths mpalas.

Aftos o Konths einai gay pantos (fenetai) kai o Ahmet Ibrahim Ismael Kostenoglou thelei mia maxairia sto laimo, giati den eirthane oi kokkines kartes? O douros afise to pleonektima sto foul tou konth kai otan evgale ta podia tou okka o kostenoglou meta, dinei to foul kai thn kitrinh STON KONTH !!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

GIASOU RE ELLADARA :gr:

Otan erthete sto NAO, tha pesei SFAGH, mexrei tote, kalh tuxh :)

Eurosport put a tennis game to replace the derby ...i was so angry !grrrrrrrr

they will diffuse the game at 8:30 AM tomorow

BRAVO AEK FANS BRAVO AEK TEAM !!! :tup:

Hiya Dave..... be welcome to our forum :)

I checked Eurosport.... and it is on programme on Tuesday Nov 8,

on 10.30 CET

and

on 17.30 CET

They will show it twice on tape basis on the same day... at least the Eurosport that we receive here in Switzerland......

Xanoumi, den koitate ta xalia sas leo egw? Eheis kai ta @@ na anoi3eis to stomataki sou ? Mprosta se 65k+ "filathlous" kleistikate pisw san thn kalithea, ena sout apo ton kypraio apo 30+ sto proto imixrono kai sto 2o pali tpt to a3iologo. Oxi den valame gol, alla pirame ton vathmo ektos edras kai meta ena megalo mats sto CL xwris na kanoume kati to spoudaio sthn epithesh, para thn kali kykloforia ths mpalas.

Ela Vasili asta afta.......... re esis mas koroidevate kai mas liposaste prin 2 mines kai akoma tin perasmeni evdomada mas snobarate kai esi masi...... kai tora xairosaste oti pirate vathmo apo mas. Bravo... thn Omada sou kai ta megala onomata pou exete...

Resis xathikate sto deutero hmixrono....

Ontos... o Kostenoglou eprepe na evlepe Kokkini... me afto pou ekane ston Djordjevic.... H alithai panta prepi la legete.... Etsi me megalosane h gonis mou....

hahaha to be honset that was the most exiting moment of 1st half the 2 chicks kissing in the stands love how the channel covering game able to catch them out of 65000 fans lol. and u would also put the linesman throwing his flag on pitch late in 2nd half as up there with moment of derby.

as for the game one of most boring derbies ive seen in a while ad 0-0 was fair. we had good chance with doctor being selfish and shooting from wide angle and half chances with katosranis alves and osfp had 1 chance with okka and half chances with taralidis if u call it that. dissapointed in way aek played and hopefully santos will see that we shouldnt be that scared of big teams like osfp and pao( when we happen to play them) as they didnt show anything.

if u would take any positives for us from derby would be

1. the massive crowd with great atmosphere from the originals and rest od crowd when they got involved

2. soares again looking dangerous with his sprints and dribbles past defenders showing that he will be a menace all yr.

3. kostenoglou's passion for the aek cause which helped fire up the team which showed signs of being nervous and scared early on. after that we got more 50/50's and was good thing for youngsters from team to see a old leader of club standing up to opposition.

I would have to say that it was a very individual game. Alot of individual performances with teammates watching. AEK's defense was pretty solid except for, in my opinion, Kostenoglou. He almost committed a penalty and man is he slow...

I will say, I liked the heart and hustle. But both teams played without brains.

Nothing special about the game except to see the stadium filled to capacity. I thought the summer olympics were on. Yeah I wondered how the cameraman picked off those 2 gals kissing :huh: ;)

I thought Oly was going to win by 2-1, but seemed nobody was up to the task of scoring.

PAO victorious though which is great! :tup:

I watched until half time and then let my 2 yr old daughter put her sesame street video B)

If you consider how the situation was 3 months ago.....and how the situation is now.....then the winner of the derby is AEK.... just look below........ if somebody ignores this ..then he/she/it does not know, what is going on in life, society and in the world.

Below pictures from aeknews.gr

Posted Image

Posted Image

Prin 2 mines legame oti tha poulisoume 15.000 diarkias kai gelagate......

Dieste tora......

Kai afti ine mono h arxi

On average I saw a better but tired Olympiakos squad on the pitch and an AEK squad with a clear intention to keep the 0-0 result and try to take the 3 ponts from the 65th minute onwards.

Its normal and it was to be expected.

Under the circumstances we AEK fans must be happy with the amazingturnup of fans

AEK is on the right track

Prin 2 mines legame oti tha poulisoume 15.000 diarkias kai gelagate......

Dieste tora......

I think you need to take it easy mate...

Oloi kseroume pws polloi Aektzides agorazan 3 kai 4 diarkeias o ka8enas (osoi itan kapws pio euporoi), gia na voi8isoun tin omada. Ara 15.000 diarkeias den simainei kai 15.000 an8ropoi pou espeusan na paroun diarkeias...

Opws episis einai koino mustiko pws sto Oaka proxtes upirxna kai polloi gavroi kai polloi vazeloi... To Oaka para polu dyskola na to gemisete monoi sas... :)

First of all the diarkeias sold are 17600...not 15000. Second of all each season ticket has to be in someones name with an ID number attached. Maybe out of the 17600 .....2000 of them are bought from people who won't go to the games and just wanted to help the team. And as for the fact that many oudeteri were in the stadium the other day......then thats the biggest mangia of all. The fanatics are always going to come...but when you get oudeteri coming to see your matches and paying for tickets...then you are doing something correctly.

Opws episis einai koino mustiko pws sto Oaka proxtes upirxna kai polloi gavroi kai polloi vazeloi...

S'efxaristo gia ta kala nea file.... giati h theoria pou exo vgali edo kai 3 mines vgike alithia.........

Giati egw panta elega.....oti Ta Plouti , Palatia kai Lefta tha mas gemisoune to Tamio mas.....

Nothing special about the game except to see the stadium filled to capacity. I thought the summer olympics were on. Yeah I wondered how the cameraman picked off those 2 gals kissing :huh: ;)

I thought Oly was going to win by 2-1, but seemed nobody was up to the task of scoring.

I watched until half time and then let my 2 yr old daughter put her sesame street video B)

Bro I'm suprised you weren't a bit more cunning than that...In my case that Seasame Street recording would have gone "AWOL" for a while and would have miraculously reappeared 1 hours later :D

It's great to see the xanoumo-gavro fans filling their stadium whilst we struggle to get a full house mainly because Vardinogiannhs has devided our fans with "kala paidia" and "apopaidia" :angry:

Nothing special about the game except to see the stadium filled to capacity. I thought the summer olympics were on.  Yeah I wondered how the cameraman picked off those 2 gals  kissing :huh:  ;)

Bro I'm suprised you weren't a bit more cunning than that...In my case that Seasame Street recording would have gone "AWOL" for a while and would have miraculously reappeared 1 hours later :D

It's great to see the xanoumo-gavro fans filling their stadium whilst we struggle to get a full house mainly because Vardinogiannhs has devided our fans with "kala paidia" and "apopaidia" :angry:

Evergreen, actually I gave up watching the match plus my daughter's persistance. :)

So that's why I didnt see Oly fans at the game. I wasn't aware about this regulation of not allowing "away" fans. If that what it takes to control uncivilized people than I guess there's no other choice however it punishes others. Too bad it takes only a handful of people to ruin everyone's fun.

As for no full house at PAO matches like you mentioned, again I didn't know the situation and too bad for that. Funny I thought the game with Arse_PAO seemed full to me.

I was glad to see a game live after a long time, even if PAO was not in it :rolleyes:

The fans were spectacular, with the exception of the ONE lone idiot that threw a bottle at Rivaldo :tdown:

What a wonderful site to see OAKA full again, the official count was close to 64,000

When was the last time OAKA was filled for a GREEK league game ?

The game was close to uneventful.

The only real chance was easily saved by Antonis.

I like what AEK did:

Good organization in ticket distribution and requiring personal information :tup:

Since some fans cannot behave they should be excluded.

The same goes for allowing opponents fans

The restriction however should be limited to "organized fans", as they are the ones most likely to create problems, and request huge numbers of seats together.

I see nothing wrong with the civilized fan wanting to watch the game even if he supports the opponent.

To say that there is a restriction on fan movement, is misleading.

The restriction applies ONLY to large groups, not individuals

Any gauro could have gotten a ticket, as long as he did not mind sitting in the middle of 64,000 AEKtzides... :LOL:

GOOD job AEK

PEACE

Archived